• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Concoction, opioids and Benzos

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Do planning on a nice mellow night for personal reasons. I'm use to the meds in question. Codeine tramadol and diazepam. So basically taking x4 50mg tramadol, X10 codeine 30mg, X3 10mg diazepam and relaxing with some weed and music. How long would you last before going to sleep from above dosage ?
Really curious as to others tolerance compared to mine as that's a light concoction to me really.

I won't sleep, won't even touch sides for me.

Why tramadol and Codeine together and is this a once a while thing or what

Tramadol has actually slightly stimulating properties as it’s also a Norepinephrine & Serotonin reuptake inhibitor in addition to its mu-opioid agonist properties…..a Great antidepressant & analgesic for an opioid naive individual.

Codeine is a weak opioid, but 300mg is half decent. Purdue Pharma in Canada makes Codeine-Contin 100 @ 200mg tablets which would be ideal

Diazepam 10mg tablets are like Gold to have…

It’s a nice cocktail you have…..for sleep? Sure. I guess. Maybe loose the Tramadol and add a Clonidine 0.1mg tablet and you’d be out like a light lol. Tramadol would be great for day time usage

Tramadol, Pregabalin, and low dose Alprazolam & Ritalin would be an Amazing cocktail for day time consumption, you’d be super energized & euphoric, socializing with everyone, big smile and happy 😊

Codeine, Diazepam, and Clonidine would be great for bedtime sleep, an hour prior to retiring for the night. You can easily get a script for Clonidine as it isn’t a controlled substance.

be safe.

Just a warning that your drug mixture is a notoriously relaxing and pleasant but deadly potentiating cocktail as the doses go up should tolerance occur over time. You don't want to end up in an emergency room in the future taking high doses of the like. You're not close to the overdose threshold now, but double the dose of each drug and you might lose control and black out, take too much of blah blah blah and you know the rest. Sleep after the high wears down lol. You don't want to combine a ton of opioids and benzos and then fall asleep soon after taking them, bc breathing lowers and benzos/opioids lower oxygen intake as well. Your use is fine now, but just remember many people have died from this path as they took more and more of both to achieve the same effects in the beginning. Dying from opioids/benzos is tragic. Definitely remember it can happen to you eventually.

I'm struggling to find my dosage level. Currently I'm taking off days upto 10 30mg codeine. Currently upto 100mg diazepam but street ones the bensedin or Roche. However the tramadol are legit from chemist. Would normally be useful to 10 full strip thru day to then zone out at night with a few diazis and joints. But wanna make it so I feel everything to it's maximum and I'm not just throwing them down me not working it out if that makes sense.
Any help appreciated 👍🏽