• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

crocodile? anyone?? new drug?

Unless I'm mistaken it's that drug that literally eats your insides and destroys skin tissue or something, supposedly it was popular in 3rd world countries

one to avoid, unless its pharma grade.

krokodil users have a life expectancy of around 6 months. not joking. :|

Damn! Do u guys know how to test meth potency?

There might be some test kit's out there but i am not sure. Google would no doubt yield some answers.

As for Krokodil it's not so much a drug as abunch of awful chemicals you want nowhere near your veins such as Petroleum products, phosphorus and many others that are mixed in with OTC Codeine tablets that they probably don't even bother to extract the APAP or anything else from the pills and are mixed together in these clandestine "labs" produces a product that is probably not even Desomorphine and is certainly not something you want to ingest. I wouldn't go near it for a million bucks personally.

Why they just don't make the OTC Codeine into Morphine or Homebake Heroin is beyond me. I mean Homebake is dirty as fuck and not something i would put in my veins but it still looks safer then Krokodil by miles.

You plug it brah.

Yup. I'm sure it's still harmful to plug that stuff if it's being cooked by an amateur, but a hell of a lot safer than IV'ing, which is just retarded. I love Opioids, but I don't love them that much...

There might be some test kit's out there but i am not sure. Google would no doubt yield some answers.

As for Krokodil it's not so much a drug as abunch of awful chemicals you want nowhere near your veins such as Petroleum products, phosphorus and many others that are mixed in with OTC Codeine tablets that they probably don't even bother to extract the APAP or anything else from the pills and are mixed together in these clandestine "labs" produces a product that is probably not even Desomorphine and is certainly not something you want to ingest. I wouldn't go near it for a million bucks personally.

Why they just don't make the OTC Codeine into Morphine or Homebake Heroin is beyond me. I mean Homebake is dirty as fuck and not something i would put in my veins but it still looks safer then Krokodil by miles.

Yeah, it's not the krokodil itself that causes the flesh damage. Krokodil is fairly similar to morphine and other opioids, the tissue damage is because of the chemical process that these street dealers use to synthesize it. Without going into details there are some nasty chemicals involved and if they are being sloppy or don't know what they are doing the krokodil is highly impure.

Yeah, it's not the krokodil itself that causes the flesh damage. Krokodil is fairly similar to morphine and other opioids, the tissue damage is because of the chemical process that these street dealers use to synthesize it. Without going into details there are some nasty chemicals involved and if they are being sloppy or don't know what they are doing the krokodil is highly impure.

Right, Desomorphine is the name of the chemical. It's supposedly a pretty good hit, but also quite short lasting. I think a lot of us have probably seen the different documentaries about Krokodil in the former Soviet Union and elsewhere and it appears to be the real deal and not just a scare tactic. The synthesis is pretty rudimentary, but only a rough product is produced. To produce a chemically pure form would take a little more chemical insight than most of these addicts have. I think it's Pyridine that causes a lot of the problems for end-users.

krokodil is a mix of shitty shitty cut heroin from Kazakhstan. mixed with random chemiclas, and one in particular, eye drops. IIRC that is the ingredient that causes your skin to look like that of a crocodile's, hence the name. The users say it makes the bad heroin good or something.

krokodil is a mix of shitty shitty cut heroin from Kazakhstan. mixed with random chemiclas, and one in particular, eye drops. IIRC that is the ingredient that causes your skin to look like that of a crocodile's, hence the name. The users say it makes the bad heroin good or something.

Nah man. It's not a Heroin derivative at all. I'm pretty sure the defining factor is that the starting material is over-the-counter bought Codeine products. I think that's at least part of why stuff like this hasn't proliferated at all in the United States. We're actually in the minority by remanding Codeine to prescription only status. I think a big difference too, is that a lot of the users of "Krokodil" in Eastern Europe aren't at all educated about the dangers of the drug, at least not as well as most of us are. In the documentaries, a lot of them say what amounts to "I didn't know that this would happen".

I understand that this is not always the case, some people just want a fix that badly, but I think unlike Heroin, which is "safe" by comparative standards, "safe" use of clandestine Desomorphine is impossible. It seems like, again according to these documentaries, that these addicts are experiencing severe bodily harm in a short period of time. If you're fairly responsible, there's no saying you can't use Heroin without serious consequences (I mean bodily, not socially).

But yea, it's extremely fucked how their flesh is sometimes just eaten away to the bone. Case in point, no sane person, no matter how junky-fied they are, would use a drug that could potentially devour their body from the outside in.

Yeah... Not even the most severe case of cold turkey opiate withdrawal would make me say "fuck it. " and slam that Shit.... No way.

I have heard rumors that there actually IS krokodil floating around in the states. Years ago, when I first heard about the stuff, I think I read case reports of it being found in Chicago. I could be wrong on the city, as I read the article like 6 or 7 years ago, but it was found in the States.

Is there any ways to tell if what you have bought may be krokodil? I know substance identification isn't allowed here, but I would think that identification would definitely fall into harm reduction. Correct?

Yeah... Not even the most severe case of cold turkey opiate withdrawal would make me say "fuck it. " and slam that Shit.... No way.

I have heard rumors that there actually IS krokodil floating around in the states. Years ago, when I first heard about the stuff, I think I read case reports of it being found in Chicago. I could be wrong on the city, as I read the article like 6 or 7 years ago, but it was found in the States.

Is there any ways to tell if what you have bought may be krokodil? I know substance identification isn't allowed here, but I would think that identification would definitely fall into harm reduction. Correct?

I remember reading something similar. I got the feeling that it was just fear mongering, but at the same time, I'm positive that someone in the US has tried making Krokodil (Desomorphine). There's always someone.

I remember reading something similar. I got the feeling that it was just fear mongering, but at the same time, I'm positive that someone in the US has tried making Krokodil (Desomorphine). There's always someone.

Oh no doubt. Is there a place I can look for and find out exactly what's in the dope I am using, or get an idea? I actually think I know more about the shit than my dealers. They just get the stuff off their "plug" and sell it, not knowing exactly what they are giving people. Ya know? Today I copped something and the stuff was blue. I definitely think it was some kind of pills that were synthesized? I know those oxy 30s are blue? Who knows... Heh. Substance identification ain't allowed here, but I am the drug addict putting it into my veins. I don't know why I waited years to actually do the research on what I am putting in my body. Luckily I have made it thru with no major complications, or life and limb threatening infections.

Oh no doubt. Is there a place I can look for and find out exactly what's in the dope I am using, or get an idea? I actually think I know more about the shit than my dealers. They just get the stuff off their "plug" and sell it, not knowing exactly what they are giving people. Ya know? Today I copped something and the stuff was blue. I definitely think it was some kind of pills that were synthesized? I know those oxy 30s are blue? Who knows... Heh. Substance identification ain't allowed here, but I am the drug addict putting it into my veins. I don't know why I waited years to actually do the research on what I am putting in my body. Luckily I have made it thru with no major complications, or life and limb threatening infections.

The only way you can figure out the true quality of content of your Heroin is to send it to a laboratory to have it tested. I know people do this, but I wouldn't even know where to begin. Someone else wanna chime in on this little tangent?

I believe the Krokodil stuff started in really poor areas of Russia, Bulgaria, coming from Kazakhstan.

Heroin cut with random chems and the eye drops...for some reason those are always added, and they "add" to the high supposedly.

The eye drops are what eats your flesh. It's not something to put in your blood. Most of the krokodil users I have seen basically know they are killing themselves, and are aware of the eye drops, you'll find bottles of them everywhere in Russian ghettos. (with other paraphernalia)

Stay away!! I show videos of this drug to the patients at where I work (I work in mental health facility), where many have interest in this drug. Anyhow, it eats away your flesh from your skin!! Why would u want to do that???

Arent you sick fucking addicts thinking that if someone is willing to turn themselves into a grotesque inhuman pile of rotting flesh that the high must be pretty damn good?