• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Curious about my dipped cigarette.

Deadmaucinco

Greenlighter
I have no experience and know little regarding pcp, Angel dust, or (as this form is called I think, “Sherm”. I’ve been told it’s great and fun from a young man, a stern -don’t do it- it’s like LSD response, and have been told it’s something like ketamine or ghb, both of which are a mystery to me. I’m curious, and have z”experienced” most popular drugs, and having hear the horror stories, still need to know more before trying this out. It’s in a dipped cigarette form, so what should I expect after taking “x” drags and in what manner?

I don't know man I'm in Europe have you tried the search engine?

I have no experience and know little regarding pcp, Angel dust, or (as this form is called I think, “Sherm”. I’ve been told it’s great and fun from a young man, a stern -don’t do it- it’s like LSD response, and have been told it’s something like ketamine or ghb, both of which are a mystery to me. I’m curious, and have z”experienced” most popular drugs, and having hear the horror stories, still need to know more before trying this out. It’s in a dipped cigarette form, so what should I expect after taking “x” drags and in what manner?
Are you asking bc you have access? I'm curious too. I've had 3 meo and 4 meo analogs of PCP orally and nasally but have not tried to vaporize any dissociatives myself. I've tried a few IV though. Dissociatives are so bizarre.

Dissociatives..

A cop said "PCP is like they are high on ALL the drugs". For a nonuser, thats apt. Dissociatives are like you are shockingly drunk, on a downer, an opiate, a stimulant and a trip at the same time.

Think of being very drunk, half a bottle of booze but not sick/spinning, yet at the same time feeling strangely sober and alert, and this while having trip/dream/supermatural/psychotic type experiences. The booze like feeling, stimulation and trippiness are strongest.

PCP is a dissociative thats so strong that if you take too much you get major couchlock or lie-on-the-floor lock.

This is what most people describe it as.

I have extensive experience with PCP, but I haven't done any since 1995.

It really depends on the source (of the PCP) and how much it has been diluted.

If it is uncut then one single "hit" (inhalation from smoking) was enough to significantly remove me from normal reality. By the time one would exhale three or four "hits" one would start to "Hole", that is leave normal realty behind so far that one could not distinguish between reality and non-reality. It was not uncommon to become catatonic and unresponsive to things that occur outside your mind, in fact it was expected. It is an extremely potent drug that is every bit as mind changing as LSD, if not more so. The "hole" experience was closer to DMT than LSD in both intensity and duration.

Tread with caution if you have no experience. 😎

Seriously tread with caution... Getting wet is a blast, but if you smoke that whole thing you might be WAY fucked up. Light it, hit it, make sure you're in a safe space (do this first), and enjoy.

If it was dipped and soaked for a bit, you might need like one or two hits to be sufficiently fucked. If it has been diluted, you might need to smoke the whole thing. I haven't seen a dipped cigarette in at least 10 years. I didn't even know that they were still a thing.

@Cheshire_Kat mentioned that they like to hole. I am on the opposite spectrum. I find deep and heavy dissociative experiences very uncomfortable and would rather hit it once or twice and not be catatonic. There is a fine ground with PCP IME.

Also, are you sure that this isn't an analogue of some kind? PCP analogues are extremely common right now... That could make the dose vary and also your experience.

It’s in a dipped cigarette form, so what should I expect after taking “x” drags and in what manner?
No one can tell you this.

I have a lot of experience with pure, liquid PCP. Back in the late 70's one of my roommates, a grad student in biochemistry, snuck up to his lab at nights and one night came back with like a liter of 99.9% pure amber liquid PCP. Pure PCP is strong as fuck. We'd measure our doses in micro liters with a micropette put on a little parsley and smoked. The shit had to be respected and dealt with very precisely.

You have no clue what is in your dipped cig or how strong it is. For safety, I suggest you unroll the cigarette. Take small pinch 1-hit amount of contents and put into a pipe and smoke. See where it gets you. It'll come on pretty quick if its active at that quantity. If you don't feel anything maybe double the amount and retry. Rinse and repeat.

Sure wish I could get more of that amber liquid. It was the best stuff ever.

I never have used Angel dust or PCP, or Ketamine, DXM in high doses like that make someone robotrip and disassociate, or disassociative research chemicals. Out of the 100s of people I know who have smoked PCP as teens or adults, even the people who took it in high doses or in all types of settings from parties, at school, in basically any public place people smoke pot, at dance clubs and raves, in slums and ghettos that are dangerous or basically decriminalised open air drug markets, concerts, while driving short distances, etc. none of them became psychotic from PCP. Confused, feeling extremely drunk, stumbling around, slurring words, and unable to move or having lots of difficulty moving, yes but nobody became psychotic or violent.

I had friends who loved Ketamine or taking DXM powder in high doses and naturally they loved PCP, wet, or Angel dust.

Just take 1-3 hits at the most. You can always smoke more of the cigarette or get more wet or Angel dust later.

I'm not saying don't do it....but...I hope no one ever doses me with pcp again. Scariest drug experience of my life. I disappeared. No barriers between my mind and the universe. I was totally open...I love acid and shrooms...but pcp just tends towards strongly dysphoric.

I'm not saying don't do it....but...I hope no one ever doses me with pcp again. Scariest drug experience of my life. I disappeared. No barriers between my mind and the universe. I was totally open...I love acid and shrooms...but pcp just tends towards strongly dysphoric.
This is why my disassociative loving friends loved Angel dust/PCP, DXM, and Ketamine. The ones that were very experienced with high doses of DXM and Ketamine took PCP in high doses on purpose the first time they used it.

That is horrible someone dosed you with wet/Angel dust, PCP, or love boat-was it named this after the TV show?-I am honestly surprised that I never smoked any as it was and still is popular and super common in the area I came of age in, I would hang out with other pothead teens and a few of them liked to smoke Angel dust if someone else had some and wanted to smoke a dusted joint or blunt, but just low or more moderate amounts so they would feel like they were floating or having a sort of out of body experience.

Did you learn anything from your Angel dust trip? Travel through space or become pure energy?

I raced along in the void with spheres of energy racing beside me. First all blue and glowing, then multi colored. They played with me, danced and hovered, but raced. I felt as if I was being dissolved, burnt to ashes.
This was not a small amount - I smoked an entire dipped joint. Bastard. So I was not expecting it, or prepared for it. It hit me like a truck.

When it settled and there was ground under my feet and sky above my head , even if it was just a slither of earth, I saw myself in the mirror screaming. I kept on repeating my name. I felt like I was going to lose myself forever.

The rest of it...well....maybe someday I'll write it out, but don't want people to mock me.

I was never the same and not in an entirely good way. PCP probably needs tiny doses and a trip guide. Scares the shit out of me.

I didn't trip again for years. Recently I've been doing shrooms. No bad effects, but I take it very easy.

Never done pcp, but I’ve done ketamine and dxm which are supposedly similar, I say take a little, wait an hour, see what happens, if you find it’s not for you, mail the remainder of the ciggerette to me so I can dispose of it properly 😎

Disassociatives feel like you are melting into the universe, becoming one with the world around you, all worries fade away, you may talk to aliens, think you are god, an angel, or the devil.

Personally, I love them with a passion

I think it would be difficult if not impossible for me to take too high of a dose

Also, if you have schizophrenia or something like it, you might want to avoid pcp, because it’s known to cause psychotic episodes.

If you take enough, you’re body will be so numb that you could probably take a butane torch to your cock and not feel it

Last edited:
Dissociatives are like you are shockingly drunk, on a downer, an opiate, a stimulant and a trip at the same time.

Think of being very drunk, half a bottle of booze but not sick/spinning, yet at the same time feeling strangely sober and alert, and this while having trip/dream/supermatural/psychotic type experiences. The booze like feeling, stimulation and trippiness are strongest.
This is why I love them so ♥ good description

Ihey do any of you other people who love dissassociatives and psychedelics mixed together feel godlike while on them?

Like an invincible, all powerful, omnipresent, all knowing celestial being. Pretty much the definition of a god

Sherm (or 'wet') is a cigarette dipped in formaldehyde, H-(C=O)-H aka methanone. Formaldehyde is used in funeral homes as a chemical component of embalming fluid and is extremely intoxicating when ingested. Of course, PCP *can* be smoked, but 9 times out of 10, wet or sherm is simply formaldehyde. I don't know how this persistent mistaken belief that wet or sherm is PCP took hold. The only way to really settle the issue would be to have a dipped cigarette lab tested, I suppose.

Yeah, the exact reason why we have these scary stories about PCP is because it is strong and manic and was dosed by dipping cigs into liquids and counting puffs if lucky instead of a decent mg scale. This ruined dissociatives pretty much. Also as @Rectify pointed out, there's the possibility that they took the embalming fluid literally and sell you a cig dipped in cancerogens. Never had real PCP but the 3-MeO variant of it as well as a bunch of other dissos, here I second to @jhjhsdi & @Asante ... I'd rather get a decent RC dissociative where you at least hope to know what it is and what amounts of it you'd plan to ingest etc. then they can be explored pretty harmlessly - a sitter is recommended though, specially in the first times when one is new to the manic territory they can and do unfold.

Sherm (or 'wet') is a cigarette dipped in formaldehyde, H-(C=O)-H aka methanone. Formaldehyde is used in funeral homes as a chemical component of embalming fluid and is extremely intoxicating when ingested. Of course, PCP *can* be smoked, but 9 times out of 10, wet or sherm is simply formaldehyde. I don't know how this persistent mistaken belief that wet or sherm is PCP took hold. The only way to really settle the issue would be to have a dipped cigarette lab tested, I suppose.
No it's not formaldehyde. 'Embalming fluid' is slang for PCP, wet, Angel dust, fry, sherm, etc. Formaldehyde is already in cigarettes.

I raced along in the void with spheres of energy racing beside me. First all blue and glowing, then multi colored. They played with me, danced and hovered, but raced. I felt as if I was being dissolved, burnt to ashes.
This was not a small amount - I smoked an entire dipped joint. Bastard. So I was not expecting it, or prepared for it. It hit me like a truck.

When it settled and there was ground under my feet and sky above my head , even if it was just a slither of earth, I saw myself in the mirror screaming. I kept on repeating my name. I felt like I was going to lose myself forever.

The rest of it...well....maybe someday I'll write it out, but don't want people to mock me.

I was never the same and not in an entirely good way. PCP probably needs tiny doses and a trip guide. Scares the shit out of me.

I didn't trip again for years. Recently I've been doing shrooms. No bad effects, but I take it very easy.
Nobody will mock you. Did you have any previous experiences with disassociative drugs? Someone I know had Ketamine as a type of anesthesia in a controlled medical setting in a low dose for a common routine medical test, and she had a bad trip from it. 😕😢😒