• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos crashing before enjoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

john1330

Greenlighter
Mr. X just wants to experience what his friends talk about. They say Benzos will give you a buzz that's even better than Whiskey, and it's safe if you don't use more than once a month. But it NEVER works for Mr.X.

He can take 5 drinks of Whiskey (60ml each) and still stay awake, but a Benzodiazepine INVARIABLE knocks him out. He tried Alprazolam, and fell asleep. His friends suggested trying Diazepam (they say it takes longer than Alpra to knock you out), but Mr. X had the same results. Diazepam knocked him out too, within 1 hour from taking.

So then, Mr.X can tolerate fairly high quantities of alcohol, but Benzos put him to sleep before he can experience any drug-effect. He takes it, and goes to sleep within an hour. He wants to experience the "wonderful" effects of the drug, but he cannot as SLEEP kicks in before any other effects can.

He has taken another 12mg of Diazepam, just now, no effects yet, but he is sure it will knock him out in an hour or so- he will go to sleep before experiencing the buzz. Can you suggest anything that will keep him awake? He has made a big flask of coffee, and also bought a 40 pack of cigarettes, but these will probably not be able to keep him up. The only other drug he has is "dicyclomine", an anticholinergic, and he doesn't think abusing an anticholinergic is prudent (it can cause a cardiac event, and make him delirrient).

We don't allow threads that are just asking how to get high, and we don't allow the use of SWIM, my pet, Mr. X, etc. Everyone knows you're talking about yourself. It doesn't afford you any legal protection.

Also, benzos are not worth messing with. They're extremely addictive, and WD can cause serious side effects including death. If you don't get high from taking benzos, chalk it up as a blessing. I also have the same "problem" as you in that they just put me to sleep. Consider it a good thing

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.