Creamfields USA - Saturday ,Sept 1st, Riverhead, Long Island (NY)

piece of advice:
next time you troll a thread, don't troll the one the Moderator started
i have powers that your weak little mind could never comprehend
now, KNOCK IT OFF!!!
have a nice day
sincerely,
soulfly
[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 23 June 2001).]

heh, jen the 'party pusher'
do you think its gonna sell out?? should i buy my ticket now?
THEYRE ON SALE!
smile.gif

please e mail me if you have an issue
i'll be happy to discuss it with you
smile.gif

-soulfly
[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 24 June 2001).]

Definitely too early for this post.
Summer hasn't even started yet,
and we're talking about Labor Day
parties, if someone else put this up
it would have been closed.

No Surly its not too early for this because people will be traveling some pretty far distances for this party and they need info far in advance so they can save money and make the proper arrangements and whatnot. Even if I had originally posted it, Soulfly or the other NE mods most likely wouldn't have closed it b/c they understand the need for proper planning and that this might possibly turn into a national meetup. Just my $0.16
peace,
sean

OOOOP'S, Didn't see that tix
went on sale today. Soulfly,
my bf just cancelled the 911 call
to get you an emergency
Waaaaaahhhhhhhbulance!!!!
Boo-hoo!
You can have your bragging rights back.
It is mad early though.
I plan on a good summer.
We'll worry about fall later.
Sorry 'bout that.

waaaay too much unneccessary seriousness in this topic. this is going to be one of the best parties of the year. let's lighten up folks.

smile.gif
i really think this is going to be the best party of my entire life.
smile.gif

***I POSTED THIS IN NATIONAL MEETUPS... CUZ I ALREADY KNOW SOME OUTTA TOWN BLers MAKING THE TRIP***
[This message has been edited by PhoebeStar (edited 24 June 2001).]

if i'm not in Fla then i am at this
smile.gif
whoot whoot
smile.gif

------------------
~*~"you've got to dance like nobody's watching and love like its never going to hurt"

This or Nocturnal...Oh the dilema!!!!!!!
someone help me!

***Sends majik hypnotizin' brain waves to Crow***
Repeat after me: I WILL GO TO CREAMFIELDS, I WILL COME TO NEW YORK, I WILL GO TO CREAMFIELDS, I WILL COME TO NEW YORK, I WILL GO TO CREAMFIELDS, I WILL COME TO NEW YORK

mmm.. labor day in the hamptons.. mmm.. favorite djs... mmm.. partying with ny bluelighters.. going on carnival rides fucked up.. mmm... creamfields.. mmm..

mmmmmm......Phoebe all fucked up and I get to take advantage of her.....mmmmmm......wait! who said that?

oh my goodness!!
well...if i'm not in fla- i'll be there- and i only live like 30 min form there, so i was thinking, i have this big ass tent, and a large backyard, so if anyone wants to crash, or just stay awake
smile.gif
we could go back to my place
smile.gif

------------------
~*PLUR*~
Nicola
through sub-aquatic basslines and cascading piano rythms we will find the mountains of heaven and gardens of paradise that lie within everyone of us

Hmm i dont know if i can go to this yet, but if i do, could i really crash at someones place. It would be too draining for me to come back all the way to Stamford, i would pass out on the train and miss my stops.

Ok with the mekka tour and Nocturnal being on the same day and Lapdawg not going to be in town I'm leaning toward going to Creamfields. Now two questions:
Who can pick me up at the airport?
Can I crash at someones place?

Crow- i highly doubt that it would be a problem for you to find a place to stay. My rents go away ever labor day, if not at my place a few of us can crash in nic's backyard...hmm...but i dunno if we are gonna be here! I'm at this party i i am still in NY...
------------------
~*~"you've got to dance like nobody's watching and love like its never going to hurt"

i havnen't gotten tix yet...
this is probably going to sell out huh? has anybody else gotten tickets?
-jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

If anyone comes up with info on bus trips further south than Boston (namely DC), let me know please,... I would love to go to this, but I sure as hell ain't driving to New York...
------------------
Christian
formerly known as FirstRays
AIM: TChristianW
----------------
"One thing all of us have in common is we LOVE to feel good"
--Sweetpea