• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Conscious but social

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mracid

Bluelighter
Hi, I need some help figuring a combo of medication/drug/nootropic that would allow me to be comfortable in my body (I have chronic muscle tension/cramps), that would allow me to be comfortable in developping pointless conversation; to be able to socialize with people who are tired of seeing me talking about Neuroscience, chemistry or simply trying to solve short term problems without extreme emotional impulsion,
Those people whom I want to decapitate when they talk about everyday boaring crap, and its not even talking about the crap they live to take care of the problem its simply rambling... how can I appreciate that, I sounds kinda anti-social but its mostly only my family so its ok!

Since then my option was benzo/alcohol but I feel the Locomotive blocking effect and amnesic effect before the mind simplifying effect so people get mad that I do incoherent stuff and its starting to ruin my relation with my family.

BTW Weed is my everyday drug so it kinda only make me not kill every1 that pisses me off.

If any1 has any Idea of a combo of drug that makes you lucid and social (excluding any amphetamine based substance) I'd be open!

Because right know my family makes me want to

I agree benzos/alcohol is the wrong way to go. If you had a certain drug or combo question in mind, you can go ahead and list them. But we don't really permit "what should I take?" type threads so I have to close this. Feel free to message me if you have any concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.