• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Could "Zopiclone" be used to comedown from coke after a night of using?

Yep, tried and tested. It's a hypnotic so you've got about 2 hours to fall asleep from it kicking in, if you don't fall asleep in that time, it wont work.

Okay, thanks.

As a first time user, I plan on only use 1.75mg's, or 1/4 of a regular 7.5mg pill.

I haven't used benzo's before, or opiates with the exception of codeine, and I usually drink with my coke so the last thing I want to do is add a lot of another drug to the mix (even though I would take this at home an hour after the last line).

Does 1.75mg sound like an alright dose? I heard regular dose is half a pill so 3.5mg, but because I will likely have drinken within the previous 4 hours, I don't want to add unnecessary danger.

Please don't lecture me on drinking and cocaine, I know the added dangers, but I find coke pretty useless without alcohol. 100x euphoria while drunk aka coca-ethylene addict .

Zopi is a hypnotic not a benzo. Go for a half of a 7.5mg, you need to take it and fall asleep in the 2 hours after it kicks in. After that if you still can't sleep, take the other half. :)

Have fun

I never did cocaine alone, always with alcohol. You'll be fine.

Zopi is a hypnotic not a benzo. Go for a half of a 7.5mg, you need to take it and fall asleep in the 2 hours after it kicks in. After that if you still can't sleep, take the other half. :)

Have fun

I never did cocaine alone, always with alcohol. You'll be fine.

And yes I now it's not a benzo as I mentioned in the original post, but it's very similar so I was just saying that I have no prior experience with anything like it before.

Yeh you'll be fine. They don't even work on me for sleep anymore which sucks lol.

Let me know how you get on.

Mixing alcohol with zopiclone is not a great idea but if you wait until the alcohol is mostly worn off and you haven't overdone it too much you should be fine. Zopiclone works fine for comedowns and Ive personally used it for coming down off crack

Yeh I never used to take it immediately after drinking, usually a good 3-4 hours.

The remedy: 60-90mg of temazepam (restoril) and a beer or two. temazepam is a hypnotic benzo it should help you fall asleep quickly. Although it doesn't really have any anxiolytic propwereties such as alprazolam or lorazepam. I guess the best scenerio would be a low dose of Xanac, maybe 1mg, and maybe 30-60mg of Restoril dsepending on how much coke you did.

Ifd you have no access tp benzos you could drink booze, but personally I don't like that feeling. In fact i WILL NOT TOUCH coke unless I have benzos on hand.

OHH just though of this. DIAZEPAM. That is a mircle drug for a comwe down.!! VALIUM!!!<3

Could "Zopiclone" be used to comedown from coke after a night of using?
So could it work?

Just to answer your original question and that you have already got it in your medicine cabinet, then yes.
NOT taking alcohol into account, you can take the whole tablet (7.5mg), it will work nicely.

The remedy: 60-90mg of temazepam (restoril) and a beer or two. temazepam is a hypnotic benzo it should help you fall asleep quickly. Although it doesn't really have any anxiolytic propwereties such as alprazolam or lorazepam. I guess the best scenerio would be a low dose of Xanac, maybe 1mg, and maybe 30-60mg of Restoril dsepending on how much coke you did.

Ifd you have no access tp benzos you could drink booze, but personally I don't like that feeling. In fact i WILL NOT TOUCH coke unless I have benzos on hand.

OHH just though of this. DIAZEPAM. That is a mircle drug for a comwe down.!! VALIUM!!!<3

why did you bump such an old thread, it was already answered. Mods you can close this, i found that zopiclone worked alright.

As a first time user, I plan on only use 1.75mg's, or 1/4 of a regular pill....

Uh hem ***clears throat***
1/4 of 7.5 is.... 1.87... Jesus Christmas, coke must be so good you're brain is numb!!!!!!!

Jk. But serious:
No tolerance I'd do 1/2 on small come down or 1 on huge crash
Regular users of zoppies might wanna use 1 for small comedown and up to 2 for harsh come downs.

people like me who are super-uktra-mega-craycrayzay sensitive to anything that goes up I find its best to take threshold dose (sometimes smaller then that!) Throughout the session to take away the sketching said then when I'm done and safety permits I will end off with a regular dose of a moderate Benz like diazepam and a regular dose of zoppi or zolpidems.

edit p.s he small doses throughout are not z-droogs but rather any benzo.

As a first time user, I plan on only use 1.75mg's, or 1/4 of a regular pill....
WHOOPSIES!! Sorry for the secondary bump. I rarely check dates

Uh hem ***clears throat***
1/4 of 7.5 is.... 1.87... Jesus Christmas, coke must be so good you're brain is numb!!!!!!!

Jk. But serious:
No tolerance I'd do 1/2 on small come down or 1 on huge crash
Regular users of zoppies might wanna use 1 for small comedown and up to 2 for harsh come downs.

people like me who are super-uktra-mega-craycrayzay sensitive to anything that goes up I find its best to take threshold dose (sometimes smaller then that!) Throughout the session to take away the sketching said then when I'm done and safety permits I will end off with a regular dose of a moderate Benz like diazepam and a regular dose of zoppi or zolpidems.

edit p.s he small doses throughout are not z-droogs but rather any benzo.

.75/2 = .375 = .38 not .37. (1.88 total) Get fukt m8, probably would be better at calculating the amount of cock you can maneuver into ur loose butthole