Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame yourself. Everyone has to get burned by the medical community somehow in order to learn not to openly trust it as we're taught to. We were just unlucky that this was our "burn".

hypopituitarianism is permanent depending on the cause. If your hormones are affected by medication it stands to reason that they will stabilize once the medication is removed. If you take synthetic hormones that may also affect your pituitary gland.

You will be okay Bojana. You should be almost to a place where you can notice improvement if you are close to approximately ten months. I wish this forum was more positive for you. You were always positive and I fear to hear this hopelessness from you.

UPDATE: I've been doing well. My baby is two months old and gives me the butterflies every day. Life is chaotic with four children but I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't really go out much right now because I'm still breastfeeding. I keep busy keeping house, running after the two-year-old, drawing when I can, and taking the older kids to sports. I recently submitted the paintings I achieved while pregnant to the city arts page.
I've had no psychotic relapse. My historic "cycle" is once every two years so I should expect one in summer of 2024. I'm going to try to have things set up with a respite house then. When I get too stressed I can see myself wanting to cope with spiritual delusion and delusion of grandeur, but I'm better able to talk about it with my husband now. Healthy releases are everything. He and I attend therapy once every month and a half.
Occasionally I think of this forum and how you all are doing. I think I finally understand why people don't come back once they recover. It's really hard to read and remember all of this true despair. It's also really difficult to grapple with the question "did I really recover?" Because 1. The experience of being on invega is so unbelievable that it defies reality 2. Recovery IS subjective and something you can choose not to believe in 3. The trauma caused by invega, not the effects of invega, will always have affected you and your life in a way. It's so much easier just to forget about it altogether. It doesn't help that half this forum are also junkies who are just wondering when they can feel a hit again.
I pray for all of you guys & the worst suffering on earth that you are experiencing. It's hard to believe in rebirth when you are literally experiencing being the living dead, but life exists past invega. The way is narrow but you can get there.
I've turned my messages off because I had some people from this forum harassing me about being dishonest about recovery that I didn't want to hear from. I also don't like to think about invega every time I check my email inbox. But just hold on - if I could make it you can too. Maybe it helps to think of invega recovery like Wesley's rebrith in the Princess Bride - a gradual reanimation. I think a lot of us are expecting something like a birth canal experience - a sudden alleviation - and this is not the case.
"did I really recover" is not a real question.

Every piece of recovery is obvious and can be simply measured, someone who fully recovers will know it.

Someone who lies to themselves that they fully recovered will also know it deep down, but that will eventually surface and result in suicide, very likely.

@Kaatrina are you still having anhedonia?
Nope
"did I really recover" is not a real question.

Every piece of recovery is obvious and can be simply measured, someone who fully recovers will know it.

Someone who lies to themselves that they fully recovered will also know it deep down, but that will eventually surface and result in suicide, very likely.
What does it mean when something isn't a "real question"? Some people legitimately ask whether there is some latent or indiscernible damage that results from invega. I am fully recovered. I know it because I have asked myself that question.

What do you feel you haven't recovered in two years? What other meds or drugs do you use?

Couple of questions.1) Why do I have hand tremors? 2) Why am I constantly eating ? 3) Why is that I got.only shot of this shit, and I see others who have recuperated after several shots? 4) Is there anyway to recovery? I'm at 10 months and looking to cash it in.On a side note.What do you think of neurogenesis therapy, in combination with addressing intercranial hypertention?

Don't blame yourself. Everyone has to get burned by the medical community somehow in order to learn not to openly trust it as we're taught to. We were just unlucky that this was our "burn".

hypopituitarianism is permanent depending on the cause. If your hormones are affected by medication it stands to reason that they will stabilize once the medication is removed. If you take synthetic hormones that may also affect your pituitary gland.

You will be okay Bojana. You should be almost to a place where you can notice improvement if you are close to approximately ten months. I wish this forum was more positive for you. You were always positive and I fear to hear this hopelessness from you.

UPDATE: I've been doing well. My baby is two months old and gives me the butterflies every day. Life is chaotic with four children but I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't really go out much right now because I'm still breastfeeding. I keep busy keeping house, running after the two-year-old, drawing when I can, and taking the older kids to sports. I recently submitted the paintings I achieved while pregnant to the city arts page.
I've had no psychotic relapse. My historic "cycle" is once every two years so I should expect one in summer of 2024. I'm going to try to have things set up with a respite house then. When I get too stressed I can see myself wanting to cope with spiritual delusion and delusion of grandeur, but I'm better able to talk about it with my husband now. Healthy releases are everything. He and I attend therapy once every month and a half.
Occasionally I think of this forum and how you all are doing. I think I finally understand why people don't come back once they recover. It's really hard to read and remember all of this true despair. It's also really difficult to grapple with the question "did I really recover?" Because 1. The experience of being on invega is so unbelievable that it defies reality 2. Recovery IS subjective and something you can choose not to believe in 3. The trauma caused by invega, not the effects of invega, will always have affected you and your life in a way. It's so much easier just to forget about it altogether. It doesn't help that half this forum are also junkies who are just wondering when they can feel a hit again.
I pray for all of you guys & the worst suffering on earth that you are experiencing. It's hard to believe in rebirth when you are literally experiencing being the living dead, but life exists past invega. The way is narrow but you can get there.
I've turned my messages off because I had some people from this forum harassing me about being dishonest about recovery that I didn't want to hear from. I also don't like to think about invega every time I check my email inbox. But just hold on - if I could make it you can too. Maybe it helps to think of invega recovery like Wesley's rebrith in the Princess Bride - a gradual reanimation. I think a lot of us are expecting something like a birth canal experience - a sudden alleviation - and this is not the case.
hi kaatrina thank you for coming back❤️ bojana had invega trinza so it might take them a little longer to recover, i am trying to find yeshuahs miracle remedy which cured him and lifeline and claims to cure anyone but thing is hes been inactive sadly however lifeline knows it and he was last active tuesday i reached out to him for the remedy i am hoping to god he comes back in a few days and tells me please god i need this, i would suggest other people messaging him to ask about the remedy so that he can tell all of us and may increase the chance of him coming back sooner🙏

Nope

What does it mean when something isn't a "real question"? Some people legitimately ask whether there is some latent or indiscernible damage that results from invega. I am fully recovered. I know it because I have asked myself that question.

What do you feel you haven't recovered in two years? What other meds or drugs do you use?
he had burning brain pains unfortunately some people with that condition dont fully recover

Couple of questions.1) Why do I have hand tremors? 2) Why am I constantly eating ? 3) Why is that I got.only shot of this shit, and I see others who have recuperated after several shots? 4) Is there anyway to recovery? I'm at 10 months and looking to cash it in.On a side note.What do you think of neurogenesis therapy, in combination with addressing intercranial hypertention?
1. It could be related to tardive dyskenesia
2. APs are formulated to keep the dopamine receptors related to food open so that we don't starve to death, eating is the only sensation even related to pleasure remaining to you
3. Whether you got one shot or six, recovery "clock" starts from the time of your last shot. This shit just takes forever to leave the body. I really think you'll start noticing some improvement soon.
he had burning brain pains unfortunately some people with that condition dont fully recover
I had burning pain in my brain my first month on Invega. I don't know if mine was similar. I would really wonder if there's another factor affecting recovery at that point

2. APs are formulated to keep the dopamine receptors related to food open so that we don't starve to death, eating is the only sensation even related to pleasure remaining to you
3. Whether you got one shot or six, recovery "clock" starts from the time of your last shot. This shit just takes forever to leave the body. I really think you'll start noticing some improvement soon.

I had burning pain in my brain my first month on Invega. I don't know if mine was similar. I would really wonder if there's another factor affecting recovery at that point
this is proof even people with that condition can fully recover, idk about food bc it still tastes bland 5 months off and i have low appetite hunger is just a feeling in my stomach not a huge desire to eat like before, true homeostasis or whatever takes 3-14 months meaning 3-14 months after its out of your system people will start recovering

I really got affected by this. I don't know how to get this stuff out of my system. My skin smells terrible, it always smells like fluoride and a dirty vacuum. Can't stop pacing and my hand tremors are awful. I don't know what to do. I'm at the point if I don't get better i'm gonna end it.

I started micro-dosing before ~2 months, 5 times a month. I didn't use any other drugs or meds after going off invega. Pre-invega I wasn't a junkie and didn't use any drugs, just for the record. I did not notice much from micro dosing, maybe I was improving a bit faster but if that's the case it's minor.

I still have mild akathisia, reward system is numbed 55%-60%, all life experiences and feeling from any thought, emotion and senses is numbed by 55%-60%. Long terrm and short term reward system is fucked up, doesn't matter if I accomplish something great like I did, I built great body, earned lot of money, made great projects and built great work portfolio and all that is numbed that it sucks (but better with than without - still doesn't change that it sucks) and I want this shit to end, but since I'm a fighter I'll need to endure more...

Last edited:
I really got affected by this. I don't know how to get this stuff out of my system. My skin smells terrible, it always smells like fluoride and a dirty vacuum. Can't stop pacing and my hand tremors are awful. I don't know what to do. I'm at the point if I don't get better i'm gonna end it.
My hands were shaking a lot for first 3-4 months off. Most severe it was for first month off. I also had rapid movements of limbs like legs and neck mostly during first months.

After enough time affecting the dopaminergic systems, strong APs like invega damage even these dopamine receptors to the point that it can also cause absence of hunger like it did for me for at least 12 months I had no hunger so I had to eat food by force, I literally couldn't eat willingly.

It's terrible that you still have akathisia, it's one of the worst things about being on APs. I hope it alleviates soon
I started micro-dosing before ~2 months, 5 times a month. I didn't use any other drugs or meds after going off invega. Pre-invega I wasn't a junkie and didn't use any drugs, just for the record. I did not notice much from micro dosing, maybe I was improving a bit faster but if that's the case it's minor.

I still have mild akathisia, reward system is numbed 55%-60%, all life experiences and feeling from any thought, emotion and senses is numbed by 55%-60%. Long terrm and short term reward system is fucked up, doesn't matter if I accomplish something great like I did, I built great body, earned lot of money, made great projects and built great work portfolio and all that is numbed that it sucks (but better with than without - still doesn't change that it sucks) and I want this shit to end, but since I'm a fighter I'll need to endure more...
You do shrooms but you don't smoke weed? Did you ever experience psychotic relapse?

That's awful that you are also experiencing akathisia, it was one of the first things to go away for me once I stopped the injection. Do you think that your numbing of emotion may to do with the trauma of being on invega , or another similar psychiatric issue, or do you believe that there are recptors still being blocked? Your portfolio build ect. after invega?

I'm going to write a biography if I can ever get my shit together with treatment. I'm going to tell the world about this drug and how dangerous it is, and the failures of the mental health system. I need to find purpose in this.

I'm pretty sure Prozac did me in, looking at the thyroid hormone trend in my charts, although invega did do damage. My sexuality was coming back after all, now it's barely there. Prozac itself isn't all that dangerous and I bet it never causes hypopituitarism on its own, but I did smoke weed on it and cannabis disrupts the connection between the pituitary and hypothalamus.

I think I had something looking out for me during this and I didn't listen to it at all. I was even warned about this place. A post here lead me to take Prozac because I took it as a "sign" that it was the SSRI I should take. The Bluelight threads also lead me to believe I was permanently brain damaged but I wasn't exactly, nothing that wouldn't be repaired. But now I have permanent damage from cumulative effects of different substances.

I'm fucked. Don't look to me as an average story. Don't mix weed with psychiatric drugs y'all.

I'm going to post less here. I'll come back when I get treatment for the hypopituitarisim. I expect that to help me feel human.

Last edited:
If I can feel coffee , nicotine , can have sex and have errections( granted orgasm isn’t as strong and sensitivity is a bit lower ) and can have the feeling of wanting to cry after watching something inspirational at 157 days , am I in the boat that has a higher chance for full recovery ? I also still have very subtle involuntary movements.. I’m guessing this is toward the end of the last half life .. any thoughts ???

If I can feel coffee , nicotine , can have sex and have errections( granted orgasm isn’t as strong and sensitivity is a bit lower ) and can have the feeling of wanting to cry after watching something inspirational at 157 days , am I in the boat that has a higher chance for full recovery ? I also still have very subtle involuntary movements.. I’m guessing this is toward the end of the last half life .. any thoughts ???
yes you will fully recover, your improving more than me i have erectile dysfunction and have no fucking feeling of wanting to cry

If I’ve been taking rexulti (an AP similar to abilify) as 2mg tablets and I start to taper off, how long will it take for them to be out of my system? My hope is a lot quicker than if it was shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.