Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meet my psychiatrist and nurse on thursday for our usual once every 2 month appointment. I stopped taking invega between our last meeting and now. scared this stupid rude mf might decide to put me on CTO for stopping meds but I doubt it , since i haven't been hospitalized in almost a year.

I'm going to boldly ask for adhd medication like concerta to kind of help with anhedonia, lack of motivation/concentration , hopefully he gives me a script

Pray for me yall

Last edited:
I meet my psychiatrist and nurse on thursday for our usual once every 2 month appointment. I stopped taking invega between our last meeting and now. scared this stupid rude mf might decide to put me on CTO for stopping meds but I doubt it , since i haven't been hospitalized in almost a year.

I'm going to boldly ask for adhd medication like concerta to kind of help with anhedonia, lack of motivation/concentration , hopefully he gives me a script

Pray for me yall
Sick cunt that psychiatrist to threat you with neurotoxic drugs. How is this legal?

Sick cunt that psychiatrist to threat you with neurotoxic drugs. How is this legal?
the mental health system is fcked here in Canada compared to Poland. The security and nurses literlly beat me up at the hospital while psychotic. You know george floyd? The african american man the police killed when they stepped on his neck with their knee? yeah they did that to me i couldn't breathe . Fucking assholes

Police did the same to me in my home after i didnt wanted to leave to the hospital. Also couldnt breath. Dont worry bro. God saw everything and karma exist. We are alive so thats good ♥️

Pray for me yall
You should emphasize your episode was marijuana-induced and say you have quit smoking for good. Try to see a psychiatrist who will give you a real evaluation, not that 10 minute long bullshit they give you in the mental hospitals.

You should emphasize your episode was marijuana-induced and say you have quit smoking for good. Try to see a psychiatrist who will give you a real evaluation, not that 10 minute long bullshit they give you in the mental hospitals.
yeah my diagnosis originally was marijuana induced psychosis, but because i had 2 more episodes that led to hospitlization he changed it to 'psychosis unspecified' meaning 1 more hospitalization and its schizophrenia. But your right I will emphasize that it was weed causing my psychosis and not schizophrenia

yeah my diagnosis originally was marijuana induced psychosis, but because i had 2 more episodes that led to hospitlization he changed it to 'psychosis unspecified' meaning 1 more hospitalization and its schizophrenia. But your right I will emphasize that it was weed causing my psychosis and not schizophrenia
If weed causes one episode for you, it's gonna cause more, and if I recall correctly the other ones were caused by weed. Just say you were dumb enough to keep smoking weed after that.

I'm so fucking lucky I got off of invega easily.

If weed causes one episode for you, it's gonna cause more, and if I recall correctly the other ones were caused by weed. Just say you were dumb enough to keep smoking weed after that.

I'm so fucking lucky I got off of invega easily.
2 out of my 3 episodes was cuz of weed, the 2nd one was rebound psychosis from cold turkeying olanzapine

Yeah your quite lucky for not having to deal with the shit i have to deal with on thursday, he will either order cto and make me take new injection or discharge me.

2 out of my 3 episodes was cuz of weed, the 2nd one was rebound psychosis from cold turkeying olanzapine

Yeah your quite lucky for not having to deal with the shit i have to deal with on thursday, he will either order cto and make me take new injection or discharge me.
They can really cto you even when you not hospitalized? That would be nuts u sure its legal? I thought cto can only be after hospitalization

They can really cto you even when you not hospitalized? That would be nuts u sure its legal? I thought cto can only be after hospitalization
Here the requirement for cto is if you have been hospitalized for more than 30 days in the past 3 years which I have. I don't think he will cuz im not a danger to myself or others but will update you guys on Thursday on this

A quick update. I got some amazing news to share. Early this morning I watched a stroke video. It was recommended by "Yeshuah" to "Rosi71" in thread two. While watching it, I received an intense, emotional response. I liken the joy of it to my childhood, whenever I would wake up on Christmas morning to open presents. I'm still feeling the effects of the experience. So if anyone is wondering if you fully recover your emotions, I believe you do. And I truly believe God used the video to stimulate or awaken in me something that was somewhat dormant or asleep. It's a good, burning feeling or sensation. An internal heat. I'll come back in the future to make more updates. I love you all. Peace and love.

I keep gaining weight. I lost weight artificially from taking Straterra for 6 months, I lost 50 pounds and almost 40 of that is back. -_- I think some of it is just putting on weight I lost while on a drug, drug weight loss tends to get put back on, and some of it is because I eat for stimulation because just like, doing stuff doesn't release enough dopamine or whatever.

I'm getting a fasting glucose test done tomorrow/today. If that comes back bad, I'm going to be placed on metformin, which should help things. If anyone is having issues with weight after invega, you should get looked at for insulin resistance because it can cause that. I was probably already insulin resistant because of PCOS and NAFLD.

I really hate all of the Psychiatrists I dealt with, you couldn’t find an uglier bunch of people if you tried. That profession attracts cruel, cold-hearted people for some reason. Even if I beat them all up I still wouldn’t feel any better, I believe nothing will ever fix me now. 😔

. There is suffering only when one believes that he is the body. Raise your kundalini and become the spirit. Not even invega can touch that

Status
Not open for further replies.