Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst of this is that psychiatrists always overlap the symptoms of antipsychotics to that of schizophrenia so to this day they don't believe that we're suffering from the damage from APs...

You do shrooms but you don't smoke weed? Did you ever experience psychotic relapse?
I never did weed in my life. I don't do shrooms to trip and as I said I microdose, only to help neurogenesis and neuroplasticity, it only gives me a bit better focus and decreases akathisia a bit. I recommend other members to try it, it could help to speed up recovery by a little bit.
Did you ever experience psychotic relapse?
No, but also consider that I was misdiagnosed.

Last edited:
I never did weed in my life. I don't do shrooms to trip and as I said I microdose, only to help neurogenesis and neuroplasticity, it only gives me a bit better focus and decreases akathisia a bit. I recommend other members to try it, it could help to speed up recovery by a little bit.

No, but also consider that I was misdiagnosed.
How did you get on Invega? AP induced dopamine supersensitivity psychosis happens in withdrawal even without having been psychotic before. What effects are you having that are worse than akathisia?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5327459/

What effects are you having that are worse than akathisia?
Read it again:
reward system is numbed 55%-60%, all life experiences and feeling from any thought, emotion and senses is numbed by 55%-60%. Long terrm and short term reward system is fucked up, doesn't matter if I accomplish something great like I did, I built great body, earned lot of money, made great projects and built great work portfolio and all that is numbed that it sucks (but better with than without - still doesn't change that it sucks) ...

Read it again:
Idk man anhedonia is bad but to me not worse than Akathasia not being able to sit or lay down which made me want to kms. Maybe some therapy would help if you are detached from the reality of your own accomplishments it could be trauma related - for me even at 10 months off I got some good feelings when I got good grades in college, at the very least I felt good because it's something I couldn't have accomplished while on invega so to me the accomplishments themselves were parts of proof of recovery. I think everyone struggles with finding meaning in their life

AP induced dopamine supersensitivity psychosis happens in withdrawal even without having been psychotic before.
Dopamine supersensitivity didn't happen to me, I still have severe anhedonia. Also consider that dopamine supersensitivity doesn't create delusions by itself, same as if someone takes heroin it doesn't equal getting delusions.

People who are high are just more susceptible to having delusions for multiple reasons.

Idk man anhedonia is bad but to me not worse than Akathasia not being able to sit or lay down which made me want to kms. Maybe some therapy would help if you are detached from the reality of your own accomplishments it could be trauma related - for me even at 10 months off I got some good feelings when I got good grades in college, at the very least I felt good because it's something I couldn't have accomplished while on invega so to me the accomplishments themselves were parts of proof of recovery. I think everyone struggles with finding meaning in their life
This post makes me question your recovery. Just being honest.

Im feeling pretty darn normal now but this is what I fear the most. Its terrifying really.
You should have a plan in place. Your psych will tell you that psychosis is a permanent state of mind, but it's not. It's a temporary plan of existence that, with the way our brains are wired or were pushed into by life events, our minds have to process out to maintain balance. It lasts a short time and then it's over. If you have a plan in place and a good doc, you can ride it out.

Xeplion hell you can call it microdosing or whatever you want but at the end of the day you're still ingesting psyclocibin. I feel like until we know how you were misdiagnosed and got on invega we can't paint a full picture of what's going on with you. Maybe try smoking some weed or having some drinks, relax and seek fun

This post makes me question your recovery. Just being honest.
I find it odd that you think that just because there might be a search for meaning in life after invega you think that recovery isn't possible.

Yes, my grades and accomplishments were signs of improvement which were signs that I was on the path to recovery at 10 months. I didn't fully recover until 2 - 2.5 years after invega. It's weird to me that you don't relate signs of improvement to recovery

I find it odd that you think that just because there might be a search for meaning in life after invega you think that recovery isn't possible.
You are assuming too much things about what I think or not.
My life is well set and I do not need any other(or more) meaning than I currently have and had.

You are assuming too much things about what I think or not. My life is well set and I do not need any other meaning.
My assumption is based on the post of mine that spoke about finding meaning in life that made you question my recovery. You don't seem to be following a few threads of conversation here. I'm glad that you're set, happy and that your life is full of meaning.

I have a very prominent medical malpractice attorney coming to my house tomorrow.He insisted to come to the house.
That's awesome. I hope he sues the shit out of someone and makes doctors across the country afraid to give this drug to people out of fear of retaliation

I'm glad that you're set, happy and that your life is full of meaning.
Did I say I'm happy? I'm in agony, my life is set and has meaning but what is the point if I can feel it 55-60%?
I see no point in living like this. Every good or bad feeling is 55-60%. Only thing I live for is at least almost full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.