Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

This is page "242" of the 8th thread. 242 is the numerical value of my complete name, including my middle. I love gematria still, regardless of the Invega damage or injury. Invega couldn't change me from being me. "Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change" (Friedrich Schiller). I'm happy with me, and anything or anyone else will be if they accept that truth, that I am who I am. Peace and love. :)

A modo de consideración, existe un producto desintoxicante a nivel molecular llamado "MasterPeace".
he leído que se pueden hacer ayunos y eso ayuda. Antes de tomar nada, que bastante fastidian los medicamentos creo que no se si es bueno. Yo había pensado tomar té verde que activa el metabolismo y para el animo hierba de San juan

he leído que se pueden hacer ayunos y eso ayuda. Antes de tomar nada, que bastante fastidian los medicamentos creo que no se si es bueno. Yo había pensado tomar té verde que activa el metabolismo y para el animo hierba de San juan
Thanks for your words of wisdom. Peace and love! :)

¡De nada!
qQuisiera saber si hay alguna chica en este foro, que haya recuperado la menstruación después de tomar xeplion. gracias

Last edited:
Y'all are gonna fully recover. You don't have to give up, no matter what you were injected with. Keep your mind on the prize and realize that God has your back and your front too. The destination is peace and recovery. You will be healed 100 percent. "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO THE PERSON WHO KNOWS WHAT IT IS HE WANTS AND MAKES UP HIS MIND TO ACQUIRE IT" (Napoleon Hill).

I need to get my hand on shrooms they were helping me so much in previous recovery after olanzapine injections its a must have to recover from these neurotoxins but dont have the money

I need to get my hand on shrooms they were helping me so much in previous recovery after olanzapine injections its a must have to recover from these neurotoxins but dont have the money
I was also suicidal but shrooms were giving me such a relief. Its god medicine. And prohibited because it can heal so many things

I was also suicidal but shrooms were giving me such a relief. Its god medicine. And prohibited because it can heal so many things

I don;t kow how anyone can be suicidal on shrooms i fucking love them they put me in a awesome mood even after they wear off. I btake olanzapine pills but they dont dull the high very much

I don;t kow how anyone can be suicidal on shrooms i fucking love them they put me in a awesome mood even after they wear off. I btake olanzapine pills but they dont dull the high very much
Yeah exactly they work even days after they were helping me so much in previous recovery damn i need to get them

According to the nurse at my last Spindletop appointment, I actually have lost weight. So instead of me gaining weight like most people on this forum from the Invega, I actually have lost weight. I have another appointment in a few days. I wanted to point that out, so in considering my quick recovery, what potentially could have been conducive to it.

Peace and love! :)

One of the ways to overcome Invega-induced sedation is inaudible or whispery shouts of words like "Thank you," "Yes, Lord," "Thank you, Jesus," etc. I would actually shout the words but I have neighbors, and I don't want to disturb them. My liveliness or vibrancy has been restored. I do them like sets of pushups or situps with increasing reps over time. It works. :)

One of the ways to overcome Invega-induced sedation is inaudible or whispery shouts of words like "Thank you," "Yes, Lord," "Thank you, Jesus," etc. I would actually shout the words but I have neighbors, and I don't want to disturb them. My liveliness or vibrancy has been restored. I do them like sets of pushups or situps with increasing reps over time. It works. :)
I also say the words with internal heat and intensity :)

"VeteransWife's" husband did a detox and shortly thereafter they noticed improvements. After I finish my St. John's Wort bottle, I will do a detox. I will get a bottle of supplements, either the glutathione or the aforementioned "MasterPeace," or something else. :)