• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cooking HIGH POTENCY Crack Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

acskippy

Greenlighter
I truly apologize if i cant ask this but im goin a lil crazy trying to find the best method for cooking HIGH POTENCY crack. Ive gone thru 100’s of recipies, 1000’s of pages and even studied the actual chemistry behind the process. I have cooked 100’s of batches but i just cant seem to nail down the best method of cooking HIGH QUALITY crack… ive gotten close on a couple tries but ive had better. I cook somewhere around 0.5g all the way to an oz… but im mainly concerned in nailing down the right temperatures, correct order of adding ingredients, time for the reaction to do its thing… and most importantly ratios….etc etc. i prefer the spoon method and thats where i have had my best success but i am open to any suggestions. Please i beg you to not post comments on the dangers and risks, i an aware also please refrain from meaningless content. I would preferably like someone with a background im chemistry to explain to me what is actually happening during the process and what factors will effect the overall potency.., I WOULD LIKE QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. Ive tried many of the methods and recipies found here and all over the internet so please dont post the old “ mix, heat, cool, dry” quick methods. I want to know what in the process effects potency.. and i know it has more to do with the quality of the soft. I appreciate any response… feel free to DM me if we cant discuss here. THANKS ALL!!

Welcome to Bluelight but we don't really give people recipes to cook crack. If you have tried 100's of recipes I'm sure you know that the end product is best when you start with some good coke. I hear that the cut to shit coke they are selling nowadays turns into cut to shit crack.

Anyway....gotta close this as we really don't discuss synthesizing drugs here on BL.

But I will leave the thread here and if someone wants to DM you they can.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.