Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Tho im also considering suicide. My family is evil and the whole situation is killing me inside
I was really determined to kms but after researching all the methods it looks like too much risk of ending up further brain damaged or paralyzed if the attempt fails. I can’t live or die now. I don’t know what to do anymore…

Damn, I was wondering if she did or not. I honestly didn’t think what she was talking about would work but I guess there’s all the proof you need.

I think this was her, I remember reading she worked on the news or something like that:
Yes, that was Bojana. She was famous in Serbia and there are many news about her passing. It's heartbreaking that she took her life also for her two young daughters. Psychiatry has blood in their hands.

Tho im also considering suicide. My family is evil and the whole situation is killing me inside
I had 2 suicide attemps and I don't know how much longer I can hold. It has been 28 months since the shots but they gave me many other poisons. The key injure for me has been the inability to sleep. I know a guy who has been awake for 2 years but his anhedonia lifted and he can enjoy life.

I had 2 suicide attemps and I don't know how much longer I can hold. It has been 28 months since the shots but they gave me many other poisons. The key injure for me has been the inability to sleep. I know a guy who has been awake for 2 years but his anhedonia lifted and he can enjoy life.
The dude have not been sleeping for 2 years?? wow!

I was really determined to kms but after researching all the methods it looks like too much risk of ending up further brain damaged or paralyzed if the attempt fails. I can’t live or die now. I don’t know what to do anymore…
Imagine being like this AND paralysed

Everybody just needs to chill i don’t think talking about suicide is good for anybody reading these threads especially people trying to heal. Whether they are new or old so I would ask to please refrain from that please

Everybody just needs to chill i don’t think talking about suicide is good for anybody reading these threads especially people trying to heal. Whether they are new or old so I would ask to please refrain from that please
Agreed... Please refrain from going on about suicidal intent for a while in this thread, considering what just happened. Reach out to someone in private if you are struggling with ideation.

Okay so im ending the 4th month off on a good note. Last night there was a family get together and I was able to socialize and genuinely laugh almost like before. This is a big for me because I felt like my social skills plummeted after Invega. I really think that Wellbutrin and time is helping me recover. I still feel like there’s some things missing but I am making good progress so far. I have a good feeling that I will come out of this.

I been hospitalized four times for fighting with my evil narcissistic mother where they misdiagnosed my cptsd as paranoid schizophrenia and forced me on these injections twice. I never needed none of them as i wasnt psychotic but they dont care. Im living at home with this monster happy to use this fake diagnosis at any time.
I hope you get away from her. My grandma is NPD and my mom has narcissistic traits. It sucks and I hope you will be safe soon.