Mental Health Coming Off Vraylar (cariprazine), Rexulti (brexpiprazole), or Abilify (aripiprazole)

Anyone here that know how to accelerate the detoxification of this drug ? Thanks.
By the way i started to take St. John's Wort. Hope there are other things too
Hey there.

Fasting worked great for me. Tried a bit of saint john's wort. Had some minor side effects from using it so I stopped.

It's going good.

I fasted for about 6 days on one go around. That was just a juice fast, though. I'm mainly just following the guidelines of The Mucusless Diet.

And you think fasting will flush out this drug out of my system?
It's no guarantee.

Should you decide to go through with the fasting, there are some excellent tips from The Mucusless Diet by Professor Arnold Ehret. The book is easy to read and the lessons are broken down simply. There are some dangers in fasting to be aware of. That's why I recommend this book.

It's no guarantee.

Should you decide to go through with the fasting, there are some excellent tips from The Mucusless Diet by Professor Arnold Ehret. The book is easy to read and the lessons are broken down simply. There are some dangers in fasting to be aware of. That's why I recommend this book.
Alright i am going to give it a try.
I think i will aim for a 21 Day fast.
That will shred my bodyfat and hopefully i will get rid of that toxic (stored in the fat cells) a little faster.
Generally i hope i can get rid off of my zombie look by my face. I look totally off since on medication.
Same happend when i was on invega.

Alright i am going to give it a try.
I think i will aim for a 21 Day fast.
That will shred my bodyfat and hopefully i will get rid of that toxic (stored in the fat cells) a little faster.
Generally i hope i can get rid off of my zombie look by my face. I look totally off since on medication.
Same happend when i was on invega.
Be sure to stick to fruits and starchless vegetables when you break the fast, at least so food doesn't get stuck to the mucus in your bowels.

Update: Today I tackled a number of issues with my health. Things have been going so well to the point now, that when I meditate I'm no longer as focused on my own energy but the energy of others around me. I have always thought this was an indication of good spirits. Concerning my own personal health, I never could ascertain. It just seems to me: when I have less to worry about, I have less to focus on my own subtle energies. I've lately been applying more focus on energy to those who need it more than I do.

Day 1 of my fasting. I feel pretty unmotivated to do stuff. I can feel that i have lost interest in my hobbys.
I have ED and very little libido.
I am starting my fast out of a ketosis, so i am already in "fat loss mode".
At least i am loosing weight. All i can do is try my best. Invega gave me that zombie look, Vraylar the same. Everything that fucks up the hormonal balance in the brain causes severe damage to the overapp system of the body.
In the Clinic i was stupid enough to take this pill. I read the label and it said half life 2-4 days and i thought this is gonna be fine, harmless like zyprexa in terms of half life. And then boom. Approximately 3 months this shit is in my system after leaving. I am able to feel pleasure not as on invega, but it is a very weird feeling. I am not feeling like myself much.

Day 1 of my fasting. I feel pretty unmotivated to do stuff. I can feel that i have lost interest in my hobbys.
I have ED and very little libido.
I am starting my fast out of a ketosis, so i am already in "fat loss mode".
At least i am loosing weight. All i can do is try my best. Invega gave me that zombie look, Vraylar the same. Everything that fucks up the hormonal balance in the brain causes severe damage to the overapp system of the body.
In the Clinic i was stupid enough to take this pill. I read the label and it said half life 2-4 days and i thought this is gonna be fine, harmless like zyprexa in terms of half life. And then boom. Approximately 3 months this shit is in my system after leaving. I am able to feel pleasure not as on invega, but it is a very weird feeling. I am not feeling like myself much.
Hang in there.

I've just finished my detox. I feel a lot better.

Update following my detox:

My energy is on the mend. I can even get high and drunk now without consequences.

One of my favorite things is to get stoned and take a walk. It's nice to be able to do that without feeling super-self conscious from Vraylar.

A note to anyone following my posts closely: I know I said some stuff about heating up internally, but this is not necessarily solely due to Vraylar. You see, years ago I mistakenly misidentified a mushroom and consumed it, which ended up getting stuck somewhere in my digestive tract where it remained undigested for years. In my detox, though, I saw evidence that the thing in question was removed. Even saw the gills. Somehow this led to blockages in my vagus nerve, ears, sinuses and other places that caused a pressure build-up.

I am now healing at a far better rate. Yesterday I even walked and ran more than 10 miles! I feel great!

The detox went better than expected. My vagus nerve started to clear after my brain washed itself during the night. Still getting used to handling caffeine. At this rate I should be healed in a matter of days.

But the effects of spice, that mushroom, and a combination of other factors were at large for a big chunk of time. I need to be patient.

Day 3 of my fasting. I do a water fast with electrolytes. I feel pretty much bored but i am motivated to do stuff.
I am going to move to another city next month, so i am looking forward to it.
I am 15 days off Vraylar now.
I am feeling my sleep cycle is normalizing.
My sleep gets deeper a bit.
Still having alot of brain shocks and moments of pure anhedonia.

Day 3 of my fasting. I do a water fast with electrolytes. I feel pretty much bored but i am motivated to do stuff.
I am going to move to another city next month, so i am looking forward to it.
I am 15 days off Vraylar now.
I am feeling my sleep cycle is normalizing.
My sleep gets deeper a bit.
Still having alot of brain shocks and moments of pure anhedonia.
Deep sleep cleans your brain. On a fast this is even more prevalent.

The brain shocks will go away with time.

I broke my fast. My dad randomly brought me food and i was weak.
I was overall very weak, no talking to anyone, no food to lift my mood up.
It is basically a dopamine detox. It was too much for me.
I am going to do longer fasts again, but when i feel more stabilized mentally.
I am mostly home alone with no job,. Now imagine no food, lots of boredom in addition.
So i am going to look for a job. For something to do. Gonna escape from my tendencies to isolate myself in hard times.

I broke my fast. My dad randomly brought me food and i was weak.
I was overall very weak, no talking to anyone, no food to lift my mood up.
It is basically a dopamine detox. It was too much for me.
I am going to do longer fasts again, but when i feel more stabilized mentally.
I am mostly home alone with no job,. Now imagine no food, lots of boredom in addition.
So i am going to look for a job. For something to do. Gonna escape from my tendencies to isolate myself in hard times.
Was gonna say, if you don't have any luck with fasting, you might try cranberry juice to flush the med out. I suggest GT's Cosmic Cranberry Kombucha because it isn't loaded with sugar.

Was gonna say, if you don't have any luck with fasting, you might try cranberry juice to flush the med out. I suggest GT's Cosmic Cranberry Kombucha because it isn't loaded with sugar.
Cranberry juice in an

CYP3A4​

Induktor, which means it slows down the this

CYP3A4 enzyme which metabolizes Vraylar.​

Cranberry juice in an

CYP3A4​

Induktor, which means it slows down the this

CYP3A4 enzyme which metabolizes Vraylar.​

That's interesting and kinda makes sense. Thanks for that. sorry about the misinformation

I wonder, though, for how long it would slow down the metabolism. Couldn't be for too long.

Update on my detox: I think I'm finishing up the detox today. The first few days were easy enough, but the detox period especially was extremely rough. The days got markedly easier, one by one, as they went on - from there.

My energy is still a bit low at times due to what may be a bruised liver. I plan on doing more detoxes soon, or at least more fasting.