• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

crack

I almost laughed out loud

The proper definition of “ritual” is: a repeated, structured sequence of actions or behaviors that alters the internal or external state of an individual, group, or environment.

There are individuals in our drug taking communities that insist on a certain distinct method of drug taking without there actually being a good reason for it other than their own preference.
 
I’ve been around this stuff for almost 20 years, and everything I know I taught myself. On the other forum I see the same thing people are doing and it RUINS everything.

TOO MUCH HEAT. Stop holding that lighter directly on the rock while you inhale.

Try pulling it back and moving it around then let me know how it went

Having the proper tools to smoke out of honestly makes all the difference in the world. If your pipe is broken, has hairline cracks it will affect your hit. Chore has to be properly placed in the pipe, the shiny copper lightly burned off but not torched.
How do you make the chore properly
 
I agree.i feel like I have a lot of knowledge but I'm still learning and I prefer a glad pipe with a bowl like a sherlock type but preferably strait and no carb. Can't seem to find one but the reason is because you can turn it to see where your you're flame is and when you chase the shirt around with the heat it to me is the best way I've experienced but I see people sucking the flame up in the stem and it irritates me so bad. Plus that ruins what you may have left when your you're shit is gone
I’m messing up my chore how do u make yours and when u pre heat ur shit into the chore how are u holding the lighter
 
There is something very important about smoking crack that few people know about or understand, and that is that it is a learned skill. In no way is this post meant to be disrespectful or offensive to anyone, but if you have no one to show you the ropes then of course you aren’t going to know what you’re doing. Sucking the flame into the stem? How is that possible? That person is definitely not getting the hit they deserve. I’m just talking about smoking tips and techniques, not actually cooking, which I still can’t completely get right after years and years of trying. Whoever is sucking the flame into the stem, please show them how to smoke properly because they are just wasting it
how are yu making ur chore and when ur melt it into the chore where are you holding ur lighter for that im messing something up
 
Top