• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Craving for drugs that aren't good for you

Xanax is a big one for me I just love the instant feeling of intense stress relief you get from it I’m going strong through haven’t abused xans in 11 months and haven’t taken any in 6 months.

Every time someone here mentiones crack I automatically visualize someone hitting the pipe while listening to Viper lol.

I crave alcohol and cocaine lately and yeah its a "bad" thing for me anyway.
This combo has brought so much pain and pleasure in times of crisis it is my default. It used to be all I knew (besides other drugs).
Dont wanna dig that pit again.

Have you guys had cravings for drugs that aren't good for you? I've been craving for a clonazepam prescription, but I know, that when I have the 100 tablet bottle on my table, I can't just take one pill. I will end up taking two, then three, then five and probably even ten pills. It's good for anxiety when you take just one, but it lowers your inhibitions so that the threshold to take more is lower. And nothing good ever comes from taking benzos over the therapeutic dose range.
Yeah man, of course. That’s like the base nature of addiction. Ketamine? Yes please. Opiates? Nearly killed me and if I wasn’t on maintenance, I’d likely be dead.

I crave alcohol and cocaine lately and yeah its a "bad" thing for me anyway.
This combo has brought so much pain and pleasure in times of crisis it is my default. It used to be all I knew (besides other drugs).
Dont wanna dig that pit again.
Coke and alcohol go so well together too. It’s a shame that they’re pretty goddamn cardio toxic combined.

I.v. meth/ chasing the dope rush to anything & everything.
For some strange reason I can snort a couple of grams of good coke per day with almost no prob but with any other stimulant I m either "yeah whatever" or I just wanna die. To give you the idea I have tried to fight my coke cravings with....Ritalin, 10 mgs were doing jack shit, 15mgs made me anxious already . I ve tried meth once and I ve spent 10 hours writing and cancelling and then writing again the same phrase on a paper I was working on.... Opioids and coke are my thing and I have never felt bad using them, maybe after, a bitch when you try to find a good reason to quit beside the money but...you can t.

Have you guys had cravings for drugs that aren't good for you? I've been craving for a clonazepam prescription, but I know, that when I have the 100 tablet bottle on my table, I can't just take one pill. I will end up taking two, then three, then five and probably even ten pills. It's good for anxiety when you take just one, but it lowers your inhibitions so that the threshold to take more is lower. And nothing good ever comes from taking benzos over the therapeutic dose range.
Coming from someone who's taken up to 40mg of Klonopin a day, I know exactly where you're coming from. (It freaks me out when people call 2mg a "high dose".) I don't find it euphoric at all, but I always feel the compulsion to keep on taking more. I guess that's the definition of addiction.

I went through a short crack-smoking phase many years ago, mainly because my best friend at the time always offered it to me and I could never "just say no to drugs" (to quote Nance Reagan). Every time that I took a hit, I would go into a panic attack, think I was having a heart attack... then five minutes later I'd be asking for more!

Don't even try to understand it because it doesn't make any logical sense. The best thing for me is to just NOT take that first pill/hit/drink, because once I do then all common sense goes right out the window.

Stay safe my friend,
Dreamflyer