Admin Attention Copyright and stuff

It would be more of a personal project, if it got published then it would be a bonus, but I can always publish it myself.

d stuff, I was wondering what the policy is on copyright on other peoples posts. If I'm posting about a thread that I created or posted in then other peoples posts are going to most likely be included too, it would be hard to write the book without that. Since this is a public forum and information from it has been taken without permission and posted other places before I would assume there would be no issue with this but I just wanted to check.

A lot of hosts will honor a dmca if people file. I doubt a publisher will pick up something like this, because you're taking other people's thoughts without their permission. Even if the host doesn't honor the dmca, people can file a dmca with google and bing and have the site wiped from the searches, essentially removing the possibility of anyone seeing it. And, if you self-publish, well....good luck with that.

You would be better to write your own content and not intrude on the privacy (albeit they are on a public forum) of others. People post on BL, but it's still intrusive to rip their ideas and thoughts to create some kind of agenda for yourself.

I just want to create a book about my time an experience on bl, I dont want to harm anyone else in any way, reading the responses. I think I'll only quote my direct posts and just summarise the replies from those posts, unless I have a thread I really want to get into and I can get permission from the posters to put their words in the book.