• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Convert heroin to oxy dose?

Also you'll see a lot of people used to post about taking massive doses and getting high! Don't take stupid doses though as it fucks with your heart. Try 2x2mg pills at first and see how you get on.

Also it may be unwise to take a lot of Xanax through customs. I would try and take them before flying unless you have a script. If I was taking additional with me I would either hide them up my arse in cling film or only put a half dozen in a big thing of similar looking pills.

Also you'll see a lot of people used to post about taking massive doses and getting high! Don't take stupid doses though as it fucks with your heart. Try 2x2mg pills at first and see how you get on.
You are the best I had no clue there exists such an invalueable tool! will try it for sure should the oxy not work at all / for long enough, thank you so much <3

if you have other such aces up the sleeve to suggest me please feel free to drop them :)

I wouldn't call it an ace exactly, but certainly a good little comfort med when forced to abstain in combination with benzos and/or gabapentinoids.

I wouldn't call it an ace exactly, but certainly a good little comfort med when forced to abstain in combination with benzos and/or gabapentinoids.
sounds like it will prove beyond useful in the context that I need it, especially if I throw some kratom in the mix as well

I had a friend with an addiction. He couldn't control his cravings and ended up in the hospital multiple times. I told him to ask for help, but he didn't want to listen. I told him about this website https://ounces-to-grams.com/ where he could convert ounces to grams and not exaggerate with the dose. It helped for a while. However, the problem was his way of thinking. He had some issues with his family and girlfriend. And he found a way of relaxing. I am still by his side and encourage him to leave drugs. If not, at least do a little math before.

Last edited:
Impossible to do the conversion without lcms quantitative analysis to know the mg of heroin per mass of your impure gear. Your dealer is pulling the numbers right out of his ass unless he owns a mass spectrometer. Go by feel titrating doses and assume it will be different for every shot or bag you do.
not a mass spec but an HPLC would test purity, sorry for the correction

not a mass spec but an HPLC would test purity, sorry for the correction
An HPLC would only separate the components and tell you absolutely nothing about the level of purity...if you don't have a detector like a mass spec on the backend of the hplc you can't get any quantitative information about the amounts of each component in the mixture. Even A UV detector would not give you information on the levele of purity....just whether there is something else there or not.

You can absolutely perform quantitative analysis without an hplc separation on a mass spec using SIM or MRM techniques I did this for years working in toxicology. The ideal set up if youre dealing with multiple isobars that fragment very similarly is to couple the mass spec with an hplc but you definitely domt have to for quantitative analysis using MRM.

Last edited:
I
An HPLC would only separate the components and tell you absolutely nothing about the level of purity...if you don't have a detector like a mass spec on the backend of the hplc you can't get any quantitative information about the amounts of each component in the mixture. Even A UV detector would not give you information on the levele of purity....just whether there is something else there or not.

You can absolutely perform quantitative analysis without an hplc separation on a mass spec using SIM or MRM techniques I did this for years working in toxicology. The ideal set up if youre dealing with multiple isobars that fragment very similarly is to couple the mass spec with an hplc but you definitely domt have to for quantitative analysis using MRM.
simply said purity not identifying the impurities. I work in the American Pharma industry dude, I completely know what im talking about. Toxicology on what? clinical trials? IM curious your background

If you use an HPLC to separate out your molecules and then know which peak is your API peak then yes its very simple math to figure out the purity lol why would you need an Mass spec for that unless your ID ur impurities. Dude your couple years of lab tech work doesn't match my decade of R and D work on pre-clinical trials lol
worked for boehringer ingelheim for 5 years in ridgefield CT.

If you use an HPLC to separate out your molecules and then know which peak is your API peak then yes its very simple math to figure out the purity lol why would you need an Mass spec for that unless your ID ur impurities. Dude your couple years of lab tech work doesn't match my decade of R and D work on pre-clinical trials lol
worked for boehringer ingelheim for 5 years in ridgefield CT.
I'm a PhD in from a top 5 school and work in the field. Multiple papers in the top journals.

Nobody uses UV for quantitative analysis. Name one company clinical or research doing so and cite the paper.

Explain how you'd even do Quant in a mixture with unknown compounds with only a UV. You're going to characterize compounds by their RT or UV peak? Lol.

Where'd you get your PhD degree some below ten ranked garbage school that couldn't afford a triple quad MS and teach you this basic shit?

What happened after 5 years of washing glassware at BI?

Last edited:
I'm a PhD in organic synthesis for from a top 5 school and work in the field.

Nobody uses UV for quantitative analysis. Show me a single toxicology lab or company that uses a UV detector rather than an MS for quantitative analysis...I'll wait for a source.

I can cite thousands of papers showing that MS is the gold standard and used in clinical and research work.

Where'd you get your PhD degree some below ten ranked garbage school?
Haha I'd figure a response like that. How many publications have you under your belt? and I didn't know Mcmaster university was a low tier school for my PhD.
James DZANDZI | Senior Radiochemist- PhD - ResearchGatehttps://www.researchgate.net › profile › James-Dzandzi
here I am asshole

I'm a PhD in organic synthesis for from a top 5 school and work in the field. Multiple Jacs and angew papers.

Nobody since thr dark ages uses UV for quantitative analysis. You have no idea what you're saying. Especially if you don't know what's innthe mixture you'll never characterize it without MS frag experiments therfore never be able to develop a standard for a cal curve.

Explain to me how you would charsctize and quantitate the components in an unknown mixture with UV. Explain it in detail.

Where'd you get your PhD degree some below ten ranked garbage school that couldn't afford a triple quad MS and teach you this basic shit?
im not trying to characterize my impurities, im just looking at straight purity of a sample. and depending on there polarities I where they they would lie. Yes if you are characterizing the impurities then yes you need an MS or NMR. The fact you think UV is in the dark ages is incredible stupid. Then why does EVERY research lab have an HPLC and no MS in it lol If you inject a sample in an MS without separation then what does that tell you, its just a mess of broken up molecules with a charge.

also why would you work in toxicology with a PhD in ergo rather then having a PhD in toxicology? that seems weird to me
I'm a PhD in organic synthesis for from a top 5 school and work in the field. Multiple Jacs and angew papers.

Nobody since thr dark ages uses UV for quantitative analysis. You have no idea what you're saying. Especially if you don't know what's innthe mixture you'll never characterize it without MS frag experiments therfore never be able to develop a standard for a cal curve.

Explain to me how you would charsctize and quantitate the components in an unknown mixture with UV. Explain it in detail.

Where'd you get your PhD degree some below ten ranked garbage school that couldn't afford a triple quad MS and teach you this basic shit?also

a

Nobody since thr dark ages uses UV for quantitative analysis and you can only do the latter if youve already characterized the components somehow (like using MS). You have no idea what you're saying. Especially if you don't know what's innthe mixture you'll never characterize it without MS frag experiments therfore never be able to develop a standard for a cal curve.

also if you went to U of M or Harvard or UPenn or Brown or Stanford? cause I highly doubt thats where you went with this type of talk and knowledge

a

also if you went to U of M or Harvard or UPenn or Brown or Stanford? cause I highly doubt thats where you went with this type of talk and knowledge
A top 5 chemistry program. Look them up.

You want my name and address too asshole?

also why would you work in toxicology with a PhD in ergo rather then having a PhD in toxicology? that seems weird to me
Because my published research also involves in situ quant analysis of reactions and byproducts during synthesis methodology development. Quantitative analysis in a of a crude reaction vs an extracted biological matrix is done exactly the same on an LCMS.

If you're smart enough you have more skills than just run cross couplings all day.

You've got a lot to say about dick sizing and very little to say about how to UV quant analysis.

Last edited:
your nothing but a bench arm chemist at best enjoy your big talk online
*you're not your

You're not even an arm chair chemist because I can't get you to elaborate on a single piece of nonsense you mentioned.

Enjoy UV quantitative analysis that you won't explain.

Also good luck quanting anything that isn't UV active like tons of compounds aren't. ...how you gonna deal with non UV active components? That's rhetorical since you won't answer a single question or explain how you would quant a mixture of unknowns using UV.

You're really quiet about the technical aspects of the conversation at hand and really talkative about little personal jabs.

Also really quiet about whether you have a PhD or not or from where. You were just a little bachelor's level work bitch pushing sludge around for the PhD chemists that gave your orders. Then they outsourced your job to china.

Last edited:
*you're not your

Enjoy UV quantitative analysis that you won't explain.

Also good luck quanting anything that isn't UV active like tons of compounds aren't. ...how you gonna deal with non UV active components? That's rhetorical since you won't answer a single question or explain how you would quant a mixture of unknowns using UV.

You're really quiet about the technical aspects of the conversation at hand and really talkative about little personal jabs.

Also really quiet about whether you have a PhD or not or from where. Just that you washed glassware at BI for 5 years before you were laid off.
thats actually how I got my job washing glassware. I'm a radio-chemist dude and my PhD is from McMaster University. Funny your PhD is in organic and you want to discuss analytical chemistry. I characterize antibodies and large moluckes which is much more advanced then what you think you know. Have you ever done x-ray diffraction on a peptide? Sorry I'm not wasting my time discussing analytical techniques with someone who talks like a 15 year old. Show me some of your publications because I'm first author of 5 as I stated below. Show me your research gate info? you don't have any lol I'm from Ghana so you can talk all the shit you want but your probably a spoiled 15 y/o who uses wikipidiia to get all your info. Also HPLC have more detectors then just UV