Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude im reading version 4 and xepilonhell is literlly mentioning an improvement every few days like being able to enjoy shows 20% more and improving 10% every month yet he was here few days ago and said he never recovered after 3 years. Something fishy....
In version 4 I think I was around 2 years off, correct me if I'm wrong. But I never had 10% every month and never said that. I had ~10% every 5 months which is around 1-3% every month to be precise.

Last edited:
In beginning I was too much on this forum because I couldn't do anything else but be here and walk around like a zombie, and was trying to notice as much improvements as I could. It's hard to estimate how much you recovered at beginning because there's very little you can do and also smaller improvements matter more in the beginning as less suffering makes it easier to go through following days and months, it simply passes faster. Now time passes super fast compared to how it was before, one month is much easier than a day at the beginning.

In beginning I was too much on this forum because I couldn't do anything else but be here and walk around like a zombie, and was trying to notice as much improvements as I could. It's hard to estimate how much you recovered at beginning because there's very little you can do and also smaller improvements matter more in the beginning as less suffering makes it easier to go through following days and months, it simply passes faster. Now time passes super fast compared to how it was before, one month is much easier than a day at the beginning.
I could understand where you’re coming from , in the beginning you could really take anything as a sign of improvement when it could be almost nothing or just a wave so i don’t think you were purposely telling a lie to people or something. We are all kinda goin through similar journeys so you might be rushing to update us or quick to say you feel better or improving just over a couple mins or a wave. Some of us can’t imagine being in this for 2 years so nobody can tell you how you was supposed to react after some signs of improvement not knowing if they stopped or slowed down later on down the line

At state of recovery where I'm at and at current speed at which I'm recovering even as it seems it's quite slow, it's still worth fighting for full or near full recovery, I'm stating that from my perspective. I'm almost certain I'll recover fully or at least 90%.

At state of recovery where I'm at and at current speed at which I'm recovering even as it seems it's quite slow, it's still worth fighting for full or near full recovery, I'm stating that from my perspective. I'm almost certain I'll recover fully or at least 90%.
You only got 2 shots?

I could understand where you’re coming from , in the beginning you could really take anything as a sign of improvement when it could be almost nothing or just a wave so i don’t think you were purposely telling a lie to people or something. We are all kinda goin through similar journeys so you might be rushing to update us or quick to say you feel better or improving just over a couple mins or a wave. Some of us can’t imagine being in this for 2 years so nobody can tell you how you was supposed to react after some signs of improvement not knowing if they stopped or slowed down later on down the line
These improvements were so minor. At beginning it's most precise to just measure by amount of suffering that you have, if you suffer less (even if it's very small difference, like it was for me) next month, then you had some improvement. You could also compare how quickly did the month pass from your perspective (this works well until you are 50%+, after that it losses on precision).

These improvements were so minor. At beginning it's most precise to just measure by amount of suffering that you have, if you suffer less (even if it's very small difference) next month, then you had some improvement
Yea but i think a lot of peoples “suffering” is different and depends how much that negative side effect has on them. For example my main problem causing my “suffering” is strictly my pssd. others may not see it as big as a problem or not even have that symptom. I’ve seen many peoples suffering be only that they can’t get high lol

That’s wild i also got 2, less dosage tho. I’m appreciative of you for staying to the fight i’m at 5 months right now almost 6 (where people usually say they start to heal more). Couldn’t imagine doing 2 years of this but people like you inspire me to keep pushing no matter how long it takes.

Mental Health Love GIF

God thank you for this sacred plant 🌿☘️
the first time i smoked weed in april 2019 I had the most craziest trip that never happened again. I asked my friend to get me a joint so he gave me his brothers medicinal joint and its stronger than regular weed plus it was a big joint. Anyway , i finish my exams and wait for my family to sleep. I sneak into the backyard and smoke, instantly i got high and to this day, no joint hit me like that. Time was speeding up and slowing down instantly. Every heart beat and I would fast travel anywhere in the house. Like id walk slowly in the basement, heart beat ... then id be in my room. The high was so fucking intense I thought I was going to die. So i started writing a fair well letter to my family XD and saved it to my pc for them to find next day. Thankfully I made it and have since, stayed away from sativas.

the first time i smoked weed in april 2019 I had the most craziest trip that never happened again. I asked my friend to get me a joint so he gave me his brothers medicinal joint and its stronger than regular weed plus it was a big joint. Anyway , i finish my exams and wait for my family to sleep. I sneak into the backyard and smoke, instantly i got high and to this day, no joint hit me like that. Time was speeding up and slowing down instantly. Every heart beat and I would fast travel anywhere in the house. Like id walk slowly in the basement, heart beat ... then id be in my room. The high was so fucking intense I thought I was going to die. So i started writing a fair well letter to my family XD and saved it to my pc for them to find next day. Thankfully I made it and have since, stayed away from sativas.
🤣🤣♥️🌿☘️

Yo i seen this quote in very spiritual book by Dr David Hawkins that laughter is so powerful it can even heal cancer or something like that. I wonder how many ppl who didnt recovered after long time dont laugh a lot

When im high and im laughing to myself like rn the whole scenario isnt a horror scene anymore but rather a comedy which prevents aby sucidal negative thought into my mind. Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.