• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Complete dopamine restoration protocol?

Question I am in withdrawal from tramadol

Tramadol is really one of the weakest opioids there is, i took major doses of it as a kid, no effects at all, anyway, I could sit out many times a few weeks of cold turkey after using ten years daily heroin and Oxy and Morphine and Vicodin and Benzo's, you can easily ride this one out.

Now, this will help you not only to not have WD, but to be euphoric and nodding off: Kratom, I know a shop selling the uttermost best quality, I recommend the maeng da red kratom, it helped me stay clean from over twenty years of heroin use! :)

Kratom is a miracle-plant!!!

I guess you know Kratom, if not: they have different colored veins, red, white, green: the red give the most opioid like feelings as they stimulate the opioid receptors, mu kappa and gamma, in the brain the most, large doses of every vein will do that, smaller doses will give more an energetic yet relaxed feeling, red vein is used for Opiate WD, white is the most energetic, green in between, then you have the places of origin, making different active alkaloids ergo different effects due to different soil and so on, you have bali red, borneo red, etc, but maeng da is seen and found by me personally as well like many say that it's the most euphoric.

So red maeng da kratom would help you out 110% :)

Last edited:
Tramadol is really one of the weakest opioids there is, i took major doses of it as a kid, no effects at all, anyway, I could sit out many times a few weeks of cold turkey after using ten years daily heroin and Oxy and Morphine and Vicodin and Benzo's, you can easily ride this one out.

Now, this will help you not only to not have WD, but to be euphoric and nodding off: Kratom, I know a shop selling the uttermost best quality, I recommend the maeng da red kratom, it helped me stay clean from over twenty years of heroin use! :)

Kratom is a miracle-plant!!!

I guess you know Kratom, if not: they have different colored veins, red, white, green: the red give the most opioid like feelings as they stimulate the opioid receptors, mu kappa and gamma, in the brain the most, large doses of every vein will do that, smaller doses will give more an energetic yet relaxed feeling, red vein is used for Opiate WD, white is the most energetic, green in between, then you have the places of origin, making different active alkaloids ergo different effects due to different soil and so on, you have bali red, borneo red, etc, but maeng da is seen and found by me personally as well like many say that it's the most euphoric.

So red maeng da kratom would help you out 110% :)

Sounds like some one pushing Kratom for sale.

Tramadol metabolizes into Odesmethyltramadol which is indeed a pretty potent opioid.
I have a hard time believing anyone that didn't feel tramadol would be "high, euphoric and nodding" off any dose of kratom (unless lacking the proper liver enzymes), especially after "20 years of heroin use",

Ironically, tramadol use to get me nodding just as hard as heroin, yet the 30+ times I've tried kratom, I achieved nothing but intense stomach discomfort. I found kratom to be utterly useless. The only time I achieved euphoria from kratom was.. also ironically, back when vendors were tainting it with .. you guessed it... Odesmethyltramadol.

I have a 9 day free period withdrawl from amphetamines So I want to take as many supplements as I can to restore dopamine. Hit it from all angles each receptor, Nigrostriatal pathway, Mesocortical/Mesolithic pathway, Tuberoinfundibular pathway, TAAR, MOA, COMT, MANF, GDNF, CDNF, Tyrosine Hydroxylase,etc..Correct me if I?m wrong but the best natural dopamine stack for restoration without the chance of depletion after cessation of use seems to be:
NALT
ALCAR
R-ALA(NA)
Taurine
Choline
Nicotine
Selenium
Vinpocetine
Ginkgo
Magnesium
Vitamin D
BenaGene
Gastrodin
Benfotiamine
NAC
Niagen
Glycine
Cordyceps
Lions Mane
Forskolin
DanShen
UMP
Holy Basil
Rhodiola Rosea
Eleuthero
Panax
Schizandra
Jiaogulan
Ashitaba
Neuravera(green oat)
Mucuna Pruriens
skullcap baicalensis
Palmitoylethanolamide
Theanine
Tributyrin
Rehmannia Glutinosa
Thunbergia Laurifolia
hey..can u help me out....long story short...was switched to 30mg extended release after i bitched to dr. that 20 mg 2x a day which i actually took 60..then after a few days 80 then and would feel nothing but i didnt tell him that. i just asked if he would raise so he switched me to 30 er.....i crushed up little tiny balls and let it melt on my tongue is wgat was suggested and nothing. i am not a chemist..what to do?

Come to think of it I just reviewed my genetic testing and I am Low MOA-B Producer naturally which is probably why I like dopamine so much. It gives me motivation and energy. I do not have ADHD though. I have “symptoms“ of borderline personality disorder, anxiety and depression. I am on lexapro 5mg and Abilify 2.5mg. Abilify is a D2 antagonist so hopefully that will help a little bit with my mesolimbic pathway. I’ve been researching a lot on the drug Selegiline and it appears at high doses it is a “irreversible” MAO-A and MOA-B inhibitor but at a lower doses it is a “reversible” MAO-B only inhibitor. It seems to have a lot of health benefits and would probably give me a lot of motivation but I worry about the depletion of dopamine after I stop using it. But then again that’s probably going to occur with Abilify since its a D2 antagonist.
Where did you get this genetic testing done?

Come to think of it I just reviewed my genetic testing and I am Low MOA-B Producer naturally which is probably why I like dopamine so much. It gives me motivation and energy. I do not have ADHD though. I have “symptoms“ of borderline personality disorder, anxiety and depression. I am on lexapro 5mg and Abilify 2.5mg. Abilify is a D2 antagonist so hopefully that will help a little bit with my mesolimbic pathway. I’ve been researching a lot on the drug Selegiline and it appears at high doses it is a “irreversible” MAO-A and MOA-B inhibitor but at a lower doses it is a “reversible” MAO-B only inhibitor. It seems to have a lot of health benefits and would probably give me a lot of motivation but I worry about the depletion of dopamine after I stop using it. But then again that’s probably going to occur with Abilify since its a D2 antagonist.
Selegiline is a irrerversible MAO-B at lower doses, it is never "reversible".
You will not get more motivation by "increasing dopamine" with selegiline, or depletion of dopamine.

Because you took stimulants like amphetamines for so long, more receptors than dopamine are involved. You don't need to take any of that, you need something like tetrabenazine.

yet the 30+ times I've tried kratom, I achieved nothing but intense stomach discomfort. I found kratom to be utterly useless. The only time I achieved euphoria from kratom was.. also ironically, back when vendors were tainting it with .. you guessed it... Odesmethyltramadol.

Same. I never felt kratom for shit. Just fucks up your stomach. Glad its not just me.

Have to try it with some crushed up opiate pills, though. I mean kratom has to do something.

That poster lol. He was taking it as a kid. But was sitting out withdrawal after 10 years heroin. lol. He got removed.

Same. I never felt kratom for shit. Just fucks up your stomach. Glad its not just me.

Have to try it with some crushed up opiate pills, though. I mean kratom has to do something.

That poster lol. He was taking it as a kid. But was sitting out withdrawal after 10 years heroin. lol. He got removed.

Glad it's not just me then! lol
I mean, I've seriously WANTED kratom to work as described by so many people. That would be a dream come true to be able to pick up an opiate high at the store.
But with all the brands I've tried, some from headshops, some from gas stations, some from vendors online, etc.. Some were capsules, some were leaves, some were extracts.. I never once felt anything except what felt like broken glass being digested in my stomach.

I just find it hard to believe that kratom is really doing anything for anyone, except maybe people who have no experience with the harder stuff (heroin, fent, methadone, bupe, etc..)