Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys release rage without being hospitalized in a home with narcissistic toxic sick cruel parents that love see you suffering

The way you'll know you've recovered, or that you have fully recovered, will include or consist of your ego and mania being present. No medication should permanently take that away or else you're experiencing long-term psych med damage or injury. Or worst case scenario permanent damage or injury. Whenever you're off medication, all that is supposed to return, your joy or high for life. Your egotistical nature. Your belief you can conquer the world (win in life and achieve unlimited things).

The way you'll know you've recovered, or that you have fully recovered, will include or consist of your ego and mania being present. No medication should permanently take that away or else you're experiencing long-term psych med damage or injury. Or worst case scenario permanent damage or injury. Whenever you're off medication, all that is supposed to return, your joy or high for life. Your egotistical nature. Your belief you can conquer the world (win in life and achieve unlimited things).
Brother im happy you here. ♥️ Thanks 😭😭😭😭

Hey, I saw people talking about a study on invega sustenna in dogs and the rumor was that it permanently reduces testosterone, but the study only measured testosterone in these dogs two months out and we all know invega sustenna stays in your system much longer than that.

I am worried about my own hormones and I think the reason I'm having problems is PCOS.

I've been feeling intelligent again lately.

Hey, I saw people talking about a study on invega sustenna in dogs and the rumor was that it permanently reduces testosterone, but the study only measured testosterone in these dogs two months out and we all know invega sustenna stays in your system much longer than that.

I am worried about my own hormones and I think the reason I'm having problems is PCOS.

I've been feeling intelligent again lately.
I like to think people healing from cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy. If body can heal from that shit im 100% it can heal from antipsychotics too just need time.

Glad we all in this together. Makes you less suicidal knowing u have this support here ♥️ love yall
Yes this forum actually saved me.I probably wouldn’t be here today if i never found this site so that’s one thing i could take positively. I thought i was one of the few people going through this and nobody would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.