• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Vaporization temperature?

BLOODY_PANTS

Greenlighter
hello BL ! I’ll skip the first post declarations and such. I like most newcomers I’ve used this site and erowid for like ever now( whoop did it anyways), one thing that’s been particularly tricky to nail down is the ideal temperature that crack will vaporize w/o simply burning up nanoseconds after application of heat of any kind. People using spoons or nails usually say something like “a few seconds after it’s red hot”. The closest I’ve gotten to an actual figure was 369 degrees Fahrenheit ( one post said 600). Using a good quality e-nail has anyone found the sweet spot? It’s a once in a blue moon treat so without spending a pretty penny on a tedious trial and error sesshy, I figure someone here could enlighten me? Also as opposed to typical glass rig, modified carb cap that tapers with a 1/8” ish wide opening at the top, then inhaling through a typical glass stem ( definitely don’t want to try and put my lips near cap as it very quickly heats up from nail & heating element)

"quote : "the boiling point (B.P.) of cocaine (as a free base - crack) is 187 - 188C. Which is 368.6F +""
-Benga from Vaporizing - Optimum temperature for vaporizing crack | Drugs-Forum

"195°C"
Source: Human Metabolome Database (HMDB)
Record Name: Cocaine
URL: http://www.hmdb.ca/metabolites/HMDB0015043
Description: The Human Metabolome Database (HMDB) is a freely available electronic database containing detailed information about small molecule metabolites found in the human body.
License Note: HMDB is offered to the public as a freely available resource. Use and re-distribution of the data, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes requires explicit permission of the authors and explicit acknowledgment of the source material (HMDB) and the original publication (see the HMDB citing page). We ask that users who download significant portions of the database cite the HMDB paper in any resulting publications.
License URL: http://www.hmdb.ca/citing
this is from pubchem but its about regular cocaine not free base cocaine