• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: Tronica

Correct Needle Width & Syringe Size for Meth IV

Ok so 50-60 units, I'm assuming you'd use another syringe to measure .6 of 1ml yes?



madmick19, those are indeed some good points, have you ever injected?
My health is good, i exercise regularly and eat well.
I suppose i just want to try it, as normally i eat the stuff or snort it.

I won't be snorting anything anymore as after my last snort something has happened to my sinuses. I Don't know what it is but it feels like damage.

Every now and then i get stuck with this funny smell which i can't explain, at first I swore it was coming from my body or the house but now I know it doesn't, It's my sinuses playing tricks on me (I know it sounds weird but these strange smells coming from inside my nose drive me insane) To this day this hasn't left me alone.
I also notice i get a blocked nose for a long long time after a cold which shouldn't happen, not that long anyway (up to 4 weeks!)

As for smoking, I heard ice is bey know 1 person that can get me stuff and its always meth, nothing else, sometimes its decent, sometimes its not even that good:/ so I was never going to bother with smoking it.

Who here actually smokes normal meth? Is still good? Does it damage your lungs worse then cigarettes & weed?

So lastly comes IV, as opposed to eating it which takes a long time to kick in and you loose some of the effects, I really wanted to experience that rush I guess.
Like I said before thou, it wont affect the amount or frequency of administration.
I can not become a junkie, its not like me.
The cc doesn't matter because it matters how much dope you put in it not water and its not ML is CCs and meth doesn't have a rush
 
Top