• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack cocaine beginners questions

However, just bear in mind that 99% crack addicts thought the exact same

im sure of it. no need for crack or cocaine. im a speedfreak, so vaping cathinones is my duty. no need for smoking crack really. just want something else to try once or twice for diversifications sake. dont have the money for a real crack habit either.
but thanks for your thoughts.

Have you ever been shot at yet? It comes with the territory, I'm afraid. I have. I quit cocaine completely. I wasted bank $$$ on that ephemeral and temperamental white girl. Throw your pebble away. The high of even one good hit of crack only lasts around 20 seconds and is a byaitch.

But if you insist, bulbs will not work well. Obtain Pyrex straight shooter and fill the tip with copper brillo mesh. If you plan to get some good ($40 and up) rocks, go to the hardware store and invest in a nice, thick metal pipe fitting.

Next, HOLD THE SMOKE IN FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. The high is directly proportional to how long you hold the smoke in. Try hyperventilating, breathing in and out with very short breaths until the vapor is absorbed by your body.

Don't worry about looking desperate. Remember, you're smoking crack!!

A $40 rock, a Chore Boy brand brillo pad, and a 3 or 4 inch long thick, metal pipe fitting with a 1/4th of an inch diameter opening on both ends are ideal.

When you exhale, you will also get higher as the vapor exits your body. Hyperventilate to ghost the smoke out, and you can possibly learn to get a mild to moderate bell ringer from a dime ($10 worth). A $20 is marginally better. A $40 is even well better. Or should I say worse?

This stuff is hard on the bank account, terrible for the reputation you'll soon acquire if and when loved ones, coworkers, and bosses find out about your newly acquired freebase habit, super dangerous to buy, and harshly prosecuted, should it come to that.

If you are going for the ultimate cocaine high, IV'ing is my best advice. Smoking it runs through the stuff too fast, has bad social stigma, and lasts 30 seconds versus 10 minutes for an IV shot of say, 0.17 grams of good blow.

It is actually quite possible to blow through $150 every 10 minutes if you've got the cash. Siiick.

However, one good puff of crack cocaine freebase vapor held in for just 10 seconds or less acts as an instant antidepressant / mood elevator and continues to work in that capacity for 12 to 24 hours thereafter.

Last edited:
im sure of it. no need for crack or cocaine. im a speedfreak, so vaping cathinones is my duty. no need for smoking crack really. just want something else to try once or twice for diversifications sake. dont have the money for a real crack habit either.
but thanks for your thoughts.
Advice from an old guy…. If you don’t “ have the money “ for a “ real crack habit “ then leave it alone. Seriously.