• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

crocodile? anyone?? new drug?

Truth be said, and it it is sad, and I feel for them, it's a reality that an addict would just say fuck it and use that Shit to get out of dope sickness for a while. Harsh reality.

Just like a lot of us said, "I will never use the needle, or share them." same difference, really.

The eye drops are what eats your flesh. It's not something to put in your blood. Most of the krokodil users I have seen basically know they are killing themselves, and are aware of the eye drops, you'll find bottles of them everywhere in Russian ghettos. (with other paraphernalia)

The eye drops are a topical anticholinergic called tropicamide. Although i doubt this would cause necrosis injecting anti-cholinergic eye drops is not healthy. It seems to be much like Atropine from what i can gather so no doubt wouldn't be pleasant if used by itself but just as we over here use anti-cholinergics such as Promethazine, Diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, etc to boost Opiates they shoot up eye drops. Actually this would be more like people in the UK crushing cyclizine pills and mixing them with Methadone pills for injection which is also nasty though nowhere near this bad.

Unless I'm mistaken it's that drug that literally eats your insides and destroys skin tissue or something, supposedly it was popular in 3rd world countries
ACTUALLY it only effects the skin!

what if swim took krokidil oral would it be safer then swim wants to experience it as its cheap and swims friend says it is THE BEST HIGH GOING!

yh but swim was wondering if swim just used it orally once from an experimental perspective

We don't use SWIM on blue light, it's pointless and stupid. Everyone knows you're talking about yourself.

yh but swim was wondering if swim just used it orally once from an experimental perspective

Would you drink Petrol, phosphorus, lye and other wonderful harsh chemicals from a experimental point of view? If your answer is yes then by all means have at it.

Whilst theres nothing inherently wrong with desomorphine, like mentioned, the drug..and I use the term pretty loosely, is a nasty toxic slop, IIRC the main idea is RP/I reduction of alpha-chlorocodide, created from codeine using thionyl chloride (from batteries probably, since I cannot for the life of me, imagine any other over the counter source, sure as shit its not a street junkie-level synthesis, I've tried myself, and in the end thought fuck that, no thanks, and just buy it from chemical suppliers instead, thought to
save a few quid doing it from scratch but its a lot more difficult than it looks at first glance. I doubt even in russia they sell the stuff in something like a pharmacy, since it has absolutely no medical uses at all. The reaction is not a clean one to begin with. HI/phos reduction is a sledgehammer of an approach in most cases. But from what I've heard, those poor russki bastards are just cooking it up, presumably..surely...hydrolysing the thionyl chloride, possibly neutralizing PH etc and shooting up the crude product.

But gods, theres a nasty bunch of shite in the result. You couldn't pay me to take it by mouth, let alone fucking shoot it up.

I don't even much like the idea of using meth cooked with phosphorus/iodine. Not sure sure about phos acid cooks or hypo cooks. The talk of bisulfite/HCl intrigues me, but of the well known methods, birching is at least cleaner as long as the Li salts are washed out. The only other 'ingredient' being anhydrous ammonia, a gas at RT, cannot of course hang about in the finished product in the case of the birch-B (the benckeser modification being more commonly used than the birch, as to most cooks lithium is more available than sodium, which if you cannot buy, one would have to fuck about with molten salt electrolysis. And its quite finicky if the easy go-to low-MP sodium compound, caustic soda is used, as theres a real fine line between getting it hot enough to melt if a eutectic salt mixture isn't used, and getting it a bit too hot, if that happens the problem isn't that its dangerous, its that the sodium dissolves back into the melt forming a funky blue-grey solid, mostly NaOH, but with dissolved metallic Na in it, as it fizzes, pops and sparks if a chunk of this material is tossed into water.

Well no anyone who actually knows anything about this would know that Desomorphine is not the problem here as Desomorphine is used as a perfectly safe Morphine alternative in some European countries such as Switzerland. It's the horrible awfully toxic chemicals such as Butane or Petrol or wtf ever gas they use, Phosphorus and other nasty shit they put in it to try and create a chemical reaction. Of course it's left in as a byproduct and no doubt they don't even bother CWEing the pills. Why they don't just make homebake Heroin which although nasty is safer then this i don't know. Or hell just make Morphine.

Google it and see the video of the person in Florida after she/he used crocodile

I live in Fla, so I was just joking. I would never touch that shit. But yeah, I posted a link on the first page to the Drugs inc. Episode about it. That is some nasty shit.

I saw something about this crazy sh*t on TV not long ago and it shocked the hell out of me. I'm no chemist by any means, but from what I understand the actual drug desomorphine isn't the problem. The problem is that it's cooked in a very unclean way using extremely toxic chemicals. I know they use a codeine base, but also gasoline, iodine, industrial drain cleaner, and I don't know what else. Supposedly it began in parts of Russia and Ukraine b/c heroin is so rare and expensive over there, but my God...I wouldn't touch that sh*t even at gunpoint...you'd just have to shoot me. It's really that bad, the pictures speak for themselves.

desomorphine has a similar rush to morphine it just does not have the same wheels that morphine has.

I would say if you need it for acute pain it would be a safe bet.

The problem I see with street versions of this is that it is made in less than sanitary lab conditions and there is absolutely no quality control. Krokodil is what happens when heroin and morphine are tightly restricted./

^ Exactly. If people could legally buy Diamorphine or Morphine at the local pharmacy say in the same fashion as you buy Alcohol or Tobacco then noone would have to touch such shit as this. Hell even if they made weaker Opiates such as Hydrocodone or even Pentazocine OTC or hell made pure Codeine in decent doses OTC (say 60mg's per pill and nothing else) then no sane person would ever touch this shit. Personally i would just do a CWE on the Codeine pills and chuck down some Hydroxyzine or Promethazine with it to give it a boost but that's just me :\ . This concoction of volatile chemicals known as Krokodil is something i wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Id give up using Opiates before id resort to this shit kind of like how id rather go through full blown withdrawal then take Tramadol or when it was on the market Darvon as they just are not worth it for me atleast.