European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Corbyn heckled at Pride? How the news agenda is set

Last edited:
Null and void.

MacDonalds are currently using it in an advert.

8(
Oh man :(
Hope they at least got well paid for it...

I once sorted steve and pete out for some grass when they were in town. Pete rolled up a massive spliff and passed it around backstage after the show and hung out with us for ages. Ignored the groupies, the promotor and the venue staff telling us that we couldn't smoke there, and it was setting off a fire alarm upstairs. Lovely fellas.
I asked them how they came about naming the band that, and Diggle says to me "we saw an article with the heading "It's the buzz, cock!" (about something i cannot recall that was all the rage in ~1976).
I'd not heard "cock" used in that way - a term of friendly endearment - before, and he explained it was maybe the equivalent to the way "cobber" is used in australia.

He then said "maybe if we were Australian, we'd have been called the Buzzcobbers!"

Stuck in my head, i always call them that (at least in my head)

I once sorted steve and pete out for some grass when they were in town. Pete rolled up a massive spliff and passed it around backstage after the show and hung out with us for ages. Ignored the groupies, the promotor and the venue staff telling us that we couldn't smoke there, and it was setting off a fire alarm upstairs. Lovely fellas.
I asked them how they came about naming the band that, and Diggle says to me "we saw an article with the heading "It's the buzz, cock!" (about something i cannot recall that was all the rage in ~1976).
I'd not heard "cock" used in that way - a term of friendly endearment - before, and he explained it was maybe the equivalent to the way "cobber" is used in australia.

He then said "maybe if we were Australian, we'd have been called the Buzzcobbers!"

Great story. The Buzzcobbers! Classic.

I always presumed they were named after a lady's genital massage device, but there was another band called 'the vibrators' so they couldn't use that...

Corbyn is a filthy cunt, and a mitotic accident that needs to burn in hell.

And his momma is a nonce:p

If he's a filthy cunt, he's well qualified to be PM, bless his beige cotton socks.

I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess as to the state of Theresa May's cunt..

God no, I'd sooner drink fuming chlorosulfonic acid than go within a kilometer of that filthy dessicated tartarus-beshatten abyss of stinking yeasty crusts of what used to be slime. Theresa May, is the fuckin' antichrist, I am convinced of it. If I were religious, I'd actually believe she was the second coming of the antichrist. The first, heralded by tony bliar (spelling intentional, see what I did there=D) actually maybe May(be the devil in vaguely anthropomorphic form) is the third coming of the antichrist, Bliar and that snake Mandelsonofawhore being the joint first, bush the second and May(be Ol' Scratch) the third.

A virulent, fucking noxious dog turd sandwich in humanoid shape if ever there was one. Fucking bitch needs to be sent screaming back to the blackest pits of Tartarus where she belongs. There really is no fate awful enough for her to suffer, there just isn't anything available that would be terrible enough to inflict upon that vile, festering feculent shitcovered abomination made flesh.

God no, I'd sooner drink fuming chlorosulfonic acid than go within a kilometer of that filthy dessicated tartarus-beshatten abyss of stinking yeasty crusts of what used to be slime. Theresa May, is the fuckin' antichrist, I am convinced of it. If I were religious, I'd actually believe she was the second coming of the antichrist. The first, heralded by tony bliar (spelling intentional, see what I did there=D) actually maybe May(be the devil in vaguely anthropomorphic form) is the third coming of the antichrist, Bliar and that snake Mandelsonofawhore being the joint first, bush the second and May(be Ol' Scratch) the third.

A virulent, fucking noxious dog turd sandwich in humanoid shape if ever there was one. Fucking bitch needs to be sent screaming back to the blackest pits of Tartarus where she belongs. There really is no fate awful enough for her to suffer, there just isn't anything available that would be terrible enough to inflict upon that vile, festering feculent shitcovered abomination made flesh.

And I think we have a winner!! =D