• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Consider Dope bc I cant find pills in new city. Is there a safe(r) way to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask an addict to go buy you some and say you'll share it if he introduces you to a decent connect, takes you with him to score and the temptation of him getting free gear might entice him not to rip you off, especially if you say you want it daily for a while till script comes in and you're willing to share a bit each time
That was my thought. Just have to figure out how to find somebody that does it already. Think a methadone clinic is a good idea? Just got hang out near one for a bit?

Or pill mills if they're there, I've only seen them in documentarys though oh and nurse Jackie haha

I usually just say "b", especially if someone asks me if I party and what side. We're forgetting gas stations on the list, well, gas stations in specific areas anyways. Normally I'd recommend to stay away from trying to go through addicts at all costs, but in your case, it may be a good investment so you can be taught specifics (it's ultimately going to cost you more since no one is going to do anything for free.)

When I was in Phoenix last time, I found dope and meth within an hour of looking. Meth was huge there, I actually found meth first (and I don't do meth), which then led me to dope. If you live there, I'm sure you know the areas, just follow the dirty needles on the ground lol. I had a very, very, very difficult time finding oxycodone there. I can't remember the system, avenues are west side and streets are east side right? I was in the streets area. As long as it's heroin #4, tan or white powder, you can sniff it. If you find black tar it may need some citric acid and water if you want to sniff it. Be careful though, it may have fentanyl in it, so start off extremely small if you have success in your mission. No cop is going to sit on a corner pretending to be a dealer, bro.
Same here , tar,coke,crack,meth, was easily available when I lived there in the 90’s, hook up with a homeless person that don’t look like they’re just out to beat you ,to hook you up with a trap house and your set, yes you can snort tar h, just prep it like your going to shoot it but snort it instead you’ll be straightened out in 10 minutes , good luck

Maybe try Kratom? If you're tolerance is pretty high it wont get you high but it could hold you over til your script is filled. And your tolerance would drop some too so added bonus when you refill haha.

I would imagine most of the H in Arizona is Tar, which most people either smoke or shoot it, but it can be dissolved in water and snorted if I recall. 'Monkey water'. Could try homeless people and such, but if you've never done that kind of thing I wouldn't recommend it, can be sketchy business..
I agree with everything you said about kratom, OP isn’t going to feel anything you are correct about that. but contrary to what you said His tolerance will not go down using kratom, do one or the other. The only thing I think OP can do is make up a story and go er to try to get a few days script. The problem with cold copping is you have 66% chance of getting bunk/laced shit and a 1/3 chance getting something actually decent. If OP does end up doing this. I’d advise small purchases from different vendors (whole other set of risks I’m sure OP is aware of) pick up small bags along the way. Unfortunately right now with a pandemic on top of an opiate crisis. I wouldn’t feel comfortable saying to cold cop anything pills being almost like Bigfoot in terms of elusiveness right now. Short term I’m unaware of a way other then being a really good actor and going to ER for 10 or less Vicodin to get you to a point where atleast your not shitting and wanting to die.

I agree with everything you said about kratom, OP isn’t going to feel anything you are correct about that. but contrary to what you said His tolerance will not go down using kratom, do one or the other. The only thing I think OP can do is make up a story and go er to try to get a few days script. The problem with cold copping is you have 66% chance of getting bunk/laced shit and a 1/3 chance getting something actually decent. If OP does end up doing this. I’d advise small purchases from different vendors (whole other set of risks I’m sure OP is aware of) pick up small bags along the way. Unfortunately right now with a pandemic on top of an opiate crisis. I wouldn’t feel comfortable saying to cold cop anything pills being almost like Bigfoot in terms of elusiveness right now. Short term I’m unaware of a way other then being a really good actor and going to ER for 10 or less Vicodin to get you to a point where atleast your not shitting and wanting to die.
Being prescribed oxycodone and OxyContin I can’t go to the ER for pain medication really. They’ll just look at me sideways bc I should have them.

Being prescribed oxycodone and OxyContin I can’t go to the ER for pain medication really. They’ll just look at me sideways bc I should have them.
Yeah I can’t really recommend anything past that in interest of harm reduction though obviously you can source yourself you got the right idea, but is it wise at the point I don’t think so. How long did you say until you get your script ?

Yeah I can’t really recommend anything past that in interest of harm reduction though obviously you can source yourself you got the right idea, but is it wise at the point I don’t think so. How long did you say until you get your script ?
6 days. And I have a half a 30mg IR per day I take to get 4 hours of sleep and not rip my own skin off. But anxiety is killing me, bc of elevated heart rate and wanting this to just be over. It’s my birthday on the 4th and family are coming in to town. If my girl wasn’t working from home I’d be out trying to score right now, but I’m afraid to let her know I’m going out bc she knows I’m in withdrawal and wants to do everything for me when she cans. So even running out is going to be tricky. But I’m just working up the courage to say fuck it and go and deal with her reaction once she finds out what I did. Just God forbid I did somehow get arrested or whatever. Ugh. I wish it was easier / they had a guide to scoring without risking shit. Was all so easy in college, had tons of friends who did this shit even, but they’re back on the east coast where I’m from or LA where I went to school.

Homeless people are a good bet if you're willing to get them high.

Rule of thumb, never give anyone your money without having product in your hand. I also would tell the homeless guy or dealer you want to try some in front of them and bust down a small line to make sure it's real.

This is a good way to get robbed or into trouble. But to avoid heroin withdrawals I would do it. I just hope your somewhat street smart or intimidating / can hold your own. Have a knife or weapon and just be smart, make sure you don't come off as an easy score cause without doubt someone may just try and rob you. Just be smart, look for someone and be as normal as possible.

Could even be real and just straight out say, "look man my oxy script ran out and I need something to hold me over"

good luck be safe

I wish it was easier

It's exponentially easier than you are making this out to be, sounds like anxiety is getting the best of you right now, unfortunately. Which people will pick up on, so be careful.

It is a million times easier n safer if you have the "resume" on your arms to prove your affliction n not a pigbitch UC , Phoenix is a major hub for everything, the fent smurf fake 30s will probably be around, use caution n make sure u know what ur using

I think this thread has now run its course. Congrats to everyone for keeping things non specific, but to prevent encroaching upon forbidden territory, I'm going to have to close this now.

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.