• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Conversion of Ritalinic acid (urine metabolite) into Ritalin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will miss Tram :(

Bluelighter
Methylphenidate is eliminated 99% via urine as Ritalinic acid,
which can be extracted with good purity pretty easy.

Is there any way to convert it back to methylphenidate?

I don't know if this is classed as synthesis, or it is ok to discuss (like salt/freebase conversions)
Please do not ban me if it is counted as synthesis (but it is a simple 1 step conversion in reality)

Extraction is ok, synthesis no matter how easy i think is not allowed.

I have seen numerous crime seen photos of tweakers and small time meth cooks with loads of containers full of urine obviously for recovery of excreted meth. lol kinda.

You must be on a ritalin bender to even be considering this! Xd

NO it cannot be Even if you had a pile of 100% pure ritanilic acid, you ain't converting it to shit.

AND if you had a huge ritilan dose to piss out 100mg of ritanilic acid in one piss, that would equal 0.1mL in 600ml of piss giving you a 1/6000 ratio to filter and not include all the other waste in much greater quantities.

PEOPLE here are 12 year olds without basic knowledge of anything

add clorhidric acid to the piss, let it sit for 24 hours, add cloroform and allow the phases to separate. recover cloroform phase and dissolve 1,2 grams of fresh shit into it (you have to use MFD before do crap). then you stir a lot to get an homogeneous mix, this mix have to let crystalize on the oven. when all cloroform was evaporated you can use the obtained product via oral. (ignore the shit-like aspect of the product, trust me, it have 80% MFD if you did all steps correctly)

Looks like someone snorts their Jenkem unsalted...
add clorhidric acid to the piss, let it sit for 24 hours, add cloroform and allow the phases to separate. recover cloroform phase and
dissolve 1,2 grams of fresh shit into it (you have to use MFD before do crap). then you stir a lot to get an homogeneous mix, this mix have to let crystalize on the oven. when all cloroform was evaporated you can use the obtained product via oral. (ignore the shit-like aspect of the product, trust me, it have 80% MFD if you did all steps correctly)

lol...I don't think this falls within the realms of harm reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.