• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crystal methamphetamine questions: ROA: Iv

IceDancer

Bluelighter
Okay, few questions i have for other Crystal users. Please explain and answer the questions with the best information you can give me. I'd like to mention I've looked and have not found the information i was searching for. I'd like to express that, I'm an experienced. So, here's the questions.

1. Signs of the comedown while still high and awake?
2. How often do you redose and what signs do you feel when experiencing them?
3. How much time do you allow before redosing?

(#3 Do you ride the high away than redose, and or do you redose before feeling any signs of come down.)

I know, I'll probably get answers like it's your body you should know. I respect answers like that. I'm looking for two answers to each question, 1. Personal experience 2. What you heard, seen or read. Or a rough guess for number two.

I'm asking these questions for harm reduction. I want to get the most from my ice without harming myself. I'm not looking for dosing information. If dose is needed to answer questions or information is needed from me please ask.

Remember I'm an experienced ice user. Also, for ice users who's route of administration is IV. That's what the questions are being asked from a IV user. I ask these questions because i never experienced a comedown signs while awake and never know when to redose. Cause, i used to go hard and didn't care about my health. I was on a self destructive binge after binge until i got clean for entire year.

Learned about harm reduction from BL and started using again with rules and taking care of myself. Eating, drinking, sleeping. Anyways, if you want to ask questions or anything please do.

Thanks.

IceDancer

hello ice dancer,
I have only IV'd one time, yet I think any ROA will be worth mentioning, as no doubt other ROA users will read this.
for your first question my answer is simple, well you know but anyone new reading, you will know. you will get dry mouth, start sweating like a mother fucker (usually happens while I am trying to sleep wake up with my bed drenched) get depressed as hell, I shake a lot, and am very tired yet my brain is still thinking I should be awake, causing sleepless nights. Not to mention craving it because you feel like more or the fact that you tell yourself you need just a bit more to get through work pick up and end up in a cycle. I sometimes wake up still high. Sleep for 5 or so hours think Im good for work, get out of bed and my hearts goin a hundred my pupils are bigger than the whites of my eyes, shaky, and obviously twacked. Not a good luck for work. Long story short you will know, you wont feel like superman anymore, youl feel like an ant about to get stepped on at anytime.
2. How often and how much time do you allow between redosing is the same question (#2 and 3) Anyways, Theres no answering that really, I don't know the readers tolerance, age, weight, potency, physical condition etc like you said. I am personally very bad at this and redose way too often, as I pick up way too much at one time. A 100 mg dose IV'd, looking at friends doing it that way, and my one time experience, should have speed effects your lookin for (aka peaking) for about 4 hours if your new to it. However, it could very well have you up awake, but not peaking for 24 hours based on experience. Others have reported 3 days from one line or shot. It depends on the cut/quality/and you. Thats the best I can do.
As far as the signs I feel, I tend to feel shittier and shittier the more I do, yet can't stop myself until bag is gone or I literally physcially can't go on. I feel awesome after the first line (about 100 mgs split one for righty one for lefty) Feel no signs of increased heart rate, paranoia, (any of the bad signs) I feel intelligent, confident, focused and ambitious. But then I start doing more and more. Heart rate goes up, I get worried about my safety, I get paranoid, I lose focus, want to be alone, jack off a million times, stare at a computer doing nothing, and forcing down a piece of watermelon as my stomach feels like it is eating itself. The more I do the worse I feel, If I could only stick to one line a day.....................................said everybody ever
3. I IV'd it 100 mg and thats all I could handle. Snorting, I would do it every 30 minutes or so, tiny bumps, sometimes lines. You really shouldn't NEED redosing. However, to keep the euphoria like we all want and feel like we need should be no less than every 2 hours. Remember meth is a lying bitch. Shel tell you you can get higher if you hit that ass one more time, but you won't. If your new I would stick to one and if your new quit while your ahead.

NO AMOUNT IS SAFE, ESPECIALLY ON A BINGE AND ESPECIALLY IVING AND ESPECIALLY AFTER A BINGE. ANY SHOT COULD BE YOUR LAST.
be safe

Last edited: