• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack questions

This is the saddest post I have ever seen dudes. I just checked this guys profile and he hasn't posted in a long... long time. We all know what that means. Poor guy. I'm so like him I'm just young and haven't gone that far. I can't imagine where he's at right now but so many stereotypical situations come to mind. He must be so lonely and gone now. It's so ominous and dark to read crack posts sometimes.

He seemed like such a good and intelligent person. Reminds me of what people told me when I was an alcoholic/pill addict. And I knew all along what I was doing to myself and how it would affect me... just like he did.

Hopefully he's still alive or something. Rip.
 
Thanks for advice. The shop who sold it swore it was a "basic crack pipe"
As for brillo, we do have some but it is steel rather that copper. I tried to make some but despite burning it until red hot and washing it continues to deposit debits.
I'll use a can I think..
Thanks again.

Its a meth pipe. Usually just chuck in a small portion of even sized shards, melt with a gentle burn to a liquid puddle, blow off the first puff and gentle smokes after that. Dont burn the living shit out of it and keep the pipe clean.
 
Its a meth pipe. Usually just chuck in a small portion of even sized shards, melt with a gentle burn to a liquid puddle, blow off the first puff and gentle smokes after that. Dont burn the living shit out of it and keep the pipe clean.

Huh, always thought that was possible thanks for clarifying. Too bad not burning the pipe is like a fucking artform in itself, lol! At least when it comes to a lot of people and meth smoking. Sure took me a long time to learn to do it properly. Glad I don't do that shit anymore tho .
 
Why are we talking about meth in a crack thread?

I use to get really jonesy and fiend when I used frequently and small amounts. Now I smoke half a ball once a month. My dealer has been getting 80 percent coke. When I crack it up it comes back great. When it's gone I don't fiend because I've satisfied my crack need and it's not cut with a lot of amphetamines so the come down isn't harsh. 1 mg of Clonazapam helps me too.
 
^ i too prefer crack to powder coke these days due to its purity, seriously fuck how cut the powder is in the UK.
 
I haven’t read this whole thread so forgive me if I repeat stuff. The whole heart racing thing worries me, is a beta blocker ok as a solution? Or am I better off sticking with Xanax?

Second, what if you have a clogged chore but there’s a TON of resin in there? Personally doing pushes and smoking the resin is my favorite part and I get monster bellringers from that. I just don’t want to throw away a chore with so much resin as it seems like a waste. Any solutions?
 
Welcome to Bluelight, MoJo. It is a real thread. We prefer posts in real threads to at least pretend to contribute something, too. If you have something to add, or a question to ask, please do so.
 
I hope this question doesn't seem to odd. Does anyone have any experience with using meditation to ease the crack binge comedown? I plan to try it on my next run. I figure it can't hurt.//cheers
 
I hope this question doesn't seem to odd. Does anyone have any experience with using meditation to ease the crack binge comedown? I plan to try it on my next run. I figure it can't hurt.//cheers

My experience in the following:

Crack comedown: singular, mild
Cocaine powder comedown: limited, severe
Meditation, zazen: two years of weekly hours.

Those are three circles that do not overlap in any Venn Diagram I can think of.

I mean, it's a kind of meditation by itself to go through comedowns sometimes. I guess dusting off the ol' zabuton couldn't hurt, but my back hurts after half an hour during sobriety.

Unless you have a unique form of meditation?
 
I hope this question doesn't seem to odd. Does anyone have any experience with using meditation to ease the crack binge comedown? I plan to try it on my next run. I figure it can't hurt.//cheers

I haven't, but I will say that ASMR videos on YouTube (particularly ASMR Barber or painter Bob Ross) have helped me with general insomnia. ASMR and meditation aren't identical, but there is some substantial overlap.
 
Rock ain't Recreation

Smoking rock ain't recreational. Its a career. When you smoke rock and get something out of it that you like, you have to keep it up all night and day. When you want to get high or change your attitude by using and you use rock, man, that's a committment. Because that's all you'll do. With other longer lasting dope you can make the excuse that you're "getting things done", because you actually can. With rock, that's all you'll do. Its the least "efficient" drug there is because at 4:00am, after picking at the carpet at anything white, you've got to go out for more.
Any drug can be recreational but it's extremely difficult to manage. You have to make sure your usage is occasional and that you dont become a fiend and stay up days on end. You need to set limits and stick to them. And pick good days/dedicate the time to recover. So take a day off work afterwards etc. And no matter what you need to sleep and eat regularly or you will become a crack head.
 
Why is this a hate crack thread?

if your going to say stop smoking crack, stop doing cocaine all together. its the same drug.
So many people who are cocaine snorters judge the crack smokers and it's never mad sense to me. It's like a joint smoker judging a person using a bong. It's just a diff method an d it's much better when it comes down to it.
 
What got you in to it? Like, how did you stumble upon your first hit? From what I've read, people don't find crack. Crack finds them.


Sums it up perfectly. In my opinion this thread should be stickied and titled: "So you wanna know if crack is addictive."
Hey for me I was at my buddies house waiting for a speed dealer and they offered me a hit of crack while I was waiting. Instantly addicted and almost have forgotten about speed because of crack.
 
You don't have brillo of any kind in the UK? I find that hard to believe it doesn't have to be specificly "chore boy", but any copper brillo scouring pad will work if you just break a ball of it off the pad. Then break the end off of that pipe you have with the ball at the end and just make it a straight shooter, shove a already cured (when you use your lighter to burn off as much of the smoke that the brillo will produce)piece of brillo in the end of the pipe, about a 1/4 inch from the end. If you cant find it anywhere then the next best thing would be to take a soda can, poke like 10 little holes in the top, make a small hole on the side for a carb(optional) as I find that works better than with no carb, then throw some ash from weed or a cigarette on top of the holes you poked, put the piece of crack on there and smoke it taking your finger off the carb and putting it back on (as you would smoking a bowl of weed) while inhaling. It works fine, and maybe the pipe you have will work, which is more designed to smoke meth than crack, I have never used one as there is no meth where I live and we have straight stems and choreboy or any kind of copper brillo, at every corner store in and around all of the more bad neighborhoods so I just get that to smoke. Have you tried using the bulb pipe to smoke it? it might work. I have no idea if that would work or not I have never seen anyone use that for anything but meth. I have however used a soda can with ash like I described above to do this more than a few times and it works, just not as well a straight glass stem and brillo. You can also roll up some cigarette tobacco in a rolling paper and sprinkle the crack inside with the tobacco like you were rolling a joint, I have seen a few people that only smoke it this way and they swore by it and people who roll it up with weed in a joint or blunt too, but to me that would kind of taking away from the crack high and wouldn't be the same high.
How do you make your chore into a ball exactly I keep making a cylinder
 
well this is what i've heard is the best method...a stem with chore boy shoved in the end about a half inch to 3/4 inch. pack the chore boy with ashes. lots of ashes. put the rock in between and on all the ashes and chore boy. the crack will melt into the ashes and stick to the chore boy. continue to light and hit until you get almost nothing. then do the push out the other side and smoke from that end. repeat and repeat and then repeat....then repeat again. then maybe look out the window cause you heard a sound, then check the floor, then repeat.
 
funny thing about crack that i think only half of you will believe: it never did anything to me. i never really got high from it. never felt a bell-ringer. i tried it multiple times cause i'm ver thorough with substances. i onced smoked a $100 rock. i had the second hit (there were a few of us). i took a HUGE hit, held it in my lungs for close to a minute- i ran long distance for 30 years, just stopped 3 years ago. so i have GREAT lungs. took a huge ass hit, held it in, nothing. i've done coke many times. definitely got kinda high from coke, but not like other people. i could eat after i did it. i never had a come down. coke actually, this will sound crazy, made me feel calmer. it make me feel like i can finally think straight. even though, i had that positive reaction, it bothered my nose and sinuses SO MUCH i could never do it more than a few nights a week.

i've never heard of anyone else having this reaction to it.
 
Top