Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
I notice theirs no crime forum on bluelight, so im putting this on here as I belong on here being british ,surprising really as I personaly turned to crime in my 30s to feed my addiction as i couldnt fund it any other way. Now im a lot older and even though I still use once or twice a fortnight im nowhere near the way I was but and its probably because I spend too much time alone, I keep plotting to rob a pharmacy me and a friend,we chatted for an hour and I eventually hung up as I could hear he was getting exited, wanting me to do all the hardwork and him the getaway driver,yes ok pal u only live in the same town and know all backstreets and talking about taking a hostage but not harming them, he was getting so pumped I got pissed off,its different doing it& fantasising about it. I mean im 44 u would get 6 to 8 years for robbery with a hostage minimum and if your armed ur fu..ed , im also tapering off 2 major medicines diazepam&methadone which are not easy and I dont need freaks and dealers contacting me, as lonely as ive become with 0 energy I gotta do this alone for me then my dad,as he is all ive got as distant as he is , im telling u guys time stops for noone and before u know it ur not that same person with all the energy and enthusiasm in the world so if ur young get clean, get a life before ur too old,i mean ive left it late, really late and maybe just maybe I can turn this around , what im saying is, its ok to fantasise just dont act on it and let some d.head talk u into it . Ok crime does not pay it just adds to ur addiction as when u get out a prison, u maybe homeless and jobless what then ay, ive f.....in been their and it aint nice folks I got lucky

Not to mention holding up some poor person who is just doing their job to make ends meet so you can feed a habit is highly uncool.

I think the main reason why we don't have sections dedicated to crime is you should never be so self incriminating to openly discuss what criminal activities your into, if we allowed open discussion of robbery or theft or hostage taking etc then our sponsors wouldn't be that pleased at what they are sponsoring.

Also on the flip side - then would come the legal questions which we do not get into as then we could be held accountable.

Taking hostages, violent armed crime can escalate very quickly and as mentioned above there is always an innocent party involved.

If your drug abuse and use is that out of control where your thinking about armed robbery and hostage taking then it's time for a break.

Discussing violent crimes here, would just feed the general opinion that all drug users are scum.

In my opinion, inflicting harm to another person, physical or mentally, goes against everything this forum is about.

Life rule number one: Don't be an asshole.

Twigs Life Rule # 1 is very important.
Life rule #2 Always obey rule #1

Don't cause hurt don't cause pain.

A simple rule that encompasses all religious doctrine without the bullshit. Anyone capable of breaking that rule without feeling remorse is either suffering severe addiction, ego inflation or is a hopeless sociopath. Seek help.

Jesus that didnt go down well , I was merely talking about lonliness and some of the thoughts that pass through your mind,apoligies but I would never do it ok, we all fantasise about having, cupboards full of every benzo, opiate without the hassle of begging to drs and shrinks,i did mention I would not hurt a fly I never have, ok the thought was there and I have stolen from stores, supermarkets years ago when in full blown addiction, obviously your different to me, boo hoo let me weep, I was only trying to create something to talk about.

Fantasizing about robbing a pharmacy isn't a traditional cry for help, probably why people got confused. We've all done shit we are not proud of, but its never too late to turn it around. Support groups, volunteering, the gym etc are all great ways to start building a bit of self esteem and getting a more positive social circle around you
Edit-Just read, your tapering off two of the hardest drugs to withdraw from, thats a fucking great first step.Its normal in early recovery to think about the past, to wish we could just pull off one big score and live comfy for a while. In recovery at first all I wanted was my old life, that phone line that would keep ringing keeping me in drugs and money and fun people to party with. Gradually as you put more stuff in place, live a more normal life and start to achieve some of the goals you set for yourself them thoughts recede. I wouldn't say they disappear totally but they gradually become easier and easier to deal with until the point, like me, where I can be offered all that stuff back and after a mere..12 hours or so of heavy thinking can quite happily turn it all down to keep focusing on what I now actually want from life

Last edited:
Jesus that didnt go down well , I was merely talking about lonliness and some of the thoughts that pass through your mind,apoligies but I would never do it ok, we all fantasise about having, cupboards full of every benzo, opiate without the hassle of begging to drs and shrinks,i did mention I would not hurt a fly I never have, ok the thought was there and I have stolen from stores, supermarkets years ago when in full blown addiction, obviously your different to me, boo hoo let me weep, I was only trying to create something to talk about.

Calm down dude, of course there's no problem with creating threads like this if you just want to vent your thoughts. The thing is, the logical direction for a thread on the topic of this sort of crime (harmful crime that involves others) is to discuss the ethical issue, and in that sense I think most people have done a fair job in responding imo. The way you worded the first post kind of made it sound a bit like you were considering it, if not then great - no problem with a bit of harmless discussion. :)

To speak on the subject of ethics generally:

I have to agree with the general consensus when it comes to crimes that are directly damaging to others beyond their own free will, at that point it becomes a whole different ball game than the usual types of crimes that are seen as normal/perfectly reasonable on bluelight i.e. buying, using, selling drugs. The diminished responsibility argument of an addict doesn't really fly with me. If you are desperate enough for drugs to hurt someone else (and robbing or threatening someone is definitely hurting them imo) then you should be desperate enough to hurt yourself.... so go suck some dicks, or god forbid, face withdrawals. That is pretty much the harsh reality of it. :?

Last edited:
I must admit, I wish people could still do chemist break ins. I wouldn't have the balls to do it myself, but when I was a teenager all the local chemists were getting hit almost weekly - by the same people. Unfortunately, I didn't know them well enough at the time to personally benefit from their hard work...

I must admit, I wish people could still do chemist break ins. I wouldn't have the balls to do it myself, but when I was a teenager all the local chemists were getting hit almost weekly - by the same people. Unfortunately, I didn't know them well enough at the time to personally benefit from their hard work...
Did you actually have to buy your anal wart cream?

I did like u ordinary mind but ur mind is not ordinary when ur tellin me to go suck cocks,man wots up are u gay thats ok millions are,and im doing a dettox I think ur posts are valuable but that comment was below the belt, maybe u mean it in a sick way f..k knows, if u read my original post its a thought I had, dettoxing alone u tend to fantasise, sick thing was my associate as thats all he is,was serious and we dont speak now ok pal. Ps I value ur comments u just shocked me with that must be scottish like me ha ha

Did these guys ever leave a hat on a bed. You never wanna do that it's just bad man very bad.

@jayjaysleepyhead don't take it hard man. You have thoughts clearly others dont generally do. Possibly as you say cos you got time and things to work through.

Clearly that's your own ethic system kicking in trying to tell you that something ain't quite right and the fact you posted it is you seeking help and well done that's the way forward. Good post btw Reaver99 all very good advice.

We all got issues. Mine at the moment is thinking too much about bashing the back doors in of Nellie. I shared that with the BL brethren (wish I hadn't). It's like getting your copy of penthouse back with the pages stuck together.

Funny u should mention smashing the back door out of some bitch, mate im obsessed with this english glamour model paige
Philips ever since I watched a you tube video of hers and I was so, high at time, I really thought she was talking to me ha ha,gotta laugh,drugs ay anyway google this stunner tell me what u lot think, if only I were 15 yrs younger ,wot would I do to her man

Dude, the second part of my post wasn't aimed at you, it was just a general musing on the ethics of whether addicts can be excused for more serious criminal actions under the pretence of diminished responsibility. I was even careful to go back and edit my post to try and clarify that point as I had a feeling you were going to take it personally!

I don't think it was that below the belt either, I wasn't trying to say anyone who has committed crimes for drugs is horrible or unforgivable or anything like that. My point was that needing to feed an addiction isn't an excuse to commit crimes against other people, and really you should explore means of making money by hurting yourself first (i.e. prostitution etc.) It was a pretty shit point in retrospect, I was in no way suggesting prostitution is a good or sustainable solution to feeding an addiction either. But it could be seen as the better of two evils.

Again, this is all theoretical discussion for the sake of discussion and not aimed at anyone. Yes, I am Scottish, maybe the Malcom Tucker that resides deep within every Scot was emerging a bit with that hard line of reasoning.

Funny u should mention smashing the back door out of some bitch, mate im obsessed with this english glamour model paige
Philips ever since I watched a you tube video of hers and I was so, high at time, I really thought she was talking to me ha ha,gotta laugh,drugs ay anyway google this stunner tell me what u lot think, if only I were 15 yrs younger ,wot would I do to her man

Too skinny, looks like a 12 year old (now THAT'S criminal). Doesn't anyone like real women anymore?

Did these guys ever leave a hat on a bed. You never wanna do that it's just bad man very bad.

@jayjaysleepyhead don't take it hard man. You have thoughts clearly others dont generally do. Possibly as you say cos you got time and things to work through.

Clearly that's your own ethic system kicking in trying to tell you that something ain't quite right and the fact you posted it is you seeking help and well done that's the way forward. Good post btw Reaver99 all very good advice.

We all got issues. Mine at the moment is thinking too much about bashing the back doors in of Nellie. I shared that with the BL brethren (wish I hadn't). It's like getting your copy of penthouse back with the pages stuck together.
Nellie is mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.