• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Conscious near death experience from drug use or the lifestyle.

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I've overdosed from opiates and benzos lots of times but when I go under I'm not aware till I'm brought out of the depths so I don't really have the full near death experience but I remember one clear night where I almost lost my life to my drug use.

I was shooting coke with a friend. You know..... just a normal Tuesday night with work the next day. It got to 4am and we ran out of coke. I had $20 on me so we decided to go find some crack. We drove to the block but noone was out so my friend suggest the gas station where people congregate. Nobody is there but these 2 kids ask us what we're looking for. Now I'm sizing these guys up and they can't be older than 12 but my friend decides it's a good idea to let them take us to a spot.

Immediately I sense something is off. They keep yelling at me to slow the fuck down.and my friend oblivious is asking me why the fuck I'm acting so strange. I just look at him and roll my eyes back towards the kids. I gotta get somewhere public fast to dump them off. We're making our way around backs roads when I make a turn and immediately realize I've made a huge mistake.... A dead fucking end....I whip the car in reverse and try to pop a 3-point when I see it out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head and I'm staring down the barrel of a gun a foot from my face.

It's as if time slows down and everybody is moving very slow. His voice sounds like its under water and he demands the money. Eyesight becomes clear HD. I can see his hand trembling and lip quiver with fear. Shit! This little punks gonna slip and pull the trigger.

I give him the money and he demands my phone. No problem sir here is one phone from me to you courtesy of Obama. He then gets my friends thin stainless steel chain and faster than they came they were gone.

And that was the time I almost lost my life to a 12yr old kid over $20 an Obama phone and a stainless steel chain in an alley at 4 in the morning because of my drug addictions.

Anybody else have stories?

Last edited:
i've always been worried about smoking weed in public or even walking from the weed store and having under aged kids want to steal from me or just bug me for some weed or alcohol in general. i've thought of my response in case any kids get persistent with me "if i help you and we get cought the government is going to drug me and i can't handle that." i'd hope most kids would get it and no ones gonna mess with me. it reminds me of that offspring song with the lyrics "if you're under 18 you won't be doing any time." it amazes me they still play that on the radio pretty often. lol

How old are you? You dont remember when the government gave out those shitty little phones after the economy and housing market collapsed? Everyone called them Obama phones...lol

@VerbalTruist

Last edited:
Wtf are you on about with the “Obama phone”.

Sorry that happened to you tho.
Im glad it happened. What kind of dumb shit is so desperately trying to acquire crack at 4am on a night when he has to be to work at 8am ? I feel sorry very the little 12yr old thugs standing up at the gas station with a gun waiting for someone to rob and then they only get $20 at that to split between 2 people. I still had a job to go to. Id be highly surprised if they arent doing long bids in prison by now,

Last edited:
How old are you? You dont remember when the government gave out those shitty little phones after the economy and housing market collapsed? Everyone called them Obama phones...lol

@VerbalTruist
I’m old enough to remember them for sure. No one I knew trusted them enough to actually get one though. lol

I’m old enough to remember them for sure. No one I knew trusted them enough to actually get one though. lol
Yeah.... I never even really used it. Had to get unemployment because I was doing residential finish carpentry in 2007 so they sent it to my house. It happened to be in my car so it was convenient to hand over.

I have a story that involves drugs and violence outside of Barstow, but that’s one I’m not typing up now.

I've overdosed from opiates and benzos lots of times but when I go under I'm not aware till I'm brought out of the depths so I don't really have the full near death experience but I remember one clear night where I almost lost my life to my drug use.

I was shooting coke with a friend. You know..... just a normal Tuesday night with work the next day. It got to 4am and we ran out of coke. I had $20 on me so we decided to go find some crack. We drove to the block but noone was out so my friend suggest the gas station where people congregate. Nobody is there but these 2 kids ask us what we're looking for. Now I'm sizing these guys up and they can't be older than 12 but my friend decides it's a good idea to let them take us to a spot.

Immediately I sense something is off. They keep yelling at me to slow the fuck down.and my friend oblivious is asking me why the fuck I'm acting so strange. I just look at him and roll my eyes back towards the kids. I gotta get somewhere public fast to dump them off. We're making our way around backs roads when I make a turn and immediately realize I've made a huge mistake.... A dead fucking end....I whip the car in reverse and try to pop a 3-point when I see it out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head and I'm staring down the barrel of a gun a foot from my face.

It's as if time slows down and everybody is moving very slow. His voice sounds like its under water and he demands the money. Eyesight becomes clear HD. I can see his hand trembling and lip quiver with fear. Shit! This little punks gonna slip and pull the trigger.

I give him the money and he demands my phone. No problem sir here is one phone from me to you courtesy of Obama. He then gets my friends thin stainless steel chain and faster than they came they were gone.

And that was the time I almost lost my life to a 12yr old kid over $20 an Obama phone and a stainless steel chain in an alley at 4 in the morning because of my drug addictions.

Anybody else have stories?
Man you always have some wild stories I’ve seen you post throughout the years. You go hard.

Not real danger but thinking I was dying on dxm has happened multiple times.

Calling everyone in my phone telling them to come watch me because I’m dying from dxm. Dying of embarrassment afterwards.

I have a story that involves drugs and violence outside of Barstow, but that’s one I’m not typing up now.
Waiting on statute of Limitations??..lol

Man you always have some wild stories I’ve seen you post throughout the years. You go hard.

Not real danger but thinking I was dying on dxm has happened multiple times.

Calling everyone in my phone telling them to come watch me because I’m dying from dxm. Dying of embarrassment afterwards.
Yeah. I really freak myself out thinking back over all the crazy shit I've experienced. I'm really just an idiot who falls into calamity but I do love telling my drug related stories.

....and when I say "fall" what I really mean is I walk up the sidewalk, open the door and let myself inside.

Last edited:
Waiting on statute of Limitations??..lol

Yeah. I really freak myself out thinking back over all the crazy shit I've experienced. I'm really just an idiot who falls into calamity but I do love telling my drug related stories.

....and when I say "fall" what I really mean is I walk up the sidewalk, open the door and let myself inside.
You do tell stories well too.

I wouldn’t mind more crazy stories from you to entertain myself and scare myself from doing certain things.

Im glad it happened. What kind of dumb shit is so desperately trying to acquire crack at 4am on a night when he has to be to work at 8am ? I feel sorry very the little 12yr old thugs standing up at the gas station with a gun waiting for someone to rob and then they only get $20 at that to split between 2 people. I still had a job to go to. Id be highly surprised if they arent doing long bids in prison by now,
Yeah, they were asking to get robbed. Begging actually. Those kids Mama would have whooped there ass if she found out that they didn’t fleece a couple wobbly crackers trying to score at four. But I get it, and I’ve done it, it’s common.

You do tell stories well too.

I wouldn’t mind more crazy stories from you to entertain myself and scare myself from doing certain things.
I should start going and speaking at schools...
I started the story about my crazy roommates and meth at somebody else's request but over half my post got wiped out. I'll have to find it and finish it.

Last edited:
Yeah, they were asking to get robbed. Begging actually. Those kids Mama would have whooped there ass if she found out that they didn’t fleece a couple wobbly crackers trying to score at four. But I get it, and I’ve done it, it’s common.
I just meant I learned a lesson from it and honestly I feel fortunate in life. I'm pretty sure theyre fucked by now.

I should start going and speaking at schools...
I just meant I learned a lesson from it and honestly I feel fortunate in life. I'm pretty sure theyre fucked by now.
I get it, I wasn’t trying to belittle you, like I said I’ve been there really. Crazy what kind of whack ideas seem like great plans when you’re coming off a head full of IV blow at 4am on a Tuesday. I have literally been there. I didn’t see any boys out but I saw a ragged prostitute, I didn’t want to pay her anything so I circled around and stopped at a Dunkin’ Donuts hoping she’d help me score for a dozen. I backed into a parked car on the way out of there and donuts went everywhere. I still picked her up and there was powdered sugar everywhere and I could barely talk. She looked rough as hell and looked at me and just said “damn”. She said she’d get me a cookie but she never came back. Took my 50$ and a couple jellies. I asked for it.

I get it, I wasn’t trying to belittle you, like I said I’ve been there really. Crazy what kind of whack ideas seem like great plans when you’re coming off a head full of IV blow at 4am on a Tuesday. I have literally been there. I didn’t see any boys out but I saw a ragged prostitute, I didn’t want to pay her anything so I circled around and stopped at a Dunkin’ Donuts hoping she’d help me score for a dozen. I backed into a parked car on the way out of there and donuts went everywhere. I still picked her up and there was powdered sugar everywhere and I could barely talk. She looked rough as hell and looked at me and just said “damn”. She said she’d get me a cookie but she never came back. Took my 50$ and a couple jellies. I asked for it.
Now I know you were twacked for thinking a crackhead would take doughnuts to get you a rock....lol....and she still got some doughnuts.

Now I know you were twacked for thinking a crackhead would take doughnuts to get you a rock....lol....and she still got some doughnuts.

I was in a car full of dudes and we got sold 5 40 rocks for each of us and the funny thing is is this guy knew that our driver knew where he lived.. so we all take a hit.. the driver goes woo that’s some good shit.. the rest of us look at each other and I’m like that’s not crack bruh that’s some fucking wax. So he robbed 4/5 bags…

So naturally one of the dudes has no fucks about anything really he says pull up to his house pull up to his house .. the dude had a 392 scat pack wide body charger.. if you’re not a car guy like a $65,000 car..

The dude took a brick right there the windshield .. PCE!!!

Fuckin Fitchburg mass that shit hole