• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack questions

jimborg what if your wife finds out that you have been smoking so much crack? IMO you should stop now before you get way out of hand...just my $.02

Wow, what a thread. I don't have much experience with smoking rock, but I've found that the yellow-tinted crack is generally of better quality. But seriously, stop smoking that shit before you end up broke or single.

yeah you should seriously stop. it may seem fun and just like a game at first but it won't stay that way for long. especially when you're dealing with crack. and by that time it will be much harder to stop.

By the way Pharcyde I'm incredibly impressed with how quickly you noticed me reply to this relatively old thread and got right back into the conversation :) I feel the love, really I do.

I liked the convo. Plus I love all my bluelighters.

I've never heard of Bacatran (not seeing it when I google it either)... There's this stuff called kenalog in orabase for canker sores that I might try... does wonders for those although I'm not sure if its OTC.

My dermatologist told me about it since I gots that infantigo on muh face! I dont think its the right spelling but I bought some yesterday at the WG and I noticed a huge improvement today

jimborg what if your wife finds out that you have been smoking so much crack? IMO you should stop now before you get way out of hand...just my $.02

I know you're right and believe me - everytime I've used it has been the "last time." The 5-day break is the longest I've taken since this thread started so I know I can take a break if I want... just takes self-control which is goddamn hard with this stuff.

Man just think of the comedown before you decide today I will smoke crack

Sod the comedown - it's the empty wallet and overwhelming urge to sell your own granny for the next pebble that always pissed me off when on crack binges. Kinda moreish that stuff :|

Why do people fuck with chore and a stem anyway? Shit seems so obnoxiously difficult to use.

Use a regular meth pipe. So much easier.

Jimborg: I read this whole thread and besides the fact you have to get on top of that crack use before it gets on top of you, as everyone as mentioned...

Just wanna say youve been a sport. lol You know whats up. Lots of people would probably get irritated and lash out due to an inablity to accept the truth. but maybe im high tooo

For me it seems to not work in a meth pipe - - the stem and chore seems to be the best method.

Why do people fuck with chore and a stem anyway? Shit seems so obnoxiously difficult to use.

Right on, is there any reason?

I'm just curious, to be honest. I thought you melted it down and vaporized like ice.

Also, I don't see how saying, "because the same reason people IV" applies to this. I'm not asking why people smoke it, I get why. I'm just curious why a meth bowl doesn't work. Unless it's bulked up with baking soda, I'd imagine it vaporizes easier with the bowl.

I wonder if jimborg is still smoking crack or if his wife found out and kicked his ass out the house.. lol

It's convenient for me to get them - I can use multiple at the same time (although that results in smoking twice as much in my case) and I'd hate to invest serious money in paraphenalia for a substance that I (hopefully... please god... hopefully) won't be using in the very long-term.

Plus the only thing I've ever bought in head shops are bongs and bowls... wouldn't really know what the politically correct terminology is for a "crack pipe."

But I do appreciate the suggestion..

Ive seen meth pipes in headshops..............altough I havent been in one in awhile

Just wanna say youve been a sport. lol You know whats up. Lots of people would probably get irritated and lash out due to an inablity to accept the truth. but maybe im high tooo

Sorry just noticed your reply... Haha yeah... it's already on top of me, inside of me and all over me.. but hey, I knew what I was getting into.

are you still smokin crack? have you smoked any today?

Yes... honestly I don't want this to become an intervention thread although I appreciate the concern. Would be better to have that kind of discussion after a comedown and before I decide to score again.

Last edited: