• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

could u trust a dealer u just met on the street?

djiang87

Bluelighter
Not sure if theres been a topic on this already but ill post this neways. Yesterday when i going to the trainstation from uni i was having a smoke. Some guy just asks me if i had a spare ciggie so i gave him one. Him and his mate offer me a beer which i thought was really cool. I stood there and talked with them since i they gave me a beer for a ciggie. After a while of talking they asked me if i took drugs etc. Just as it happens he was a dealer selling gas, which i fink is speed. He said his stuff was 'good shit' but all dealers say that about their stuff. I thought id get his number to be polite and incase i felt like experimenting with speed.

Back to my main point, can you trust a dealer you just met on the street (in terms of quality) or should u stick to someone u regularly use or a dealer of a friends?

Short answer. No.

Long answer. Nope.

A dealer fundamentally as your life in his or her hands. They could tell you its gas when its really crushed Sudafed with sodium hydroxide. You should always be able to trust your dealer very well (either throught the fact he is your friend, or the fact, if you get crook, he will go down), and just cause he offered you a beer doenst mean he is trustworthy.

Also, if you are only just beginning with speed, dont get it off the street. Get it off someone you trust who can give you an idea of its strength with a bit more validity.

I never buy off the street anymore. Its too dangerous; you can get jacked, either through dodgy or bunk shit; you can get bashed; or you could get arrested.

I know all these things can happen with a normal dealer, but your chances are much higher with street dealers. They dont have to worry about return or upset customers.

I guess if you asked anyone on here (as I presume most of you are into HM) then they would always go with a dealer they egularly use or after that one they have heard good things about from friends. Most people would only buy of someone they didn't know if they had no other alternatives if they wanted to score. I've never bought off the street but I've bought off people I didn't know in clubs and raves (something I try to do as little as possible). The guy at the rave was really cool and let me test it and everything, the guy at the club was rude and when I asked him if we could go and do the deal in the toilets so I could see what it looked like, he was like fuck that. It all comes down to what options are available to you, but if you think about it another way nearly all dealers you don't know in the first place only after buying off them will you decide whether they are worth knowing, and only then will you know if there shit is good.

I try not to trust a dealer, period!

I have one now, who is a good friend of a good friend. Very trust worthy, and would buy back products off me (same price) that I thought weren't up to standard or worth the money.

This is one exception, otherwise don't trust a dealer, especially one you met on the street.

you should try speed for the first time with one of ur mates who has done it before. Generally its a very bad idea to trust someone off the street. i have bought somehting off the street once and that wasn't just a roandom off the street, it was on nye and i had to go meet this guy outside a rave and sell him a pill for my mate, then he goes u want sum wipper, and i was pretty luvved up at the time so i wood of trusted a goat.

Absolutely not. The only thing you can trust is your own experiences, in an industry where everything is unregulated. Buying off the street is putting you at complete risk.

I agree with shorza that dealers are essentially untrustworthy, but if you present yourself as a trustworthy client, you can generally build something resembling a business relationship. With a street dealer there is no opportunity to do so.

The only good reason to buy from the street: absolute need. If you have no option aside from horrible withdrawals or buying off the street, do it. Otherwise, there are better options available.

Definatley not! All you have to do is make one trip to nimbin to realise how shady street dealers are!
=D

Not in that scenario, hell no. For all you know it could be part of a little scam they have going on... find nice gullible looking girl, offer her a beer, act friendly, offer drugs, go home, crush up sudafed and wait for gullible little girl to call. Take gullible girl's money at some randomly appointed destination; go home via bottle shop and have a party. Repeat.

Think about it: if their "shit" were really that "good", would they need to solicit random deals in street? I think not.

I will only deal with people I know from friends. At least there's a trail back to them, and if there's a trail back you're less likely to get screwed over.

when i was 15 me and my friend were very drunk and decided on e. being inexperienced we had no one instantly to get it off so we went round fitzroy looking for people. eventually we asked this group of DODGY CUNTS. one of them took us to his car, was a complete sleaze anyway i had a look and was satisfied as they had hearts on them. handed over (very retail price) money. he insisted that we take his number and said if we ever needed anything he was our guy. anyway we had a wicked night, they turned out to be quite good, although thats when i actually had serotonin to burn, and all was lovely. two weeks we're going to a rave and our (large) deal falls through. everyone panics. why not call that guy? he wasn't so bad and he didn't rip us off incredibly..... i call him. he is very happy to run over town at 11pm sat night. hand over cash for 8, again retail prices, what do we get - 8 small yellow coated pain killers. moral to this story? NEVER trust a random dealer..but to the contrary without being specific or offensive he was the classic dodgy cunt and i have actually bought gear of heaps of ppl out and about who i have judged to be cool. so use you judgement.... if its sharp.

yes and no.
depends on how good a judge of character you are.
I have met many dealers on the street.
Some i dealt with on the spot and continued a relationship with.
Others, at the time of meeting them I knew they werent right.

yeah, you just gotta use your judgement. firstly, i stopped giving durries to people a long time ago. if people know they can take advantage of you, they will. took me a long time to learn this. second, if some dude gave me a beer and started talkin bout drugs, i'd be fuckin wary. then if he tried to sell me some 'gas' i'd leave as soon as courtesy allowed, and if he tried to intimidate me i'd be off pretty quick.

i'd like to think of myself as a fairly good judge of character though - just trust your instinct. It's generally not hard to sort out the dodgy from the genuine.

You need to ask?! No way! But then I've neve bought anything of anyone I didn't know personally. Guess I'm lucky that I've been able to be in that situation :\

eh, sometimes you gotta try your luck out if youve just moved in a random place. its not always a good idea though. _____ has often tried out different dudes when he started buying, but then as time went on cut out the bad ones in the list, formed a sort of business relation where you can buy trusted goods

thursday night i bumped into these guys that were peaking balls in the melbourne streets, and i ended up getting 7.5 white hearts at a lower than normal price. ...key word, they were peaking and were really cool. I got there details too.

Originally posted by endlesseulogy
whizz is THE shit lol.. not worth the risks with dodgy dealers
:p

Sorry couldnt help it, hehe. Anyways i find that about 50% of the time they cant be trusted. If your're not an experenced judge of quality, on sight then i suggest you first by for some one a little more trustworthy. On the other hand i don't think it is ever possible not to get ripped off really, its just how badly you get ripped off compared to everyone else. Everything is relative..

Guys... please... be discreet. Talking about 'past drug use' is one thing, discussing your network of connections and how much drugs you buy is quite another! Remember this is a public forum, anyone can read it from any computer.

BigTrancer :)

DEFINATELY NOT!

Well in some Cases. The thing is you say Character n all that, thing is when your looking for pills etc... You're lookin for dodgy cunts. Cos they're the ones more likely to have them. They're the only ones stupid enough to do it!

I have dealt with unknowns b4. It was these Unknowns that I usually got MDMA Pills from, what I mean is, they actually had MDMA in them! Dunno about whizz cuz always got that through a friend and same with the rest of the drugs I have consumed.

It really depends, If you have your tester on you, than YES! if not. Then NO. If a dealer was trying to sell me whizz. I would say ok, but rack me up a line to see if it's any good. (No, Fuck you!.... Fine Don't Have My Business)

LOL no matter how much I like dealers, I still hate them. Cos most of them DONT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE!

SpecTBK=D