• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Company working on engineering psilocybin that's likely to give good trips?

Espiritus

Bluelighter
Last year I came across a website of a company that is working on creating altered mushrooms that are more likely to give you good trips and reduce the likelihood of bad trips. Anyone know what the name of the company is called, by chance? I thought I saved their website to my bookmarks but apparently didn't. It's bugging me now.
Thanks in advance if anyone happens to know!

Wouldn't that just be 4-HO-MET? To be honest even 4-AcO-DMT is less likely to trigger a bad trip than actual mushrooms due to significantly less nausea and a much lower body load.

Wouldn't that just be 4-HO-MET? To be honest even 4-AcO-DMT is less likely to trigger a bad trip than actual mushrooms due to significantly less nausea and a much lower body load.
Any psychedelic can produce a negative experience, you having all good trips on something doesn't equal everyone everywhere will. Bodyload and nausea had nothing to do with any of my bad trips which were more thought loops and horrible existential fear

Any psychedelic can produce a negative experience, you having all good trips on something doesn't equal everyone everywhere will. Bodyload and nausea had nothing to do with any of my bad trips which were more thought loops and horrible existential fear
Yes, but I don't think anyone was talking about psychedelics that are impossible to have a bad trip on. Obviously there is no such thing. Even MDMA can produce bad trips with the wrong dosage, set, setting, person, etc.
more likely to give you good trips and reduce the likelihood of bad trips.
4-HO-MET is more likely to give you a good trip than regular psilocybin which is what I was referring to.

Yes, but I don't think anyone was talking about psychedelics that are impossible to have a bad trip on. Obviously there is no such thing. Even MDMA can produce bad trips with the wrong dosage, set, setting, person, etc.

4-HO-MET is more likely to give you a good trip than regular psilocybin which is what I was referring to.
I've never taken any of these RC psychs before, but would 4-HO-MET work and be safe if you're on an SSRI like Lexapro?

Cause mushrooms work for me on it and I was also told that 4-ACO-DMT can be safely taken on it.

I think they weaken the effectiveness of the shrooms, but i still trip.

I've never taken any of these RC psychs before, but would 4-HO-MET work and be safe if you're on an SSRI like Lexapro?

Cause mushrooms work for me on it and I was also told that 4-ACO-DMT can be safely taken on it.

I think they weaken the effectiveness of the shrooms, but i still trip.
All 4-HO/AcO tryptamines are safe with SSRIs, but like psilocybin the potency will be reduced.

There’s something to this.

Ive talked much about how NMT is like the CBD of DMT. Aeruginascin is the NMT version of Psilocin.

Species with higher 4-HO-NMT tend to have more pleasant trips with an easier body load, than species with less or none.

DMT extracted from Mimosa is more intense and rougher around the edges than Acacia DMT/NMT combo.

I’ve played a lot, and one particular batch of Acacia was my favorite of all extracts I’ve tried. It had the perfect ratio of DMT to NMT, too little and it’s just like regular DMT, too much and it will negate the high similar to CBD.

When you get the ratio just right it’s magic. And yes I do believe it is very hard to have a bad trip on DMT/NMT at the perfect ratio, but not impossible.

The mono-methyl versions seem to add this sense of universal love that can be harder to obtain with the di-methylated ones.

-GC

Well, not really, it's just less introspectively intense, not that the introspection is coupled with positive emotion, which would be a good trip.

is it MindMed aka Mind Medicine aka MNMD on the NASDAQ?

i think they figured out how to remove the psychedelic properties for LSD too

i gotta find the article again....

Well, not really, it's just less introspectively intense, not that the introspection is coupled with positive emotion, which would be a good trip.
Some people I know find that 4-HO-MET creates positive emotions in them that are stronger and significantly more frequent than those created by psilocin and other 4-subs.

Not really
From the perspective of pharma bros trying to scam investors by creating new "better" versions of drugs like alcohol and psilocybin, with huge dubious claims, they secure investment and create a bullshit product that sucks. Money grab. Empty promises just like Trump draining the swamp.

There's a huge wave of interested and eager investors on this new wave of psychedelic research. People who don't truly understand the science/chemistry will throw money at crap like this.

I believe that's what is going on here TBH

Last edited: