• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Company working on engineering psilocybin that's likely to give good trips?

Sounds wonky to me but look at Shulgin's creations tell me that is rational?

When consumption of sacred mushrooms are divorced from nature and spirituality...sigh I will stop man will always view himself as above nature for some reason here?

I mean some humans do. Why is it mankind not womankind? I am not trying to sound biased speaking from my own take on things I know I am in the minority not wanting to tamper with and alter nature's blueprints with my ego but I have no ideas of how it should be designed like I have the intelligence to if I were inclined. Why do we call it Uncle Sam and Big Brother not Aunt Sally and Big Sis they wanna take the psychedelic effects out of psychedelics for military purposes I hear.

Perhaps with a spirit as tarnished as mine I would only be safe with this company's intended creation? Perhaps I would be the unlucky one get hooked thinking it's all good and yep better off eating fruit from the gods or aliens maybe but not I get hooked on daily use even though psilocybin isn't addictive just my luck.

I guess I should be safer and wait for the ultimate fix one dose cures all.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm the chief CEO at the company. It's called "Pulling your Plonker Industries".

Its not the psilocybin that causes bad trips its your personality.
No its the Psylocybin that has that effects, that 4-HO-MIPT and hopefully 4-HO-MET don't.

So in cubing a substrate with Cubensis capable of producing 4-HO versions seems feasible.

i preference it

Last edited:
4-hydroxy/4-acetoxy DET is supposed to be much easier to handle than the equivalent DMT versions psilocin/4-acetoxyDMT. From experience, DET is much less overwhelming than DMT.
Still, do any psychedelic in a dangerous situation/unhappy mindset and it's going to end in tears.