Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crushing up Pills...

Doody

Bluelighter
i read a post little while back on the pink doves..it said he crushed up the pill and put it in a capsule..does this alter or intensify the roll..or just prolong it a little...was curious as to what it was like..the length of the roll...how different it is...was thinking of giving it a go...

Think of it this way. If you put a flavoured ice block in your mouth, it will stay there for a while and eventually melt. You'll enjoy the flavour for longer, but you won't get all the flavour at once. But if you were to crush up that ice block and then put it in your mouth it would disolve very quickly and you'd get a quick burst of flavour. However it would be gone quite quickly too.

It's the same with crushing up pills as opposed to just eating them whole. By crushing it up you're allowing it to be absorbed into your system faster, which will mean you'll get effects faster and thus it will probably be more intense. But the trade off is that it won't last as long because you'll use up all the drug quicker.

Honesty, out of the many times I have crushed my pills and put them into gelcaps I haven't noticed any difference in intensity or length. I think the difference is very minimal and that most people would not notice the slight difference. However, I'm pretty sure placebo could have a strong effect if you believe it will hit you harder and quicker.

Stomach acid will do a quick number on pills. The difference in onset is pretty negligible.

surely there is a difference??? im hit in 15 minutes when i gelcap my pills, if i take them whole it takes me a whole hour or so to get there... i seriously doubt that this is a placebo effect

Just chew them up... it's so much easier, and they taste like mmm ;)

BigTrancer :)