• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack resin

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I humbly apologize im fucking high out od my goddamn mind rn, i hve to put effort into thinking, why the fuck is metal pipe resin so fucking strong jesus i mean god woah, yeah so amen i knew itd be strong so only hit a corner of the bowl but my woah, this bowl would kill me and i only put maybe 1.5 thru this pipe, why is resin just the best of the best of the strongest besties?
Jeez edit : crack resin from metal pipe i think my brain is flipping inside my head lol k im slowly coming down from that..... my god, i must have atleast minimum 4-6 hits left and i feel like i warped into an a-10warthog wilder beast paladin warrior tier9999

Last edited:
Btw ive smoked lots of resin over the years but WHY is it so damn fucking strong, ik i have good shit but my god the resin, i lack words to describe how insane.

Does anyone know if you can use the silver chore boy Brillo instead of the copper

Does anyone know if you can use the silver chore boy Brillo instead of the copper

You can id you burn off the chemicals vefore you put it in your piece, but hey, i reccomend you buy brass screens, fold 2 corners inward, then roll it into a cone you can use 1 or 2 screens dependjng on your prefference, give it a try cant go wrong theyre 5 bucks, brass is safest for smoking crack as steel with prolonged or too much heat can loosen and you can be injured brass screens can only loosen if you scrape them with somthing sharp and damage it yourself.

Try a meth pipe to smoke your crack, you drop your rock in, heat it up w a torch ( keep flame far from pipe at first or else it will crack or shatter as you need to heat the bowl up at first, then you can get as close as you like, pretty nice clean as fuck hits, enjoyable. But why not use a small 5-10$ metal pipe? In my experienced of all tools, the lil metal pipes with 2 or 3 screens pack the heaviest hits, i reccomend bic lighter, melt your rock, by using pipe then stop, breathe, N when ready, get flame close ( never touch product until you think its basically done then you can scorch it to get any remainders, suck in hard ( btw, breathe in SLOW when you feel the hot air thats your crack hit, then you begin to hit that fucker till you cant think anymore and suck in medium to hard, removd from face, tske deep breath and hold 5-10 seconds.

Last edited:
Maybe the crack you are smoking is cut heavily enough (like excessive bicarb) that it doesn't seem that strong whereas the resin that is collecting is mostly just crack since the cut has been burned away so it's stronger by weight.

Maybe the crack you are smoking is cut heavily enough (like excessive bicarb) that it doesn't seem that strong whereas the resin that is collecting is mostly just crack since the cut has been burned away so it's stronger by weight.
Actually i switched to using a torch, ( from far away from my bowl) what was happening half the time, was my rocks melted right through my pipe ,but now ive mastered melting and vaporizing them in about a total of 10 seconds, makes for a fucking easy epic blast every go, and im hardly getting any resin now ^^
But nah, all my stuff is sweet fishscale, im pretty fortunate tbh

But it took me a loooooooong time to realize this was happening, but at the end of most sessions, i used to get a FULL bowl of resin that i could basically hit like 10 times ( wouldnt ever try to hit the whole thing, probably kill me, twas that strong once i hit about half of it at once, i couldng process a thought to save my life, it was so intense that it wasnt enjoyable) but nah, i dont use much bicarb, and once in awhile i make it with ammonia which is just amazing but i hate having to leave it sit out for 3-4 days to make sure it all evaporates

Attachments

• IMG_20190504_183139.jpg
    IMG_20190504_183139.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I personally don't enjoy the oil resin, it feels too strong and toxic on a bad way, more physical stimulation verse the high. I try to take a blast and estimate how much to use so I don't leave any resin behind, I want to clear it in one shot, I get higher doing that and turning the pipe and puffing it getting it going for sure!! Btw you can buy glass pens or glass Rose's at your average bodega, its glass and much more efficient that a metal pipe. They are like $4 for a glass pen, lighter and a piece of chore.

Actually i switched to using a torch, ( from far away from my bowl) what was happening half the time, was my rocks melted right through my pipe ,but now ive mastered melting and vaporizing them in about a total of 10 seconds, makes for a fucking easy epic blast every go, and im hardly getting any resin now ^^

But it took me a loooooooong time to realize this was happening, but at the end of most sessions, i used to get a FULL bowl of resin that i could basically hit like 10 times ( wouldnt ever try to hit the whole thing, probably kill me, twas that strong once i hit about half of it at once, i couldng process a thought to save my life, it was so intense that it wasnt enjoyable) but nah, i dont use much bicarb, and once in awhile i make it with ammonia which is just amazing but i hate having to leave it sit out for 3-4 days to make sure it all evaporates
That would so be a godsend right now to have that at this moment. The bag on the far right looks like glass..?

That would so be a godsend right now to have that at this moment. The bag on the far right looks like glass..?
Nah, thats shiny, the best euphoria are from those shiny rocks, they have a certain aroma aswell almost like a sweet bitter gas/sliightly chemical smell and if ya snort em its soooo smoothe, and when i used to snort, i never got a clogged nose, gotta love having solid connects, he was 30 min late, gave me 5 extra bags as an apology, i do buy quite alot however
Id take a new pic of the same bag but i cooked it up a few hrs ago :/ i think i have another couple ill pm you

Last edited:
I personally don't enjoy the oil resin, it feels too strong and toxic on a bad way, more physical stimulation verse the high. I try to take a blast and estimate how much to use so I don't leave any resin behind, I want to clear it in one shot, I get higher doing that and turning the pipe and puffing it getting it going for sure!! Btw you can buy glass pens or glass Rose's at your average bodega, its glass and much more efficient that a metal pipe. They are like $4 for a glass pen, lighter and a piece of chore.
Yeee im aware but i just cant melt enough rocks in them to get transported to mars, BUT HEY i wonder if resin gives more stimulation vs high, i mean obv gets you high but you may be onto somthing here, im gonna have to do some testing

Yeee im aware but i just cant melt enough rocks in them to get transported to mars, BUT HEY i wonder if resin gives more stimulation vs high, i mean obv gets you high but you may be onto somthing here, im gonna have to do some testing
My process is to load my metal pipe with 3-4 screens and in the back corner towards the mouth end, i poke a hole with a safety pin and load a bunch of medium sized rocks in the front, but i think from now on, ive been noticing if i melt 1 large rock in the center, then melt a buncha mediums in the front, things go better ( yes i have a pretty high tolerance)
Ill PM you one of my typical bowls that i hit every 30min or so ( i can typically get 2 hits out of them if im not looking to get into a space ship)

Ah ok, didn't realize you were cooking it up yourself. Thought you might be buying rocks with questionable purity....

Ah ok, didn't realize you were cooking it up yourself. Thought you might be buying rocks with questionable purity....

Ive actually never been offered a crack rock, but im not naive, i wouldnt buy somthing i could make better myself

The
The ultimate I have experienced is smoking it with strong weed. The best high that I have ever had in my lifetime.

I totally understand that some of you guys are high right now and there is no harm done for that reason, please believe that. However, I have to say that I'm really not crazy about threads that are merely stating that Crack Cocaine resin gets you high and that you're having a good time. I'm not invalidating the experience or saying you've done anything abjectly terrible here, but it's not really the type of thing that I feel is going to save lives or be of positive benefit to the community?

I tend to start digging into the resin and half life screen blasts when I have 1 or 2 rocks left at a size for a solid non monstrous hit. I guess is my mental attempt at preserving???? Even though it's not like it'll last till the next day, or the current session to be frank, lol.

I totally understand that some of you guys are high right now and there is no harm done for that reason, please believe that. However, I have to say that I'm really not crazy about threads that are merely stating that Crack Cocaine resin gets you high and that you're having a good time. I'm not invalidating the experience or saying you've done anything abjectly terrible here, but it's not really the type of thing that I feel is going to save lives or be of positive benefit to the community?
Should be fine for Drug Culture though, right?

Active users are going to talk about all sorts of things, might as well be here right? I try to keep my using habits mentioned without much detail. I don't want to aid to giving anyone direction. I just enjoy comparing experiences and discussing the subject of drugs in between the lines. I am, like you said, very high, lol. You could say I'm tweaking in the most wonderful way.

Just enjoyed a much needed and miraculous cigarette in the pouring rain accompanied by thunder and lightening.