• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Considering Methamphetamine

I think most of the impurities get eliminated during synthesis.

Meth gets a bad rap because of how "dirty" it is, and the way people act while they're on it, but the idea that folks are injecting battery acid & acetone into their veins is pretty much propaganda IMO.

Are meth impurities often toxic? I mean I've shot it before but felt dirty when I did it. Some feeling that I could be poisoning myself with heavy metals or red phosphorus or something. Also I don't see how people find random hookups so easy. I find that I just come off as desperate and always regret it. Maybe I'm an judgemental asshole but I've been in too many situations where I've just felt hurt from what I consider nasty immoral sluts telling me that I'm a loser a desperate drug addict or pervert. Idk I've stopped doing stimulants and ghb because I got sick of the repetitive cycle of shit like this. And I'm not a creepy lookin dude either not to be egotistical but young and attractive been with enough women to know. Obviously I'm pretty mentally fucked up as u can probly notice from my post and rambling but yeah I don't suggest meth or the activities that come with using it lol

I've had enough of girls for a while but there are plenty of guys on craigslist. I just want it to be easy and super fun.

I think I'd get robbed or no answer from craigslist. Maybe I'll try it next time I'm drunk. Gives me some anxiety and feels like a waste of time for sure Idk if it would be worth it. I'm not gay either I've had 2 guys I considered hot try to even pay me to fuck them but I was too grossed out to actually do it

Wait, you wanna have tweaker sex? It's fun but don't be surprised if it brings out your freaky side.. we all have one. I'm with Burnt Offerings on this one though, I like to just have a fuck buddy so we know what the other one likes and less likely to catch any cooties.

I think I'd get robbed or no answer from craigslist. Maybe I'll try it next time I'm drunk. Gives me some anxiety and feels like a waste of time for sure Idk if it would be worth it. I'm not gay either I've had 2 guys I considered hot try to even pay me to fuck them but I was too grossed out to actually do it

Did you not consider using speed to help assuage those feelings of disgust? I've kinda-gotten-past the disgust phase, but it would be nice just to feel great and go with the flow without regrets.

Wait, you wanna have tweaker sex? It's fun but don't be surprised if it brings out your freaky side.. we all have one. I'm with Burnt Offerings on this one though, I like to just have a fuck buddy so we know what the other one likes and less likely to catch any cooties.

Pretty much yeah. Just got out of a sexless relationship with a girl so I figure it's time to make like Pendulum and 'come on down to the other side, come with us through the gates of hell' ♪ :D

Yeah I've used speed and it did make me a freak. I am on probation now though so no speed, but I could definitely do some nasty shit without speed, not on men though :p

Men or women I'm good to go. I miss speedsex... argh. All I need is a glass dick and a real one and I'm good to go.

Being a meth addict was shit though. I got all skinny and crazy like wet spaghetti and I'm pretty sure I'll never be the same again, but I abused the HELL out of it. Not bragging cause that's not anything to be proud of. If you smoke it OP at least try to space it out some, binges are rough on you and you can become psychotic. You are probably already aware of this but a friendly reminder never hurt anyone.

Men or women I'm good to go. I miss speedsex... argh. All I need is a glass dick and a real one and I'm good to go.

Being a meth addict was shit though. I got all skinny and crazy like wet spaghetti and I'm pretty sure I'll never be the same again, but I abused the HELL out of it. Not bragging cause that's not anything to be proud of. If you smoke it OP at least try to space it out some, binges are rough on you and you can become psychotic. You are probably already aware of this but a friendly reminder never hurt anyone.

Sure, I appreciate the advice, and I'm glad to hear you got clean.

If I used it I would do it on a full stomach and take all my supplements beforehand, plus an l-tyrosine and a valium afterwards to mitigate the comedown. I'm very aware of how easy it is to get strung out on this stuff, but I don't have too many reinforcing factors other than general boredom/depression/loneliness.

Also, I'm super tight with spending money on myself, which is one of the main reasons I haven't gone ahead and bought some already. It actually takes a lot of working up to buying things because I find materialism so distasteful.

Valium or (my favorite) Klonopin or another tranquilizer is definitely helpful.

The pseudo-based synthesis, properly done, ends up with a high purity d-methamphetamine product.

I understand that a lot of what comes out of Mexico today uses a different synthesis process and results in racemic methamphetamine, though. The "small batch" people (who still exist, at least they do around here...) who cook still pump out really red phosphorous dope on occasion, though.

Over here in the UK, we don't have impure Meth in the same way as those in the US do. It's never gripped hold of the scene even in Dex form, and MSM cutting is only just becoming common. We already have Racemic Amphetamine Sulphate to take the place of "Crank" though. <3

Over here in the UK, we don't have impure Meth in the same way as those in the US do. It's never gripped hold of the scene even in Dex form, and MSM cutting is only just becoming common. We already have Racemic Amphetamine Sulphate to take the place of "Crank" though.

I used to wonder why we didn't have a meth problem here but according to one article I read it's because our hard drug scenes have long been dominated by heroin and crack, and people over here are wary of meth's 'fearsome reputation'.

Meth was sufficiently demonised thanks, in large part, to the sheer insanity it tends to induce. Add in little availability (pre-DN) and an astounding relative cost it's easy to see why people chose a few lines of Eurospeed.
It also makes little sense for importers of H/Crack with a "dedicated" consumer base and well-worn supply lines to take up the trade of a new, and ultimately much more potent, stimulant that would require active production.

It's taking a small foothold though, not as large as the media would have us believe.

<3

I've had enough of girls for a while but there are plenty of guys on craigslist. I just want it to be easy and super fun.

Have you had gay sex before? Most of the guys I met up with for "PNP" were gross and pushy. A lot of them only want to bareback and you're kidding yourself if you think they'll be honest about HIV status (many of them don't even know themselves). There are plenty of hookup apps and websites for gay men if that's what you want, but don't think you have to use meth to get into it.

Have you had gay sex before? Most of the guys I met up with for "PNP" were gross and pushy. A lot of them only want to bareback and you're kidding yourself if you think they'll be honest about HIV status (many of them don't even know themselves). There are plenty of hookup apps and websites for gay men if that's what you want, but don't think you have to use meth to get into it.

I've slept with a few transgirls and one guy, so yes I have. Remember that this is the UK so there's no PNP scene beyond a few thousand gay guys mostly in central London, where I am not and won't be going. I'm also well aware of HIV; one of many deeply undesirable STDs that are a risk factor in any gay hookup. With that said, the preponderance of sexually active people are clean and if condoms are used then it's a generally safe bet. I would be using ice myself, but the other person wouldn't. Truthfully, I only really consider skating when I'm horny, but I'm sick of feeling guilty and afraid to go through with anything after I finish masturbating. I have contemplated using dex again but it's incredibly poor value for money on this side of the pond, and I want to try something new and exciting. That said, I may just roll on doing nothing as I have for years now. I'm stuck between safe & boring and dangerous & risky.

I was really curious about meth, but since I had a past with amphetamine abuse, I made a clear rule with myself: This drug, I will order only once ever, no matter how nice it is. This way I can experience it, but the damage and addiction potential are reduced to a minimal. Just had 1g, never had it again. Maybe this is an idea?

Was an awesome feeling by the way, but less impressive than I expected. It's a lot like regular amphetamine, but it feels less harmful, warmer and more intense. Smoking it gave rushing as well, that was amazing.

Truthfully, I only really consider skating when I'm horny, but I'm sick of feeling guilty and afraid to go through with anything after I finish masturbating. I have contemplated using dex again but it's incredibly poor value for money on this side of the pond, and I want to try something new and exciting. That said, I may just roll on doing nothing as I have for years now. I'm stuck between safe & boring and dangerous & risky.

Have you considered using something like 2C-B? It's a lot less risky and makes for some incredible sex. I could never stay hard on meth (or any amphetamine for that matter) so even though it made me horny, it wasn't very conducive to fucking someone else.

You have BPD and you're considering choosing METH as a recreational drug? I can't emphasize enough what a horrible idea this is - I guarantee you'll end up dead, jailed, or sectioned within a year.

I was really curious about meth, but since I had a past with amphetamine abuse, I made a clear rule with myself: This drug, I will order only once ever, no matter how nice it is. This way I can experience it, but the damage and addiction potential are reduced to a minimal. Just had 1g, never had it again. Maybe this is an idea?

Was an awesome feeling by the way, but less impressive than I expected. It's a lot like regular amphetamine, but it feels less harmful, warmer and more intense. Smoking it gave rushing as well, that was amazing.

I was thinking of making a similar rule, but I don't know whether I'd actually stick to it when the time came. Maybe I should just stick with the dex... *sigh

Have you considered using something like 2C-B? It's a lot less risky and makes for some incredible sex. I could never stay hard on meth (or any amphetamine for that matter) so even though it made me horny, it wasn't very conducive to fucking someone else.

I did actually hook up with a female friend years ago while we were on 2-CB together... it turned me into a fucking animal but I couldn't cum unfortunately, and the high was a lot less clean than an amphetamine high.

You have BPD and you're considering choosing METH as a recreational drug? I can't emphasize enough what a horrible idea this is - I guarantee you'll end up dead, jailed, or sectioned within a year.

My borderline tendencies attract me to risky situations, but I have to suppress them so I don't end up in any of the three scenarios you mentioned. It's boring and miserable :/