• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

copy cat pills

760rollz

Bluelighter
How long in general does it take for copy cat pills to surface? Just wondering. I am boggled about a pill I did that felt like mdma but soon there after taking the pill a report surfaced which stated that this particular pill had no reactions whatsoever to testing. so what's the fastest copy cat pills have shown up?

Rollz

Copy cat pills generally show up anywhere from a month to 2 years after an original good batch, its sort of like saying "how long is a piece of string"

Allthough sometimes you will have a good pill that has no reaction to any tests.. This is not common but it can happen - You are better to be same than sorry though, and not consume if no reaction occurs.

icerazor said:
Copy cat pills generally show up anywhere from a month to 2 years after an original good batch, its sort of like saying "how long is a piece of string"

Haha, good analogy. It's hard to say.

Allthough sometimes you will have a good pill that has no reaction to any tests.. This is not common but it can happen - You are better to be same than sorry though, and not consume if no reaction occurs.

A good pill that has no reaction to tests? I'm confused.

Even experienced users have ingested the piperazine tabs and thought they had ingested STRONG mda or mdma. However on subsequent drops the true "colors" of this drug shows and they realise it is in fact not MDanything

This could well apply in your case.

woodpecker said:
Even experienced users have ingested the piperazine tabs and thought they had ingested STRONG mda or mdma. However on subsequent drops the true "colors" of this drug shows and they realise it is in fact not MDanything

This could well apply in your case.

Exactly...I took some pills and they just seemed like weak rolls. It seriously felt almost exactly like MDMA in so many ways. Once I got to higher doses, it became much more obvious it was BZP. BZP and MDMA can have a lot of similar effects, there are people who actually like the feeling of BZP. Don't ask me why but there are. If it doesn't test with the reagents, it's not MDxx...no matter how much it may feel like it, it is not. (assuming your tester isn't broken)