• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

🍄 Gardening 🍄 Considering a Ayahuasca Retreat to combat my deepest issues, traumas, drug addictions

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Has anyone on BL done a retreat? I was doing a lot of research and I am seriously considering doing one this winter. I am just afraid because my last trip was really, really bad and I fear DMT could push me into a psychosis I may never return from.

Despite all that, I think I need to do some inner soul searching. Losing my soulmate has me greatly depressed, the dating culture and society is trash. I find dating apps and girls my age and dating in general to be so fake these days it's' disgusting.

Like love doesn't truly exist since social media was invented.

I could just get some shrooms and do an at home camping trip retreat, shrooms always did cause great revelations for me. I already know I am going to be battling myself heavily and it's going to be a "bad" trip in the sense that I have a lot of buried trauma over the last 5 years I need to truly uncover and understand to be able to love myself again.

I could just get some shrooms and do an at home camping trip retreat, shrooms always did cause great revelations for me. I already know I am going to be battling myself heavily and it's going to be a "bad" trip in the sense that I have a lot of buried trauma over the last 5 years I need to truly uncover and understand to be able to love myself again.
I wouln´t jump into conclusions in how it's going to be the trip. I also did several trips with the intention of "healing", self development, releasing trauma/emotions, etc... Ironically, enough tripping taught me that I am imagining all of that, all stories constantly being constructed by me.