• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Lol mal camping shotgun because any headshot further than 10 or so game feet wont even drop their shield.

I never got into H1 battles mainly campaign. Like LOTS of campaign.

The maw? Come on!!

Lol mal camping shotgun because any headshot further than 10 or so game feet wont even drop their shield.

I never got into H1 battles mainly campaign. Like LOTS of campaign.

The maw? Come on!!

yeah co op campaign in h1 was fun as shit. My friend and I stayed up all night once playing through on legendary. Getting through the library and all the way to the maw then escaping in the warthog...man those were the days

New Zelda. So far it's been a bit tedious. You have to build stuff all the time to get around the map. It's only the very beginning, of course, so I'll reserve judgement!

Y’all gonna laugh

I’ve been playing on Second Life again. But I’m curious to see what Mark Zuckerberg is gonna do with it. It is the original meta verse.

It’s gotten better imo. Talk about alter ego lol

Ok now I see….really not a console game but still

I’ll just leave guys ok🤪

Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

Breath of the Wild - despite being a huge accomplishment and a step in the right direction for 3D Zelda - felt incomplete.

Some people have accused Tears of being a DLC... If so, it's the best DLC ever.

S.J.B. said:
You have to build stuff all the time to get around the map.

I too found it a bit of a grind at first.

The building gets better when you get better tools, but you don't have to build. You can ride a horse, like in Breath of the Wild.

This game (for me) is a masterpiece and definitely GOTY so far.

9.5/10

EGS-Tony-Hawks-Pro-Skater12-Vicarious-Visions-Editions-S2-1200x1600-727267cd47cc9f0b4122bb1d71b966db.jpg

Just bought the PS5 version of this game and im super stoked to start playing it today. These were always some of my favorite games growing up and its gonna be dope playing them remastered on next generation hardware. Was actually really into skateboarding for about 15 years and when i was younger id play this game to get pumped up to head out for a session.

EGS-Tony-Hawks-Pro-Skater12-Vicarious-Visions-Editions-S2-1200x1600-727267cd47cc9f0b4122bb1d71b966db.jpg

Just bought the PS5 version of this game and im super stoked to start playing it today. These were always some of my favorite games growing up and its gonna be dope playing them remastered on next generation hardware. Was actually really into skateboarding for about 15 years and when i was younger id play this game to get pumped up to head out for a session.

i noticed this yesterday on my switch. You'll have to let me know how the remake is, if it lives up to the nostalgia! I have very good memories of it too.

i noticed this yesterday on my switch. You'll have to let me know how the remake is, if it lives up to the nostalgia! I have very good memories of it too.

Ohhh its really good i played it for an hour or so and had a blast. The graphics look amazing and since i played so much back in the day i was already really good. So glad i picked it up was 60% off right now so it only cost me twenty bucks ontop of it, money well spent.

Nothing since the RE4 remake, which was good. It's certainly not better than the original. Not that I'm all that keen on RE4 as a whole anyway.

It's an overrated action game that basically pretends to be a horror game. Meanwhile, every hick you shoot is willing to gift you with Spanish money and more handgun bullets. That's not what RE is about.

In other RE games, being clumsy with your stuff could mean you were left roaming around in hot water later on. RE4 is just a fun adventure.

PS5-TAK1010.jpg

Just got this and started playing today and its fun as hell, the graphics on the PS5 are amazing. Not a new game but ive personally never played it before now. Got a great deal on, was only 25 bucks and from what ive heard its an enormous world to explore and has a ton of stuff to do, three different characters storylines you play. Looking forward to this one alot.

I haven't been able to play games since I quit methadone. My attention span has greatly decreased. I get bored easier and I don't seem to extract the same joy out of gaming. I hope it comes back because I have so many games to play because one of my friends sold me his old PlayStation account with several hundred games.

I'm gonna have to play Tears of the kingdom at some point. Last game I really got into was Eldin Ring, in which I still haven't beaten the final 2 bosses or the infamous Melania yet. Tried to play Tony Hawk 1&2 , which I used to be fairly decent at and was actually the last games I ever played before falling out for 20yrs and then rediscovering gaming during the pandemic but for some reason I was finding it very difficult. It was as if my fingers and brain couldn't properly synch up yet.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to play games since I quit methadone. My attention span has greatly decreased. I get bored easier and I don't seem to extract the same joy out of gaming. I hope it comes back because I have so many games to play because one of my friends sold me his old PlayStation account with several hundred games.

I'm gonna have to play Tears of the kingdom at some point. Last game I really got into was Eldin Ring, in which I still haven't beaten the final 2 bosses or the infamous Melania yet. Tried to play Tony Hawk 1&2 , which I used to be fairly decent at and was actually the last games I ever played before falling out for 20yrs and then rediscovering gaming during the pandemic but for some reason I was finding it very difficult. It was as if my fingers and brain couldn't properly synch up yet.

It actually took me a couple days till i got really good at Tony Hawk again. The first day i was awful and pretty concerned id just lost it all together. One thing that helped alot is formating the special tricks to the the button combinations i wanted them to be.

And now i can link them in combos and get enormous scores. Really like to do the special grinds, my favorite character to use is Rodney Mullen. Also one of my favs in life generally. He invented so many tricks that we take as common place today.

It actually took me a couple days till i got really good at Tony Hawk again. The first day i was awful and pretty concerned id just lost it all together. One thing that helped alot is formating the special tricks to the the button combinations i wanted them to be.

And now i can link them in combos and get enormous scores. Really like to do the special grinds, my favorite character to use is Rodney Mullen. Also one of my favs in life generally. He invented so many tricks that we take as common place today.
I was good when I was on methadone because I could lock in but since I got off games seem..... I don't know how to describe it. I boot up and start but my heart and mind just can't get into it yet. I have no doubt I'll enjoy them again someday soon.

I got it for the switch awhile back because I loved the game. When I got my first apartment we didn't have cable so all we did was sit around smoking pot and playing Tony Hawk. I figured it would be a good game for the switch because it's one of those games you can pop in and out of really quick just to get in a session and then be on your way while out and about.

shopping.jpg

Actually just got this game today as well. Have always been a huge fan of golf games ever since the first ones i played back in the NES days. Me and my father loved playing all the old Tiger Woods games back on PS2 and i have alot of treasured memories of those many nights with hin. Just installing this now, based on the youtube videos ive watched the graphics look absolutely phenomenal.

Me and my girlfriend went and played mini-golf last weekend and had such a good time. Was thinking that i could get her to play this with me and we could have some some fun. Really trying to find some games that we can enjoy togther once in awhile that way i can squeak in some gaming when she stays over. Ill let you guys know what i think of this one.

shopping.jpg

Actually just got this game today as well. Have always been a huge fan of golf games ever since the first ones i played back in the NES days. Me and my father loved playing all the old Tiger Woods games back on PS2 and i have alot of treasured memories of those many nights with hin. Just installing this now, based on the youtube videos ive watched the graphics look absolutely phenomenal.

Me and my girlfriend went and played mini-golf last weekend and had such a good time. Was thinking that i could get her to play this with me and we could have some some fun. Really trying to find some games that we can enjoy togther once in awhile that way i can squeak in some gaming when she stays over. Ill let you guys know what i think of this one.
I almost got the Mario golf game because I too enjoy them. Always loved playing the ones at the bar where you spin the little ball in the console to swing.

I almost got the Mario golf game because I too enjoy them. Always loved playing the ones at the bar where you spin the little ball in the console to swing.

Just played 18 holes and it was really fun, i mean i was 10 over par but i still had a blast. The controls are pretty easy to figure out and the scenery was gorgeous. Gonna have to play through the league to unlock some more courses and what not.

Probably gonna play a little more later in the week i think im gonna play some THPS before work tommorow morning. Its nice having some options. Deff throw some GTA in this week for damn sure. Loving this PS5 man its the best investment ive made in awhile.

a modded PS5 would be some. My PS3 was, this manner you avoid spending vital money on developers code errors.