Crack getting horny

Fyfee

Greenlighter
Hi all

My girlfriend says I'm weird as I get really horny smoking crack.

I can only smoke it alone or with her, I have too be totally relaxed otherwise I get pazzed up 🙈

She's the total opposite on it she hates too be touched and all I wanna do is tug away and a cum lol.

Cheers

I have not tried crack personally, but I've heard anecdotally that lots of men and women become hypersexual when smoking crack.

Some people just dont find stims to make them horny, while others do.

Same thing with alcohol and cannabis and MDMA and LSD, which for lots of people enhance social and sexual desires, but for others can be a colder more intellectual experience.

It's all based on the person and their mindset and system of values, how they process emotion, etc...

I used to get really horny after the first pipe, but before I could even get my cock out of my pants, that horniness had been replaced with fiending for more crack.

Not a viable sex drug in my opinion...

Yeah I know what ur saying. I can do £600 easy on a night when I've got the money...

If I wanted a horny crack fest and would probably make sure I had some powder cocaine to keep the crack high going to decrease the fiendishness and maybe some meth too.

If I wanted a horny crack fest and would probably make sure I had some powder cocaine to keep the crack high going to decrease the fiendishness and maybe some meth too.
Vaild point. Shame u can't get meth where I am

I think coke cut with a small amount of meth (5%ish) is probably what people refer to as 'horny coke'