European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cooking something else than crack

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So we already know what kind of drugs you folks like, but what do you like to eat/cook?

Everyday I am facing the same problem: What the fuck I am gonna cook today?

So some cooking recipes or ideas would be appreciated !

I like to make kratom tea. Just made some this morning. I put around 5 grams of powdered kratom into boiling water, and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Add some lemon too. Then I take a coffee filter and filter out all the plant material. Can make for some good tea :)

I made so much carbonara that my blood is carbonara sauce already, yeah it is indeed very easy to make tho. never added peas to the mix but might consider it

They give a sweet "ping!" for a nice opposition to the bacon.
I've gone from eating tablets to eating cooked food stuffs... I'm getting old.

today I'm having some allaska pollok as I didn't eat fish in ages, in pizza from scratch do you mean making the dough yourself?

Chilli con carne
Goulash and chips
flemish stew and chips
chicken curry

yeah goulash is a good idea, thanks! we hungarians call it gulyas

I like to cook and do so fairly often. I probably eat way too much meat though. Some form of it at least five times a week.

^^ Same I seriously need to cut out a good 30% of the meat i eat, but not now as tonight I'll be cooking a venison cottage pie

I had 500grams of pasta yesterday soaked in Pataks Tandoori paste which is quite common for me when I'm waiting to pick up my tax payers funded benefits & the yard is empty but that much pasta kicked my ass.

Hahah Who do you think i'm trying to win over with a venison cottage pie ??

I did some bolognese, tommorow probably some chicken breast in the oven nicely condimented idk with what to combine it atm . I'll see

I don't think that I can eliminate meat from my day to day life, I think I'll live with this habbit

I'm into my soups for lunch / 1st meal of the day and then rice, coriander, pepper, soy sauce and a random curry paste + cream if necessary.
But I'm gunna stick with cider and "Strawberry Balla Stixx" .... and drugs :cautious: