• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

crushing pills

ACID REIGN!!!
haha! only if you knew how screwed up I was. I was having a "ball"!!!!
by the way, I had a minor but constant headache type feeling in my head, I was wondering if that was due to my minor alchohol consumption before hand.

The best way I have found to avoid the sting when snorting a pill is by sniffing your vicks stick a bit first...kinda numbs it a bit
smile.gif
(or even better, snort some coke first
wink.gif
)
I prefer to snort my pills, but most of the time its just not practical, especially cos there's so much powder...snorting half and swallowing half is a nice compromise
smile.gif

The only thing I don't like about snorting is I don't get so much of that lovely warm flooding feeling when it comes on
frown.gif

by the way....if you ever have a pill with 2CB in it, I'd recommend NOT snorting it. I once saw it described on here as "like a thousand knives of fire", which is kind of an understatement!

well when I had that half of the White Mitsi's going up my nose, I hardly felt anything and umm, well, it wasnt exactly the finest powder out there
biggrin.gif
Maybe that was because I was already peaking off the other half.
Wouldn't a little bit of water in the nose help you out??
------------------
you never see them in the ghetto! (BITCHES WITH DICKS)

yeah
if i'm in real pain i get a few drops of water on my fingers, stick them under my nostril and inhale short and sharp like. You don't want to snort it all the way into your lungs, just up into your schnozz

Snorting isn't that painful kids, just don't snort a whole pill up one nostrils like I did.
It was second batch CK and it is the most fucked I have ever been.
Good fun, wouldn't recommend it.
------------------
"I grabbed two girlies and a beer that's cold"

should the effects be stronger if you dissolve a pill in your mouth rather than swallowing it whole?

the effects can be fucking painful, but usually not too bad unless you don't cut right. But it can be extreme
take my friday night for example
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy