• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Craving for drugs that aren't good for you

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Have you guys had cravings for drugs that aren't good for you? I've been craving for a clonazepam prescription, but I know, that when I have the 100 tablet bottle on my table, I can't just take one pill. I will end up taking two, then three, then five and probably even ten pills. It's good for anxiety when you take just one, but it lowers your inhibitions so that the threshold to take more is lower. And nothing good ever comes from taking benzos over the therapeutic dose range.

Have you guys had cravings for drugs that aren't good for you? I've been craving for a clonazepam prescription, but I know, that when I have the 100 tablet bottle on my table, I can't just take one pill. I will end up taking two, then three, then five and probably even ten pills. It's good for anxiety when you take just one, but it lowers your inhibitions so that the threshold to take more is lower. And nothing good ever comes from taking benzos over the therapeutic dose range.
I crave benzos particularly Xanax all the time usually during nights when I’m not feeling well I want to take 2 full bars and get super fucked up I feel like once you get such a euphoric tranquil feeling from these drugs you’ll having cravings for them for the rest of your life but over time the intensity of them decreases the way I prevent myself from going back is thinking about the cost of relapsing and how it would fuck my life up.

I am craving dissociatives even though they caused me to lose relationships, a huge amount of money and other things like psychosis (not too sure, I think opioids were more to blame and sleep deprivation). But the euphoria and pain killing effects are just too strong.

Also alcohol 🥃. Nothing good came out if bottles ever for me but every time in the supermarket I am tempted to buy some. And cigarettes 🚬 of course, the most senseless addiction ever.

The good thing is that cravings abolish as time passes but I guess I'll always have to live with some level of cravings.

I am craving dissociatives even though they caused me to lose relationships, a huge amount of money and other things like psychosis (not too sure, I think opioids were more to blame and sleep deprivation). But the euphoria and pain killing effects are just too strong.

Also alcohol 🥃. Nothing good came out if bottles ever for me but every time in the supermarket I am tempted to buy some. And cigarettes 🚬 of course, the most senseless addiction ever.

The good thing is that cravings abolish as time passes but I guess I'll always have to live with some level of cravings.
I have had psychosis from opioid/kratom abuse before I was sleep deprived due to withdrawals from opioids and slipped into psychosis, Getting psychosis from some dissociatives isn’t that common but with others it can be very common like ketamine usually doesn’t cause psychosis but PCP often can.

I've just found some capsule with something inside, it's tan and it got at least semi-oxidized... it's at least of mid 2020, perhaps beginning of 21...
the thing is that I don't know what could have, I imagine this in order of likeliness:
1. 4-ho-mipt
2. 6-apb or a mix of 6-apb and 4-ho-mipt
3. an oral dose of a-php.

thinking about the moment I saved that capsule there it's very unlikely that it's a-php because I think I didn't have any by that period of the year but... I don't know!
I know that 6-apb or ho-mipt are much better substances, in terms of positive effects, spiritually, physically... I mean, just better substances overall.
but when I saw that tan powder.. oh... I REALLY wanted to be the last "forgotten" dose of a-php..

and well, we all know how toxic and unhealthy that shit is.

i've been craving a low dose of dxm, but i manage to stay away from it. i realize there's not really any way i'm going to do it once, and i have no idea if it's hurting me or not, so no dxm for me.

if i had access to adderal i'd definitely take it. i drink coffee every day and sometimes wish i had an extra boost. the same goes for real coke. i have no desire to buy stuff like that cause of fentanyl nowdays. i'd probably take adderal over coke.

i don't really crave psychedelics cause i know i'll try them again someday, and i still have flash backs and auditory hallucinations all the time.

i don't really get any desire to drink alcohol surprisingly. i crave cigarettes mentally, but they destroy my lungs, so i never smoke them.

No , I don't crave anything anymore.
Now I would smoke a bowl of opium if you offered. But I don't crave stuff anymore.

AND lsd is a tool I use to help see myself twice a year

When I jam some old school trance I just remember the Molly days but I don't crave the drugs , just memories

I like weed edibles or vapes but lower doses- I'm never like " man I gotta get home so I can get soo messed up I forget my name"

I feel like I had a lifetime of experience already

I've kicked every addictive substance several times , but the one thing I have the most trouble with is nicotine, I crave cigs a few times a year. And it's the most useless high too , atleast Crack is fucking nuts 🤪. Idk fuck that feeling ,I hate that craving feeling. Why can't I just smoke a pack in a couple days and never again that year.

Cocaine. My only Achilles heel of drugs. I can hold on to any drug easily without using it, except that one. That said I’ve been a good boy. I think it’s been 3-4wks since my last use and I got some fire that I forgot I had stashed away but am not tempted to use it. I’m more interested in getting laid right now, Cocaine doesn’t help that lol.

-GC

Crack. I’m never tempted to use it unless I happen to be hanging out with someone who is using it. But that’s the drug I was abusing pre-2020, and with my cardiac issues, it’s REALLY a bad idea to ever do it again.

That doesn’t make me not want to, though…

Cocaine at times, I m not saying is "bad for me" in se but it is when I do not have downers and is especially bad if my wife is around...