Creamfields USA - Saturday ,Sept 1st, Riverhead, Long Island (NY)

Hmmm...if i can get up and around by then i definetly wanna hit this up, and if i have something to drive cause my car was completely destroyed beyond recognition(sp?). and about 300$ worth of cd's probably stolen while i was dyin on the side of the goddamn road!...bastards(sorry, i had to vent about that) but i defenitly hope to be there and see you all
smile.gif

------------------
The music was new,
black, polished chrome
and came over the summer
like liquid night.
aim: ColdShot25

got tix for me and my roomie yesterday!
i went into tower and asked for 2 tickets to creamfields and the girl was like "what? cream WHAT?" she had no idea what i was talking about. i guess not many people have bought tix yet, or at the tower on 4th st NYC at least... hmm...

hey soulfly, i'm down for a train ride over...
I don't think it would be a bad idea for me drive down to boston, leave my car somewhere at the train station, ride over by train, hit the party, and come back on train...
now that sounds like a good summer road trip to me.
soulfly, check yo email

soulfly or vinyl...does the train stop in providence????? just in cace i havent bought a car by then
------------------
The music was new,
black, polished chrome
and came over the summer
like liquid night.
aim: ColdShot25

coldshit, dont know about that... actually i dont even know what train company im taking there... ill have to get that info from soulfly, since he's from boston.
i live up in northern N.H. so my ride to boston isnt that bad, anyone need a ride on the way, gimme a holla...
im sure there's a train that goes from providence to riverhead, long island