• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Convert heroin to oxy dose?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I smoke 2.5g of (per claim of dealer) 50% pure heroin every day

How many mg oxycodone is this?

Will 80mg oxycodone XR be too much? I want to take it around 1700 to keep me until 0900 the next day?

Will it be a problem if I also smoke heroin before doing that during the day? Can I overdose or is 80mg oxycodone very little for someone with heroin tolerance?

You are asking a question that is SO variable.

Trust your body on this one. Heroin is usually drastically stronger so most likely--yes. Think about how the milligram dosage effects your body physically, and how your mental status changes when the sensation hits. I doubt you would die from 80 milligrams of oxy lol... sorry idk why that is funny.

Personally, I'd probably take 40/40 and even for someone with moderate heroin tolerance I'd know that 40 milligrams is a good dose for me... I actually take 15 milligrams at a time because for some reason my body is efficient with low dose opioids (and my tolerance is high strangely too). 80 milligrams would be a good ride but you'd most likely just be incredibly high with no change in pleasure state from 40 miligrams (split up into two separate doses). If 40 milligrams is a waste for you euphoria-wise I am sorry. :( Better to be safe though.

Just remember conversions are meaningless when you are switching opiate to opiate WHILE your tolerance is all over the place--because of things like taking breaks or going in and out of withdrawals. You don't want to die from trying to get high. Very unfortunate experience. Regular heroin users don't often have to worry as intensely about the never-ending threat of being bopped into the afterlife from a mistake in dosage size, or a super strong batch of heroin laced with fent. Oxy is harder to OD on but believe me people do it. Tolerance comes and goes with opiates since no one can afford them.... and too many die from taking time off and the high feels so good.. and then they take way more than they can chew (probably the same old dose as when they were doing heroin 24/7 a few months ago which is not recommended).

You are asking a question that is SO variable.

Trust your body on this one. Heroin is usually drastically stronger so most likely--yes. Think about how the milligram dosage effects your body physically, and how your mental status changes when the sensation hits. I doubt you would die from 80 milligrams of oxy lol... sorry idk why that is funny.

Personally, I'd probably take 40/40 and even for someone with moderate heroin tolerance I'd know that 40 milligrams is a good dose for me... I actually take 15 milligrams at a time because for some reason my body is efficient with low dose opioids (and my tolerance is high strangely too). 80 milligrams would be a good ride but you'd most likely just be incredibly high with no change in pleasure state from 40 miligrams (split up into two separate doses). If 40 milligrams is a waste for you euphoria-wise I am sorry. :( Better to be safe though.

Just remember conversions are meaningless when you are switching opiate to opiate WHILE your tolerance is all over the place--because of things like taking breaks or going in and out of withdrawals. You don't want to die from trying to get high. Very unfortunate experience.
thing is it is an XR pill so I am not sure whether it is possible to cut it

also last time I was taking IR oxys I took 60mg (40mg snort + 20mg oral) in less than 1 hour and nothing happened to me (but maybe they were bunk), they were from the same dealer but not in blister like this one, this one I am pretty sure is real

idc about euphoria I just need it to prevent WDs from 1700 to 0900 next day, idc how high or euphoric I will be

thing is it is an XR pill so I am not sure whether it is possible to cut it

also last time I was taking IR oxys I took 60mg (40mg snort + 20mg oral) in less than 1 hour and nothing happened to me (but maybe they were bunk), they were from the same dealer but not in blister like this one, this one I am pretty sure is real

idc about euphoria I just need it to prevent WDs from 1700 to 0900 next day, idc how high or euphoric I will be
XR pill? I always chew them to death and chug water down but people have other ways of disabling it lol. I found chewing it for like 5 mins then the rest of the weird process seems to hit as hard as instant release oxy. Like 90% for me which sounds crazy, but..

XR in itself is not efficient even for pain management. Oxy does not work extended release-wise like other substances. Doctors come ON! Those idiots threw them at grandmothers like breath-mints in the US and now ruin the high for a pill that doesn't work anyway.... NICE. They always make it worse. Always I swear!

Impossible to do the conversion without lcms quantitative analysis to know the mg of heroin per mass of your impure gear. Your dealer is pulling the numbers right out of his ass unless he owns a mass spectrometer. Go by feel titrating doses and assume it will be different for every shot or bag you do.

XR pill? I always chew them to death and chug water down but people have other ways of disabling it lol. I found chewing it for like 5 mins then the rest of the weird process seems to hit as hard as instant release oxy. Like 90% for me which sounds crazy, but..

XR in itself is not efficient even for pain management. Oxy does not work extended release-wise like other substances. Doctors come ON! Those idiots threw them at grandmothers like breath-mints in the US and now ruin the high for a pill that doesn't work anyway.... NICE. They always make it worse. Always I swear!
i dont want to get high from it i dont want to chew it

i want it to stave off WD

i want it to be XR, i dont want to fuck it up and make it IR

Impossible to do the conversion without lcms quantitative analysis to know the mg of heroin per mass of your impure gear. Your dealer is pulling the numbers right out of his ass unless he owns a mass spectrometer. Go by feel titrating doses and assume it will be different for every shot or bag you do.
yes that's beyond i doubt what I meant by saying "dealer says it is 50%" is that it is safe to assume it is NOT MORE than 50%

since the pill I will get is XR idk if I can titrate

I just want to prevent freaking WDs

fuck airport security I wish I could just pass 1 gram of heroin it would make my life so much eazier

....I feel like you could if you got creative...with the exception of dogs is the problem. I've even passed weed through before it was legal anywhere but post 911 Sub strips are super easy to get through if you don't mind the painful switch from dope but get thar done like 1 or 2 weeks before the trip. Butbif you've got oxy go for thst. Gonna have to feel it out you can break an extended release pill in half. It will still do extended release but you can see if it's enough to keep you well

....I feel like you could if you got creative...with the exception of dogs is the problem. I've even passed weed through before it was legal anywhere but post 911 Sub strips are super easy to get through if you don't mind the painful switch from dope but get thar done like 1 or 2 weeks before the trip. Butbif you've got oxy go for thst. Gonna have to feel it out you can break an extended release pill in half. It will still do extended release but you can see if it's enough to keep you well
i wont risk it, tbh i ve never seen dogs but it is too high risk coz this time it will be amsterdam airport

do you know how quick the XR will kick? because if it takes 2 hours to kick idk if I have time. also do u by any chance know if it actually lasts 12 hours as they say? cause then it saves my ass tbh

suboxone is pointless it will put me through brutal WD, pointless cause next day I ll get H, I just want to stave off WD for half a day

i dont want to get high from it i dont want to chew it

i want it to stave off WD

i want it to be XR, i dont want to fuck it up and make it IR
Oh okay I see. Yeah... the split up of the pill in that sense than would be right for you. Even 20 milligrams would combat some withdrawals (so a quarter of the pill). I'd think half especially with 40 miligram doses split up, along with the extended release mechanism in tact would be relatively no sickness at all for that route.

It is kind of an odd route to take though if I may say.... opioids are highly expensive and just not the same bang. Usually not used to combat heroin withdrawal for brief moments until scoring heroin. Heroin is so much cheaper lol. Does tend to ruin one's life a bit more though than the oxy.

Oh okay I see. Yeah... the split up of the pill in that sense than would be right for you. Even 20 milligrams would combat some withdrawals (so a quarter of the pill). I'd think half especially with 40 miligram doses split up, along with the extended release mechanism in tact would be relatively no sickness at all for that route.

It is kind of an odd route to take though if I may say.... opioids are highly expensive and just not the same bang. Usually not used to combat heroin withdrawal for brief moments until scoring heroin. Heroin is so much cheaper lol. Does tend to ruin one's life a bit more though than the oxy.
Thing is heroin has very short half life

And I won't be able to take between 1700 and 0900 let's say, H's effect will for sure wear off and withdrawal will kick in

So just for this one time I want to have something to stave of WD. I know it is expensive I paid 30 euros for that bs, but if it helps me have my mind clear it is ok

It is very relieving what you say that 40mg will keep withdrawal at bay. But my anxiety and paranoia tell me otherwise ;P
Considering I smoke maybe even 3g a day (of perhaps actually 50% pure stuff, prolly less though) will 40mg really cut it? Will be amazing if it does

It sounds like you'll be okay with just swallowing the pill whole tbh unless the H you are getting is quite weak.
I'm not sure about the rate of release for that oxy pill you have, but if it's ER then it shouldn't really matter if you take 1/2 or a full, you SHOULD theoretically get about the same amount of oxy per hour, you'll just get it for about twice as long with the full pill.

Maybe look up the pill online and see if you can find out the approximate rate of release.

Could you try buying another one and try one before you fly? Then you'll know. Obviously I understand time/money may not allow this, but it's deffo a good idea. Then if it isn't enough to keep you well you can take a bit more during the journey.
What's the press on the pill/blister pack?

Could you try buying another one and try one before you fly? Then you'll know. Obviously I understand time/money may not allow this, but it's deffo a good idea. Then if it isn't enough to keep you well you can take a bit more during the journey.
What's the press on the pill/blister pack?
Unfortunately at this point there is not enough time to get another one delivered, it is not even 100% I ll get this one although most likely I will unless postnl is completely useless

The brand I believe is TEVA, I have a friend who is a pharmacist so when I get it I will ask her about the technical stuff

But this is interesting what you say I hadn't realized that, split or not split it is the same amount that gets released only the whole will be for longer duration

Tbh I really can't see me ODing on that, last time I took oxy IR 60mg did nothing, and they were from the same vendor, but maybe they were fake. I really hope this one is real

The H I smoke is at least as strong as any H I have gotten from dark web, except for the more expensive ones that are claimed to be "pure" which are slightly stronger

It for sure is stronger than the garbage I ll have to smoke in Greece of which I was smoking 5g a day when I had 0 tolerance

Yeah if you've taken 60mg and were disappointed then hopefully 80 should keep you out of withdrawal without fucking you up.
I'm not recommending taking the pill whole as of course you don't seem 100% sure it's authentic, and your tolerance is based on heroin of unknown purity, but assuming everything you believe to be correct is so, you should be able to handle it in my opinion.

I would consult your pharmacist friend and if you're not sure then take half or even just tough it out if you think you can. Maybe you could get a benzo or pregabalin/gabapentin instead?

Good luck and hope you get sorted quickly in the Dam! What are you gonna do on the flight BACK btw? Sorry lol

Yeah if you've taken 60mg and were disappointed then hopefully 80 should keep you out of withdrawal without fucking you up.
I'm not recommending taking the pill whole as of course you don't seem 100% sure it's authentic, and your tolerance is based on heroin of unknown purity, but assuming everything you believe to be correct is so, you should be able to handle it in my opinion.

I would consult your pharmacist friend and if you're not sure then take half or even just tough it out if you think you can. Maybe you could get a benzo or pregabalin/gabapentin instead?

Good luck and hope you get sorted quickly in the Dam! What are you gonna do on the flight BACK btw? Sorry lol
I have xans but idk how much they will help

Maybe the WD is not going to be that bad anyway but I am just so scared that even a placebo would help, so 80mg oxy would be nice. Do you maybe know how fast it kicks in? Because if it takes less than 1 hour then indeed I can split it

On my way back to NL is no problem because flight is in the morning and I will have my morning dose, and then even if I get WD I will not be in front of my parents so idc. My father is an anesthesiologist so he will easily be able to tell I have opiate WD if it happens in front of him, and my giga constricted pupils don't help my situation either. That's why I am panicking so bad

On my way back I won't have this issue, I will also have my morning dose right before I get to the plane, and when I am home I will also have H so that will be much easier situation

I just really hope this pill is authentic pharma and not sugar or even worse pressed fent. Although here in NL I have never heard of fent, but I ve been sold brown sugar for H before, and the same vendor his IR oxys did not work on me, but worked on my friend (who however happens to be excessively stupid and low IQ so perhaps he really managed to delude himself with placebo)

Go figure. Nevertheless I am not the kind of person who will say"if I knew what I was getting into - opiayes- I would have never done it "

I don't regret becoming a junkie, at least nowadays after 24 years of misery I wake up happy and ready to take on my day

Sorry for rant hahahahaha

I find Xanax helps a lot with the mental aspects of withdrawal. Add in a few loperamide pills (4-10mg depending on tolerance) I find withdrawal A LOT more tolerable!

I find Xanax helps a lot with the mental aspects of withdrawal. Add in a few loperamide pills (4-10mg depending on tolerance) I find withdrawal A LOT more tolerable!
i have a lot of xans which i have hidden in a bottle of caffeine pills because both are white and pretty similar looking, so i hope security at airport doesnt figure it out and take my xans. for sure i ll use them

what is loperamide? isn't that otc medication for diarhea? thus far tbh i never allowed my withdrawals to go to the point where i shit myself, the tension i feel when i wake up is too much alr to want to wait till i am also shitting myself and what else

Yeah that's exactly right. It's generic immodium. It helps with a lot of physical aspects of physical withdrawal, including the sweats/chills and even the aches and pains by binding to the gut. It does fuck all for the mental side of the rattle but you have xanniezzz to help there.
Could be a good plan B if the oxy is a dud. Loperamide takes an hour or two to start working though. Start with 4-6mg and take it from there.