• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack clonazepam heroin alcohol combo

BlackWizard

Greenlighter
I'm a heroin user, & made high quality crack. Used it for a few hours before runnin out & takin 1 mg of klonopin (not regular benzo user) & began to drink hard liquor. All this while smokin a bunch of heroin. I am no real dummy & knows how the blow & alcohol is a no-no, along w/benzos, but addin the dope is another thing he is concerned with. I guess the question is after smoking a couple packs of smokes, how long should I wait to sleep? Is keepin awake better than hittin the sack? Its been a total 5 hour party-

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance at using "responsibly" goes out the window when you combine more and more substances simultaneously. What doses of heroin are we talking about in relativity to your everyday use? Benzodizepines in moderation (like this, 1mg dose) one can only assume to be fairly therapeutic when one has been using Cocaine acutely. This is coming from a layman's point of view.

The Benzodiazepine/Opiate combination is the most dangerous aspect of your trip, I would say and it doesn't appear that you've overdone on either, but if you're using a higher-than-average amount of Heroin, the 1mg of Clonazepam could always be enough to push you over the edge...

SWIM is a heroin user, & made high quality crack. Used it for a few hours before runnin out & takin 1 mg of klonopin (not regular benzo user) & began to drink hard liquor. All this while smokin a bunch of heroin. SWIM is no real dummy & knows how the blow & alcohol is a no-no, along w/benzos, but addin the dope is another thing he is concerned with. I guess the question is after smoking a couple packs of smokes, how long should he wait to sleep? Is keepin him awake better than hittin the sack? Its been a total 5 hour party-

hmm.....

should feel lucky to wake up after that cocktail
i dont think we need to tell you whats gonna happen if you continue being reckless right?
all that stuff interacts with each other or potentates the hell out of each other
re evaluate your drug use bud

Any chance at using "responsibly" goes out the window when you combine more and more substances simultaneously. What doses of heroin are we talking about in relativity to your everyday use? Benzodizepines in moderation (like this, 1mg dose) one can only assume to be fairly therapeutic when one has been using Cocaine acutely. This is coming from a layman's point of view.

The Benzodiazepine/Opiate combination is the most dangerous aspect of your trip, I would say and it doesn't appear that you've overdone on either, but if you're using a higher-than-average amount of Heroin, the 1mg of Clonazepam could always be enough to push you over the edge...

So i use 1-2 gs of blk tar daily, & rocked up a g of blow. Took a couple hours to go thru the crack, then took the kpins shortly after, & started drinking whilst smokin the dope (no longer IV @ moment) was kinda worried 4 a moment but arent exibiting any discomfort @ the moment except sleepiness im fighting off-

Yeah kinda snowballed tonight, really i wonder if sleeping is more dangerous than staying awake & dropping dead from heart attack or something- like the best choice out of two bad options~