• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Complete dopamine restoration protocol?

Built240

Bluelighter
I have a 9 day free period withdrawl from amphetamines So I want to take as many supplements as I can to restore dopamine. Hit it from all angles each receptor, Nigrostriatal pathway, Mesocortical/Mesolithic pathway, Tuberoinfundibular pathway, TAAR, MOA, COMT, MANF, GDNF, CDNF, Tyrosine Hydroxylase,etc..Correct me if I?m wrong but the best natural dopamine stack for restoration without the chance of depletion after cessation of use seems to be:
NALT
ALCAR
R-ALA(NA)
Taurine
Choline
Nicotine
Selenium
Vinpocetine
Ginkgo
Magnesium
Vitamin D
BenaGene
Gastrodin
Benfotiamine
NAC
Niagen
Glycine
Cordyceps
Lions Mane
Forskolin
DanShen
UMP
Holy Basil
Rhodiola Rosea
Eleuthero
Panax
Schizandra
Jiaogulan
Ashitaba
Neuravera(green oat)
Mucuna Pruriens
skullcap baicalensis
Palmitoylethanolamide
Theanine
Tributyrin
Rehmannia Glutinosa
Thunbergia Laurifolia

When you say amphetamine what exactly are we talking about here ?

5-60 mg of adderall?
Crystal meth?
Snorting
Orally
Iv?

How long did you take this? I really dont think you should have much trouble at all vyvanses what like 20 mg of d amphetamine? So your only like 20 mg above the higher end of theraputic doses. I think most of the issues are from very large doses of meth or amphetamine.

Id focus mainly on eating, drinking, sleeping, and exercising. Then supplementing that with supplements if you want.

Do you already have most of these on hand? It could take hundreds of dollars to obtain everything on that list, if not a grand.

Already have it on hand. Wasn’t as expensive as you would think. Been on amps for 4yrs. Vyvanse 60mg is 24mg amphetamine so total amphetamines daily is around 64-84mg. I’m also a Cyp2dC ultra metabolizer.

This seems like a little overkill for a fuzzy amphetamine head. I just eat a lot of fruit/veg and take fish oil, it clears up in a few days with this method.

If you already have them all on hand i suppose it couldn't hurt, assuming that none of the have negative interactions with each other.

Come to think of it I just reviewed my genetic testing and I am Low MOA-B Producer naturally which is probably why I like dopamine so much. It gives me motivation and energy. I do not have ADHD though. I have “symptoms“ of borderline personality disorder, anxiety and depression. I am on lexapro 5mg and Abilify 2.5mg. Abilify is a D2 antagonist so hopefully that will help a little bit with my mesolimbic pathway. I’ve been researching a lot on the drug Selegiline and it appears at high doses it is a “irreversible” MAO-A and MOA-B inhibitor but at a lower doses it is a “reversible” MAO-B only inhibitor. It seems to have a lot of health benefits and would probably give me a lot of motivation but I worry about the depletion of dopamine after I stop using it. But then again that’s probably going to occur with Abilify since its a D2 antagonist.

This seems like a little overkill for a fuzzy amphetamine head. I just eat a lot of fruit/veg and take fish oil, it clears up in a few days with this method.

I agree. OP is just going a week and a couple days without ADHD medications, not a daily .5 of crystal. I seriously question if perhaps the side effects from taking all that stuff at the same time could be worse for OP than simply going a week and two days without a relatively commonplace dose of amphetamine. And doctors do sometimes prescribe over 60 milligrams, though it's completely unheard of for them to go above 100-120 or so. Still, OP is within the range that doctors do give people. It's a bit of a high dosage, but not a brain cell wrecking one that requires taking nootropics by the mouthful in order to come off of. Though, I guess if you're completely sure that taking all that stuff together is safe and you have it around, might as well I guess. Though, I must admit, I have heard of damn near everything and I've never even heard of a lot of the stuff on that list.

Already have it on hand. Wasn’t as expensive as you would think. Been on amps for 4yrs. Vyvanse 60mg is 24mg amphetamine so total amphetamines daily is around 64-84mg. I’m also a Cyp2dC ultra metabolizer.

Be aware that you will be hypersensitive to Codeine. Ultra metabolizers have overdosed in the past on not extremely high doses. 2D6 ultra metabolizers convert codeine --> morphine much more readily and it can be dangerous.

Be aware that you will be hypersensitive to Codeine. Ultra metabolizers have overdosed in the past on not extremely high doses. 2D6 ultra metabolizers convert codeine --> morphine much more readily and it can be dangerous.

Yes I read that too. Tramadol and codeine seem pretty normal for me though.

I can't see how taking a list of 20+ different substances (several of which are mixtures, and probably contain multiple active ingredients which may even overlap) could possibly give you a result that's anything close to predictable. Apart from all the possible interactions between their various mechanisms of action and metabolism, you haven't even mentioned how you would dose these. If you're going to take them daily at their mean starting doses, you'll probably be taking in excess of 20 grams of supplements per day, and swallowing god knows how many capsules (I'm assuming you're not planning to individually weigh out each dose in powder form).

There are in my city, where drugs are condoned for own use, and many drugs sold in smartshops, they sell stuff like Salvia Divinorum, Magic Shrooms (truffels, underground shrooms, fresh "paddo's" can't be purchased anymore after a bunch of drug tourists, of whe have a lot as we are known as th? drug capitol in the World, Amsterdam, Holland, died and killed going mad from tripping balls, however, Truffles are just the same as Shrooms, both contain psysolicine and psylicocibine, only you have to eat at least 10 gr. of it while dried Paddo's you are good with 4 gr. (high dose!) so, it's the same thing), they sell even Ayahuasca, used to sell GHB (liquid x), which you still can under the counter if you are a trusted customer, and other stuff.

Now, they sell both, all HERBAL drugs, the point being: they sell recovery pills for each specific drug: Heroine, Coke, Amp's,... They also sell Happy Caps, Herbal Amp's, they work amazing as they contain ephedrine - you don't get the same feel good feeling as with amp's (not releasing as much dopamines), but they do release a bunch of Noradrenaline, meaning you will be full of energy, you can't get drunk no matter how much you drink, you are wide awake, can't sleep, and they work long, so they are pretty much like Amp's...

Those are good substitutes!

Me, I'm trying to quit Oxynorm (European Oxycodone Instant for sublingual use, kicks in fast and major euphoric, nodding off, often better than Heroin itself (twice and half times more potent than Morphine btw), Opium (Smartshop) and Heroin (nr. 4 and 3, fent free lab tested high quality gear, as we have for 7 euro test labs for any drug to make sure that you have clean drugs, hence the high quality drugs, Coke on average globally is between 20 to 40%, in Amsterdam 75 to 86%, GC/MS tested).

I'm also a Cocaine addict, however, the use of the Smartshop it's recovery pills for Coke and Heroin, my Serotonines and Dopamines are quite okay still, tho I'm a long time addict, now quitting Opioids, also the ones from the NL RC shops like legal silkroad, selling u-47700 and the next generations, N-Ethyl-Hexedrone (Hexen), O-DSMT, Butyr-Fentanyl, Miauw, and much more, and I'm substituting with Red Vein and Green Vein Maeng Da, which give me euphoria, nodding off, the Opioid experience but all herbal! Much better than Methadone, it's a miracle drug!

Point being, tho I combo it with Lyrica (which gives an surprising amazing synergy with Kratom, you can't imagine!), that you can find healing herbal stuff for restoring dopamine, serotonine,... And herbal substitutes for semi-chemical or fully chemical drugs! And they work like crazy, so well!

Now the problem is, those things are probably illegal in your countries, so I don't know if any online Smartshop would sell this to you... Neither the RC shops... (tho Hexen is fucking shit and not at all like good Coke, it's like cut up Coke: no euphoria that's smooth with energy yet a slight high but relaxed not jittery not as fiendish and this warm tingling sensation in your body making you the most euphoric you can not even begin to imagine our Coke, but Hexen is the opposite - jittery, heart beating irregular, feeling nervous, no euphoria, very fiendish, just like poor quality Coke...!), the Opioid RC's tho are quite okay, not great, but not bad either...

Try to find out how to get this stuff, search an online smartshop, look up the ingredients and try to find them somewhere if you can... You can also buy for example ephedrine, weed, coca plants and seeds and all professional grow gear (tent's, lights, water supply etc...) - also shroom-kits ready to grow many shrooms in just two weeks (B+ Cubensis, very strong shrooms) in the Growshops! Growing your own ephedrine or recovery plants is a cheap way of harvesting lots of gear!

Anyway, hope you are something with this info!

It's normal to feel low for several days after stopping regular amphetamine use, but you should not suffer from chronic anhedonia or any other serious problems from that level of use alone. Its on the high side for therapeutic use but not at the level of most abusers of street stimulants.

Do you find you have mood or cognitive problems beyond baseline more than two weeks after you cease usage? Nootropics can just as easily confused things rather than help, and I think you're jumping ahead depending on how long you've stuck with sobriety.

Nootropics can just as easily confused things rather than help, and I think you're jumping ahead depending on how long you've stuck with sobriety.
I agree with this 100%.

You need to consider how long you've been off the phets, and which problems are persistent. 9 days probably isn't enough - if you're talking about jumping from 60-80mg to zero over 24h, then a lot of people would still be in the acute withdrawal phase at this point (albeit the tail end of it). Make a list of the problems you're having today, give it another 1-2 weeks without stimulants, then look back at your list, identify which of those problems have gone completely, which of them you still have but have faded somewhat, and which of them are still present as strongly as they were when you made the list. That will give you something more concrete to go on, and help people give you better suggestions about what might help you.

But whatever the case, I'm pretty damned sure that swallowing grams of all kinds of random shit you've never taken in your life (and could be allergic to for all you know) is not the answer. To be perfectly honest with you, your initial post comes across as if you literally just Googled "nootropics" and made a list of every substance that came up in the results.

Last edited:
Question I am in withdrawal from tramadol
Many yr use last dose was 100 mg 4 days ago ( normal dose daily was 400-500 mg
I also take 20-30ng adderall and 30 mg vyvsnce
My dr gave me Norco and Valium I?ve have tried 7.5 mg Norco 5 mg along with my adhd meds but still have tram withdrawal symptoms mainly anxiety bad lethargy and baaaad insomnia. I have quite a few tapendol 100 mg pills-and have tried 150 mg of tapendol and adhd meds ( no Norco or Valium) and still can?t get the effects of the tram and adhd med that works for me .
Normally I would take 400 mg tramadol and 30 mg vyvsnce and anywhere from 20-30 mg adderall first thing in morning and I would have a great productive happy day w( redose if 100-150 tram sometimes around 3-4:00.)
Please help me figure out how to take the tapendol with the adhd meds to get to the same place as the tram

Hello Pasch,

I had a similar issue with Tramadol about 5 years ago and it was not fun at all. Since Tramadol is a synthetic pain medication with SSRI properties it creates a unique challenge to stop taking. Many people that have taken Tramadol and moved on to other medications say that the withdrawals compared to things like oxy etc. are worse than anything they have ever taken. I agree with this since I have experienced withdrawals from Tramadol and Oxy's.

My worst symtoms with tramadol were restless leg's, sleep deprivation, swishing noise/various phantom noises and all the normal symptoms with oxy withdrawals. I found that the main thing with Tramadol is to get your Dopamine production or replenishment back into full swing. You will need to research which ones help the most now. I'm sure they have things much better than when I went through this so look around and research!!!! The other issue that I had was loss of sleep. Seems like whatever I did sleeping was almost impossible. I ended up using Lyrica to stop my RLS and help me feel better. Believe it or not the Lyrica (Pregabalin) really helped me. I don't know about interactions with other drugs you are taking but I took 2-4 150mg capsules every 6-8 hours. They will cause weight gain and sleep while your take them. I hope this at least gives you ideas and something to try. Maybe you can find something else that works better, if so, remember to post your findings so we can help others looking for answers. Good Luck!

seems like you got it together :) anyway, my two cents:

Amino acid L-tryptofane might helpt (but more for endorphines), also don't forget to restore Noradrenaline too, also damage to the central nervous system more specific the membrane protecting it ergo also the brain will be trashed it restores with among others omega 3 amino acids, and this, going on, formula is good for about restoring everything: L-phenylalanine 1000 mg, L-tryptofaan 500 mg, Vitamine C 250 mg (417%*), Magnesium-citraat 100 mg, Vitamine B6 10 mg (500%*), Mineralencomplex 205 mg.

Dunno where you are from, but where I'm from drug use is condoned and in the Smartshops they sell these capsules containing a formula for about restoring after having used about any dug possible, also for combo-use, if you want more info about that let me know! They also ship online, some online shops, maybe you can find some more inspiration or ingredients there, most stuff is illegal to ship to other countries than NL but these products I seriously doubt they would not ship that stuff... lol :)

stuff like:

a) suplements:

taka turmeric
melatonine
detox
afterparty liquid
5 HTP
L tryptofane
L tyrosine
Slim garcinia gamboga
cat's claw
blue lotus